Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) (33372 Views)

Nengi's All White Party In Ghana (Photos) / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2019
makavelli47:

Lesbian kwa
Someone wey her sextape dey for xvideos. Smh
False info stay far away

Wetin be the keywords for the sextape make I search am.
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by micimmortal01: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2019
Who smoke pass? Share for Burma likes for wizkid....Oya let's do it

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by emypro17: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2019
all I see is weed smokers,,smh,awon eyan snoop dogg

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Fkforyou(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2019
This is cheating I swear... grin

Davido will be Famzing Burna Boy while he hangs out with Wizkid.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
So Burna been dey GH all dis while nahim e no kum collect e award for soundcity award night??

Be like the guy kuku no send the award.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Wiz always in possession of Smokes
tot I was the onlyone that noticed!
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by vaxx: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2019
https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghana-on-CNN-Travel-s-list-of-places-to-visit-in-2019-713002

CNN JUST LISTED GHANA AS ONE OF THE MOST important place to visit in 2019. Ghana is seriously promoting the positive side of their country.
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by 4dor: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Africanness:

She was in naija too na with her tv crew for the concerts. The girl is a popular US DJ & in a lesbian relationship. Even came down with her girlfriend. However she says she's having too much fun & not going home 'ever again'.

Maybe she's beginning to see things straight. shocked

It will interest you to know she also has a leaked sex tape with a man... So I think she's bisexual.
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2019
4dor:

It will interest you to know she also has a leaked sex tape with a man... So I think she's bisexual.
I've known abt her sextape since she was first pictured wt wizkid in December. That info is all over instagram and is not news.
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Wizkid like ghana sha,always visiting there...but that's none of my business
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Twizzy30(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2019
OKorowanta:

Oh OK.
Lesbian!
Dats serious o,with all her figures.
Devil try.
na surgery body. she's dope before the surgery but without curves lol
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Rextizzle(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2019
OKorowanta:
Successful year
Deserved rest.
So dis Yesjulz wey post say she dey Ghana so na Wizkid she dey wit?
Chai!
If you no get money keep your face for corner.
I just want her all to myself
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2019
wizkid, burna and skepta on vacation ...do your research and be enlightened ...local bloggers

skepta is a uk based nigerian artist.
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by YoungLionken(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2019
Africanness:

In my experience, people tend to move with people they have things in common with. u know, like sharing weed & comparing fela tattoos.
Absolutely!
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2019
PropaMan:
wizkid, burna and skepta on vacation ...do your research and be enlightened ...local bloggers

skepta is a uk based nigerian artist.
Yeah skepta is there too and stefflondon. Supermodel Naomi and Tasha from power were also partying with them earlier, along wt other naija celebrities like Dorcas Shola Fapson & Eku edewor. Just mentioned the naija musicians cos most people don't care abt the rest.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Funkybabee(f): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2019
Africanness:

She was in naija too na with her tv crew for the concerts. The girl is a popular US DJ & is bisexual but currently in a lesbian relationship. Even came down with her girlfriend. However she says she's having too much fun & not going home 'ever again'.

Maybe she's beginning to see things straight. shocked

ehyah maybe wizkid can scatter her head shaa
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by pedrilo: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2019
YoungLionken:
He should have been with Davido, people learn a lot from OBO more than Wizkid
if u roll wit davido, expect two tins,
1. Slap; &
2. Keep ur shitt off his jet or get evicted grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Funkybabee:

ehyah maybe wizkid can scatter her head shaa
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by FroshJaynex(m): 5:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Ghana the best place to relax after having a wonderful year, I understand their feelings cos I did the same thing last year, free weed smoke in their Beach, beautiful views, good food, more richer folks around you, 100% security of lives and properties and less I forget enough bozz to drink... Last among the list big big big booty women to Bleep till ur dick cap turns bloody red. lol
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Ellastag(f): 5:55am On Jan 08, 2019
Africanness:

She's bisexual but currently in a lesbian relationship. True story. This is why I didn't call her an outright lesbian.
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Ellastag(f): 5:56am On Jan 08, 2019
Abeg life is too short let them have fun
Re: Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) by Queenflourish(f): 6:16am On Jan 08, 2019
I hate this thing called burna boy ugly thing with oblong head and yellowish teeth.. Yuk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) / 2018 BBNaija Housemates Storm Teddy-A's 'Blown' Single Party (Photos) / Doris Ogala Exposes Prince Kpokpogri: Blackmailing Is Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.