Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution (3479 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution by McCordial: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2019
Recently, I have seen a lot of people selling his/her infinix hot 6 pro due to some issues they are having with the phone, like heating issues, battery draining fast, etc. For those of you using the infinix hot 6 pro, what are the issues you're having with the phone? Did the issues come up before or after the system update and how have you been able to fix them?

Mention the issues with your infinix hot 6 pro so that another Nairaland members using the phone may provide favourable solutions.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution by Chrisx1x(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
I haven't noticed any problem yet

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution by McCordial: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chrisx1x:
I haven't noticed any problem yet
It's a good thing you aren't having issues with your device. Is it the normal hot 6 or the hot 6 pro you're using? And did you download the system update? If yes, when?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution by Chrisx1x(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
McCordial:

It's a good thing you aren't having issues with your device. Is it the normal hot 6 or the hot 6 pro you're using? And did you download the system update? If yes, when?
hot 6 pro I didn't go any system update.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution by McCordial: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2019
Chrisx1x:
hot 6 pro I didn't go any system update.
The issues probably come only after someone download the update. Enjoy your device!
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution by oyogunle: 4:52am On Mar 20, 2019
I updated my infinix hot 6 pro about 2 months ago, since then I've been battling with hanging issues and apps not responding, even to pick call now requires a long process.
I have done factory reset, but na lie. Someone advised me to flash, but I haven't tried that.
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution by OmoNwa: 8:50pm On May 20, 2019
I can't update or download apps
Re: Infinix Hot 6 Pro Problems & Solution by Erodan360: 3:58am On Feb 07, 2020
Pls help me..... Since I updated my hot 6 pro it has developed strips (horizontal lines) on d screen

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y9 - 45k Give Away Price . / Gsm Questions: Retrieving Numbers And Blocking Calls / Get 100mb Browsing Data On Airtel For N200 Only. Brand New !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.