Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together (30200 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by gistblogger: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Afro beats singer Femi Kuti, his brother, Seun and Nigerian-American singer, Jidenna pictured together.

As shared by Seun...

When the king wan take laugh kill Una. Loool. @jidenna @whippawiley @femiakuti @nanakwabena , what an evening. #getthesax

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/adorable-photo-of-femi-kuti-his-brother-seun-and-jidenna

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by gistblogger: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2019

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by festacman(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2019
The fatherly way Femi relates to Seun is inspiring. Ordinarily, they should be fighting over Fela's estate, and who steps into Fela's shoes.

Impressively however, they have encouraged each other to build successful career in Afrobeat music.

Femi and Seun should please take a bow.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Mrop(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Oya nah
Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by slawomir: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Isoright

Jidenna nor dey sing again

Just drop only one hit just go hide
Am a classic man

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by togubil: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
awesome

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by godwinstringed1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nice
Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by dannyoungstick(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Wetin concern this post and front page
Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by ijbeauty(f): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Alright.

I guess they're cooking something, but e never done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Emekadollars(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is that not Basketmouth sitting beside Jidenna Femi Kuti is getting old oo.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by omoadeleye(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
the other one dey sha igo lo

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by johnchins: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Some likes please. Today is my baby birthday

26 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Gidah: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Am a classic man
Shey you sure say you dey listen to song at all cos I know some other song he sang and na beta song even though I no Sabi there names and lyrics

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by SalamRushdie: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
festacman:
The fatherly way Femi relates to Seun is inspiring. Ordinarily, they should be fighting over Fela's estate, and who steps into Fela's shoes.

Impressively however, they have encouraged each other to build successful career in Afrobeat music.

they fought initially till they found out that non was a threat to each other and Fela legacy was big enough to contain both with space to contain many more

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Wizpa(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Igbo smokers spotted grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Houseofglam7(f): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Awwww

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
cool
Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by nairaman66(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Am a classic man

Release another hit for am na!! Little kids of nowadays!!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Fash20: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kk
Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

Am a classic man

One Hit? google/check him out on youtube.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by slawomir: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Gidah:
Shey you sure say you dey listen to song at all cos I know some other song he sang and na beta song even though I no Sabi there names and lyrics

Bros that guy nor green sing better song again apart from bambi
Na junky
Except the one when them for feature am like yoga
Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by slawomir: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
nairaman66:

Release another hit for am na!! Little kids of nowadays!!

Me and you who be small pikin?
Junky
Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by movid(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jidenna na man or woman

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by porthouse7(f): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
children of my adopted father

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
I want to see a Grammys
Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Okoyebos: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
festacman:

I tell you.

They're of different generations despite being of the same father. Their cooperation ensures that the legacy remains unbroken.

Not that one unfortunate bastard would come and scatter the legacy.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by Gidah: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
slawomir:

Bros that guy nor green sing better song again apart from bambi
Na junky
Except the one when them for feature am like yoga
see u even Sabi another one e dey try well even d latest one wey one guy and girl dey do cheorography make sense too
Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
movid:
Jidenna na man or woman
Jidenna is a guy.... Na man e be .

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together by nairaman66(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
slawomir:

Me and you who be small pikin?
Junky

Ride along

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sesan Gifts Burna Boy Rolex Watch Worth Over 3million / CDQ Curses Instablog9ja For Calling Him An Upcoming Rapper [Photo] / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.