Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping (921 Views)

Help With Ubuntu Ultimate (fiesty) / Ubuntu Linux / Using Ubuntu Linux As Internet Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by esquire(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2007
Hello every body Kubuntu and ubuntu 7.04 is out for shipping and will start shipping on April 19 if you've collected before just use the mail address and the password u use before and if you've not go http://shipit.kubuntu.org or shipit.ubuntu.com. You can ony order 3 each i.e 3 kubuntu and 3 ubuntu. cheerio wink wink
Re: Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by Seun(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2007
Ubuntu uses Gnome and Kubuntu uses KDE, right? Is it better than Redhat for servers?
Re: Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2007
ubuntu rocks on the desktop. and it also does on the server. it has a large forum ready to help u in case u have any problem
Re: Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2007
ubuntu rocks on the desktop. and it also does on the server. it has a large forum ready to help u in case u have any problem
Re: Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by hayprof(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2007
@adewale, i installd d ubuntu 2day. 100%!
Re: Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2007
thats good when next we see i'll give u the christmas edition na d bomb
Re: Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2007
connect your phone open a terminal and type sudo wvdialconf then sudo nano /etc/wvdial.conf go to where phone on is delete the semi colon and these <> and enter the correct no to dial. do the same for user and password then press ctrl and o to save ctrl x to exit then type sudo wvdial
Re: Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by hayprof(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2007
@ade, its not connectin.it say ppp stuff.
Wot shuld b put in ISDN?
Re: Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by hayprof(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2007
I am able to establish a connection using the laptop in the office.
It didnt connect on Ubuntu too. Wetin wrong with my Lapi?
Re: Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2007
you don't even have to touch the isdn its the same problem u had on windows. i'll try and install gprs easy connect whatever happens i'll let you know. its not ya laptop it has to do with apn
Re: Fiesty Fawn Ubuntu Out For Shipping by hayprof(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2007
Ok o Await ur Response A.s.a.p wink -I shuld leave d ISDN @ 0?

(1) (Reply)

Full Guide: How To Convert Any Dvd And Videos To Ipod Touch/classic/nano / Survey And Data Entry Job In Naija / Pls Help With Memory Card. It's "Write-Protected"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.