Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today (13775 Views)

ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm / ASUU Reacts To FG Withdrawal of 'No-Work-No-Pay' | Continue Negotiation Today (M / FG, ASUU Continue Negotiation Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Adekkatv: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2019
The federal government informed the press on Saturday, that the negotiation between the Federal Government and Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), will resume today, with the hope of putting an end to the presently going on industrial action by the striking lecturers.

The statement was issued on Saturday, in Abuja, by director of Press in the ministry, Mr Samuel Olowookere following the directive by Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige.

With respect to the statement made by the Director of press in the ministry, the meeting is in advancement to efforts at having a solution to the on-going Strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).

"The Minister of Labour and Employment Senator Chris Ngige is scheduled to hold a meeting with the Executive of ASUU. The conciliatory meeting is scheduled to hold on Jan. 7, at Minister’s Conference Room".He said.

ASUU Strike started on November 5 to agitate for the demands of the agreement made in 2009.

The federal government had her first meeting with the leadership of Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), on November 15, 2018, as part of efforts to end the Strike.

https://www.adekkatv.com/2019/01/ASUU-strike-fg-resume-negotiation-today.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Anas97(f): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2019
We don tire for meetings. The strike shld jxt kukuma end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by ybalogs(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2019
*"The tragedy with Africa is that those with ideas are not in power, while those in power have no idea. When the people have the chance again, they still vote for people that have no idea".*

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by VictorNoni3913: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2019

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2019
Get done with this ALREADY guys!

Let our children go back to school ASAP!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by crownwealth: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
APC administration of workers strike.

What a useless administration.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
K

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by semyman: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
Private and foreign universities are behind ASUU to end the credibility of public universities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Campusparot: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
Last ASUU meeting with FG almost everybody were certain that the strike would be off only for us to hear ASUU Walked out of meeting my questions are as follows

1. What if during the meeting minister of labour Was flown out for medical treatment

2. What if ASUU CHAIRMAN slumps and die

Strike continues ��

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by KingGeorgey(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
Let them continue with the deception...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by crownwealth: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2019
post=74524441:

Wetin dis dead meat seller dey talk about? Your children? undecided

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2019
Ignore please!
They not worth your response.
Ignoring them kills them more.

Let them keep fighting what they can NEVER understand!
wink cheesy grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by myettiallah: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2019
The strike will be called off today

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2019
Ok
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by id4sho(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2019
e
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2019
myettiallah:
The strike will be called off today
Insha Allah.
Amen in Jesus name.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by frankline461: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2019
It's likely they call it off today, but that won't stop more strikes from happening, unless they fix the issue at ground and that is paying more attention to the educational system

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by myettiallah: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2019
Campusparot:
Last ASUU meeting with FG almost everybody were certain that the strike would be off only for us to hear ASUU Walked out of meeting my questions are as follows

1. What if during the meeting minister of labour Was flown out for medical treatment

2. What if ASUU CHAIRMAN slumps and die

Strike continues ��
Lol
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by israelmao(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2019
ASUU will surely shift its position,I guess it is losing some heat now going by what transpired in its last meeting with FG.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by bidemz(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2019
crownwealth:

Wetin dis dead meat seller dey talk about? Your children? undecided

Lol... guy u no get joy this morning oo
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Pamtoye(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2019
Make strike finish jo... I'm tired of this everyday sit at home!!
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Metuh: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2019
post=74524441:

Go back to the politics section and keep on shouting Sai Baba, Education isn't meant for your type.

Suya selling is your major in life. grin

11 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by crownwealth: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2019
bidemz:

I have maximum joy in the Lord.

We should not condone these sets of fraudulent elements who because of their selfish interest and 30k stipends sold their conscience and want to deceive others.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Olalekank(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2019
I pray they call if off

We are seriously tired at home while our covenant brothers are back in school

#endAsuustrike
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by chinavs9ja(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2019
FG should do the needful

I am a web designer and a developer. Check my signature if you need my service
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2019
AGAIN,

Ignore please!
They are not worth your response.
Ignoring them kills them more.

Let them keep fighting what they can NEVER understand!
wink cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by bidemz(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2019
crownwealth:

Obviously you didn't grasp the humour.

Have a nice day.
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by crownwealth: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2019
bidemz:

Have a nice day.

I grasp 100% but needs to change the negatives
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2019
Ireboya:
I don tire for house abeg! I don dey miss my pussies sad
johnbull my son. I sent you to school to learn how to read and rite
Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2019
bidemz:

crownwealth:

bidemz:

Have a nice day.

Under one minute, See them fighting and breaking their head by themselves already all because they are throwing tantrums about someone who doesn't know if they even exist in life! cheesy wink

Isn't God just wonderful?!
grin cheesy wink grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2019
That one sef na education now ..we can't stop learning ..Learning has different dimensions cool
Venome:
johnbull my son. I sent you to school to learn how to read and rite

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Text Books That You Can Make Use For Jamb Study? / ABSU VC Is Corrupt, Refusing To Sign Certificates And Asking For Money. / Man Sues Bugema University, Kampala For Banning Miniskirts, Lipstick, Sleeveless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.