Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Drake's Video Kissing A 17year Old Girl See How Fans React - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Drake's Video Kissing A 17year Old Girl See How Fans React (2028 Views)

15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone / See The 18 Karat Gold Iphone Case Drake Bought For $400,000 (n144m) / Autodesk And Infinite Design Android: My Drawing Of Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake's Video Kissing A 17year Old Girl See How Fans React by dynamiteclassic(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drake, 32, raised many concerns from fans on Jan. 5 when a shocking video that was posted to Twitter showed him kissing and getting physically close to a 17-year-old girl while on stage at one of his shows. The wild video was supposedly filmed years ago during a break in the rapper’s show, but it just made waves in the past few days after a social media user posted it.

In the clip, Drake seems to invite the girl, a fan at his show, on stage and makes a joke about liking her hair before he starts kissing her shoulder and neck area and hugging her from behind, with his arms against her breasts. The audience is full of laughter and starts cheering him on before he asks the girl how old she is. When she says “17”..

Read more below
https://bamidale..com/2019/01/drakes-video-kissing-17year-old-see-how.html

Re: Drake's Video Kissing A 17year Old Girl See How Fans React by Olusharp(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2019
dynamiteclassic:
Drake, 32, raised many concerns from fans on Jan. 5 when a shocking video that was posted to Twitter showed him kissing and getting physically close to a 17-year-old girl while on stage at one of his shows. The wild video was supposedly filmed years ago during a break in the rapper’s show, but it just made waves in the past few days after a social media user posted it.

In the clip, Drake seems to invite the girl, a fan at his show, on stage and makes a joke about liking her hair before he starts kissing her shoulder and neck area and hugging her from behind, with his arms against her breasts. The audience is full of laughter and starts cheering him on before he asks the girl how old she is. When she says “17”..

Read more below
https://bamidale..com/2019/01/drakes-video-kissing-17year-old-see-how.html

Hello, i love your blog design... Please can you help with something similar on my blog... Please let me know...
Re: Drake's Video Kissing A 17year Old Girl See How Fans React by Onechancearmy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
17? He even tried. In some backward parts of the world, he would be hailed as a "prophet" for bleeping a 9 year old.

3 Likes

Re: Drake's Video Kissing A 17year Old Girl See How Fans React by saltycreatordra: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Drake's Video Kissing A 17year Old Girl See How Fans React - Phones - Nairaland hero sele without display
Re: Drake's Video Kissing A 17year Old Girl See How Fans React by techking: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
wink
Re: Drake's Video Kissing A 17year Old Girl See How Fans React by dynamiteclassic(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2019
Olusharp:

Hello, i love your blog design... Please can you help with something similar on my blog... Please let me know...

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Redmi Note 7 For Sale / Airtel 4G Offers – How To Enjoy Airtel Unlimited Offer On One Device / New MTN Http Injector Unlimited Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.