Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike (66752 Views)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower As She Is Set To Wed Banky W (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:18am On Apr 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2omG566YQl4

Pregnant Rita Dominic hosted her bridal shower as she's set to marry her Heartthrob Fidelis Anosike

It has continued to rain congratulations for Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic as she is all set to walk down the aisle with her Heartthrob, Fidelis Anosike, Daily Times publisher and the Founder of Folio Media Group.

On Sunday, April 10, the Nollywood star had her bridal shower with lots of her colleagues in present.

The likes of Ini Edo, Susan Peters and other were spotted at the burial shower of Rita Dominic.

Ini Edo who shared photos from the bridal shower captioned her post on Instagram thus ” I couldn’t love you less Husby @ritadominic .. Congratulations Ree. You deserve all the joy in this world . Your heart is so sweet and I am so blessed to have you in my corner . God bless your union .. This is a dream come true for us all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcL8z7jN1CA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:18am On Apr 11, 2022
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:18am On Apr 11, 2022
More pictures

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by EmptyGarden(m): 2:05am On Apr 11, 2022
The Fellowship of The "Old Mama Youngies".
They're still manageable Sha. As for Rita, congratulations to her and that young man she's about to enslave.

Modified:
As for the Late Night News below, don't be so pained. I can understand your frustrations wasting your youth looking for gold to dig and failing woefully... There'll always be a 60 or perhaps a 70 year old man who would find your Sahara kpekus and excessively wrecked olympus quite refreshing... Just be patient and keep searching.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by poshestmina(f): 3:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Fidelis isn't a "young boy " smiley...being in the Media as long as I can remember...hopefully he's not a 'gigolo'.

Just two beautiful people that took their times to amass much experiences, growths,"beaut" and finally ready for 'the forever '.

They are cute , happy, growing wealthy together smiley...Keep your bitterness for the next onugbu soup for your community burials smiley smiley wink

Cc@kolanutabove.

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by OBALOLA55(m): 3:24am On Apr 11, 2022
angry
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Greystone: 3:29am On Apr 11, 2022
There’s No formula for happiness.

I honestly wish her HML

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by chatinent: 3:31am On Apr 11, 2022
She should be careful of her Nollywood colleagues tho. Not all I am happy for you means it.

Contact me for research writing services.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 11, 2022
She was my crush!

I remember what happened in 2010....chai! How time flies

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Kriss216: 3:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Every woman needs a man to make her complete.

Forget what women say about men, they can't do without us. We are like the air they breath.

Without a man, a woman is as useful as the P in Psychology to the society.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Kriss216: 3:48am On Apr 11, 2022
chatinent:
She looks preggie.

"Pregnant Rita Dominic"

33 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Agozie48: 4:48am On Apr 11, 2022
EmptyGarden:
They're still manageable Sha. As for Rita, congratulations to her and that young man she's about to enslave.

Get Rid of your negativity it's disgusting

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by trueking: 5:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Where are the " go and marry crew? "
Las las shame don catch Una

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Katier00(f): 5:47am On Apr 11, 2022
EmptyGarden:
what do you mean by enslave? This is a public forum not a psychiatrist ward. The man in question is 56 while Rita is 47. Biko just wish them well

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Peace081: 6:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Those that mock her for not being married have no choice than to congratulate now.

Morals: There is time for everyone on earth

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by GOFRONT(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmm........Rita is now back to life.

Truely, despite a woman's career and money, the greatest Achievement of that woman is still pegged at MARRIAGE.........NwaAmaikpe (2019)

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by BanevsJoker(m): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Where is Yuzedo?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by potbelly(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Yuzedo is that you sir?

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by alasane: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Katier00:
what do you mean by enslave? This is a public forum not a psychiatrist ward. The man in question is 56 while Rita is 47. Biko just wish them well

47 ?
menopause age according to the book is 50
ha current age 47
Balance of productive yrs = 3 yrs

Those feminist out there are you reasoning

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by McGg: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2022
GOFRONT:
Hmmm........Rita is now back to life.

Truely, despite a woman's career and money, the greatest Achievement of that woman is still pegged at MARRIAGE.........NwaAmaikpe (2019)

That's the truth!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by NwaAmaikpe: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2022
shocked

I'm happy for her,
Her life has just begun.

She can afford to call the marriage off even after a week, at least it's on record that once upon a time, a man considered her desirable enough to wife her.

That's the greatest bragging right of any woman.

Because according to the rulebook, a single woman is unaccomplished, a married woman is fulfilled but a widow and a divorcee are veterans.

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by We4all: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2022
EmptyGarden:

The guy has a young face but should be in his 50’s. I also learnt that he has been married twice or thrice before.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by We4all: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Katier00:

The guy is 56? He doesn’t look it though. I am glad she didn’t go for a younger man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by ecolime(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Wow shocked

Congrats Rita!

What God cannot do, does not exist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by MrSensor(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2022
I'm so much happy for her. I'm giving her a green light.
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by MrSensor(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2022
chatinent:
She looks preggie.

you just rushed to reply. Did you read the headline?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by meobizy(f): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Why wait so long? Sha, marriages today don’t last, so jumping into marriage is no feat.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by tillaman(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Happy for this chic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by adedayoa2(f): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
alasane:

47 ?
menopause age according to the book is 50
ha current age 47
Balance of productive yrs = 3 yrs

Those feminist out there are you reasoning
she's happy, are you?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2022
She was so hot and fine back then in the 2000s men old age na bad thing ,better enjoy ur youth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Sanq: 9:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Finally... Thank God for her.
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Seyiemath(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2022
hear anoda mumu talk

TONTO DIKE no rich
ever young, says who, you are just seeing the body how about the engine?
Marry where all her bone don weak?
so feminist dey happy for pregnancy now?
& who told you she is happy??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.