Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,527 members, 7,865,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Amodu Ready To Explain World Cup Failure - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Ready To Explain World Cup Failure (533 Views)

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Amodu Blasts His Critics / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Ready To Explain World Cup Failure by honeric01(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2010
Former Nigeria coach Shuaibu Amodu will appear before Nigeria's House of Representatives on Tuesday and says he is prepared to explain how the country got it wrong in South Africa.

Nigeria's lower house of parliament has set up an inquiry into the Super Eagles World Cup failure, with key stakeholders invited to testify.

Amodu, who was fired and replaced with Swede Lars Lagerback despite qualifying the team for the World Cup, is scheduled to appear.

"This is not the first time I will be facing the National Assembly after a dismal outing at various tournament. After Japan/Korea 2002 World Cup, I was invited by the National Assembly.

"My findings are already in place and I'm ready to state how we got it wrong in South Africa," he says.

kickoffnigeria

(1) (Reply)

Amodu Rules Out Eagles Job / Peter Vows To Catch Klitschko In Tight Corner / The Greatest Free-kick Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.