Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram (1334 Views)

Praying Fard Salah Behind An Imam Praying Nawaafil / MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" / Praying Obligatory Salah Behind One Who Is Praying Nawaafil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram by asgaffarms: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
ILEYA/SALLAH* is around the corner, how are you preparing for this upcoming Eid kabir

Did you know how tedious it is to get ram at that time?

Did you know that price of ram will be very expensive doing this period?

Did you know you can buy and keep your ram at ASGAF farm before then?

Did you know you can still get the best price of ram now before its too late?

Did you know you can pay in installment at ASGAF farm before Sallah?

Did you know, you can get free delivery from ASGAF farm if you pre-order?

Target Locations: Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan

Targeted Quantity: 500 rams (in two batches)

PACKAGES: (All packages are feeding inclusive) and delivery exclusive

Bronze: 40,000NGN
Sliver: 60,000NGN
Gold: 80,000NGN
Platinum 100,000NGN
VIP: 120,000NGN

(COW PURCHASE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST)

Arrival: 3weeks before Salah

Delivery starts from 7 days to Salah

Payment plan: All payments to be completed before delivery)

Account Name: Asgaf Global Concepts
Account No: 1015041132
Bank: Zenith bank PLC

Contact us today @ ASGAF farm.

Farm address : Eputu-Lagasa Road, Ibeju-Lekki

Office Address: Km42, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Oribanwa bus stop, Ibeju-Lekki

You can also reach our social media @Asgaffarms

*Call/whatsapp : 08065329702/09098603663

Re: You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram by Empiree: 4:29am On Jan 08, 2019
grin

You don't wanna wait at all grin

You didn't even talk about Ramadan. You jumped straight to eld adha cheesy
Re: You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram by asgaffarms: 5:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Empiree:
grin

You don't wanna wait at all grin

You didn't even talk about Ramadan. You jumped straight to eld adha cheesy

No time Ni sir
Re: You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram by Empiree: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
asgaffarms:

No time Ni sir
I have a question for you. How is your trust level?. Reason I see is because, sometimes, I wanna surprise someone by having ileya ram delivered to him without getting family member involved.

This means, when ileya is 2wks away, I make deposit to your account for a ram of my choice. That's, you have to show me video and pictures of rams to choose from. Then I pay for it and you deliver to the intended recepient without my physical presence.

Therefore, there must be level of trust. Businesses are conducted like this in civilized world without issues. But Nigeria is a country of distrust and insincerity which makes it hard for average man to do business without his physical presence. This is bad.

So In Sha Allah, I intend to conduct business with you this way to test your company's level of trust. It will be so great if I buy a surprised ram for ileya for the intended recipient at that time.

Hope you understand?. So do you ship rams outside of Lagos?
Re: You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram by asgaffarms: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Empiree:
I have a question for you. How is your trust level?. Reason I see is because, sometimes, I wanna surprise someone by having ileya ram delivered to him without getting family member involved.

This means, when ileya is 2wks away, I make deposit to your account for a ram of my choice. That's, you have to show me video and pictures of rams to choose from. Then I pay for it and you deliver to the intended recepient without my physical presence.

Therefore, there must be level of trust. Businesses are conducted like this in civilized world without issues. But Nigeria is a country of distrust and insincerity which makes it hard for average man to do business without his physical presence. This is bad.

So In Sha Allah, I intend to conduct business with you this way to test your company's level of trust. It will be so great if I buy a surprised ram for ileya for the intended recipient at that time.

Thanks for your interest in us. We have our brand to protect sir. You can come back here if our business is not satisfactory.

Call/WhatsApp 08065329702 to join our market group

Also you can check our Facebook page

Thanks in anticipation for your patronage
Re: You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram by asgaffarms: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Empiree:

Our delivery is Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta
Re: You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram by Empiree: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
asgaffarms:

Our delivery is Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta
You can't deliver in ibadan without passing by Ijebu-ode. So ijebu should be included in your delivery plan.

Otherwise, this may be a deal breaker. Not that I can't buy in ijebu. They very well have bunch there. I just wanna surprise someone. That's all.
Re: You Don't Need To Get Loan For Salah Ram by asgaffarms: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Empiree:
You can't deliver in ibadan without bypassing Ijebu-ode. So ijebu should be included in your delivery plan.

Otherwise, this may be a deal breaker. Not that I can't buy in ijebu. They very well have bunch there. I just wanna surprise someone. That's all.

Ofcus yes... Just to give an insight of our route

(1) (Reply)

Islamophobia,Silly And 'Peaceful' Christians:Doctor Attacked Over Boston Bombing / A Rebuttal Of CAN President’s Claims by NSCIA / TODAY'S KHUTBAH(SERMON);ISLAMIC POSITION ON BEGGING.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.