Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts (20677 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue / EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Ritzy10(f): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2019
The Niger state police command has arrested two suspects who confessed to hacking into banks and withdrawing money illegally.

The suspects, whose names were given as Abdulmalik Usman and Najeeb Saidu, both of IBB Road, Hill Top, Minna, were apprehended by police operatives attached to some banks.

Usman boasted of his ability to access any bank account using just a software. He said: “This is what I know how to do. I just installed the software in the system and it works like a magic; I can withdraw any amount I want.

“The software can be used to withdraw money from any bank in Nigeria and you will begin to make your cool money without police hassles. They (police) don’t even understand how it works.”

Northern City News gathered that the suspects had been involved in the crime for over three years before they were nabbed.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar said police operatives recovered five Automated Teller Machine cards belonging to different banks, hard drugs and a Command Secondary School identity card from the suspects.

He added that the suspects would be charged to court as soon as the police completed their investigation.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/police-apprehends-fraud-suspects-who-use-software-to-steal-from-bank-accounts-in-niger-2/

3 Likes

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2019
Guess maximum amount the software can remove per day is 20 naira tongue Abi na other people picture dem post cry

2 Likes

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by gaby(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2019
Where is the money in them? They still look tattered and hungry.

They are even still too lazy to spend the stolen monies properly on their ratchet selves.

How pitiable...

7 Likes

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Dyeklint667: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2019
madridguy:
Guess maximum amount the software can remove per day is 20 naira tongue Abi na other people picture dem post cry
I tire�
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Papaaldrich: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2019
I don't think the photo I'm seeing right now is the correct photo

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by godwinstringed1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Ogaemmy: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
Las Las these abokis are the real Yahoo boys. Afonjas and others are just ritualists.

Meanwhile, watch this latest Naija movie and more below. Don't forget to subscribe to the Channel after watching. Thanks and God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJUW_1kvwA
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Wizpa(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Very good!!!
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Groovenaija360(m): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
THESE AFONJA BOYS AGAIN >> Abdulmalik Usman and Najeeb Saidu grin

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Sweetcollins: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Weldone boys
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by slawomir: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Isoright

After conniving with one low budget asss moda fuckkker also working in the bank you now claim to be using software to hack people's account

6 Likes

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by donemitex1: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
We are finished
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by godwinstringed1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
7figuresalary:
Pls good people of Nairaland...A couple of weeks ago (23rd Dec 2018) a nairalander with d moniker Islandmoon introduced me to his Aunt( who is also a nairalander) with d moniker Vinegurl for hookup...we agreed on the fee and we had several sessions of steamy hot sex and now she's pestering for love to which I declined... Tho she asked me to hook her up with an averagely rich nairalander who can pay for her services as she is really broke at the moment and needs to take care of herself and nephew(Islandmoon)..if interested pls send me a PM..

Disclaimer: I'm not slandering her...she asked me to put it up here so she can get clients...feel free to PM.

Wonders shall never cease

2 Likes

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by cnwamo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lies
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by shevi4mb(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Name of this software please....

3 Likes

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Emekadollars(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Okay.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by natironoda: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
hope police will take this matter up squarely this time.

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
This people are amateurs.. you can steal any amount from any bank and you still look like this.

I would have gone rogue, steal humongous sum and travel outta d country forever.

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Onechancearmy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
What exactly is this magical "software" that can bypass Level 5 security encryption that most banks use these days? Is it available on Google Playstore or Apple's App Store? I believe the real truth is that these guys are just the usual type of low key agberos that collaborate with bank officials to lift customer access codes and ATM PINs.

5 Likes

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by adisabarber(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
7figuresalary:
Pls good people of Nairaland...A couple of weeks ago (23rd Dec 2018) a nairalander with d moniker Islandmoon introduced me to his Aunt( who is also a nairalander) with d moniker Vinegurl for hookup...we agreed on the fee and we had several sessions of steamy hot sex and now she's pestering for love to which I declined... Tho she asked me to hook her up with an averagely rich nairalander who can pay for her services as she is really broke at the moment and needs to take care of herself and nephew(Islandmoon)..if interested pls send me a PM..

Disclaimer: I'm not slandering her...she asked me to put it up here so she can get clients...feel free to PM.

And she can't do this herself?

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by slawomir: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
7figuresalary:

Nor go huzzle smart

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by fasho01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ingenuity is all I can deduce from this although it wasn't channeled properly.
I believe if well harnessed could be beneficial
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Onechancearmy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shebi your moniker be 7figuresalary? Na your type she dey find na grin

7figuresalary:

1 Like

Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Onechancearmy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
When in human history has stealing ever been beneficial to anyone other than the thief? This is called wire fraud.

fasho01:
Ingenuity is all I can deduce from this although it wasn't channeled properly.

I believe if well harnessed could be beneficial
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by Triangles1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nigeria can be defined as the most blessed corruption nation, our government should learn how to use this wisdom of cyber stealing as Russia and America always do, they should stop publicize it on net bcs it encourage other Nigeria to do more.
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by donchrisville: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
wink
Re: Police Apprehends Fraud Suspects Who Use Software To Steal From Bank Accounts by fasho01(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Onechancearmy:
When in human history has stealing ever been beneficial to anyone other than the thief? This is called wire fraud.

I don't mean the stealing aspect please

I mean the software

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Brother To Death In Lagos / Husband Remanded For Killing Wife Over Sachet Water / Bodies Of 6 Siblings To Be Exhumed In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.