Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested (35414 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Photo Of 41-Year-Old Driver Who Raped A 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dude be like: the older the berry the sweeter the juice grin
Re: 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested by Isoduwa(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Oga Police, Why are you hiding his name? We already know his tribe. I am sure he drove this bus. Very common in Ketu area

Nor be Aba boys again for ketu east
Re: 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested by able20(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Oga Police, Why are you hiding his name? We already know his tribe. I am sure he drove this bus. Very common in Ketu area
Please keep the tribe secret I beg, the Yoruba guys will attack you if you mention it.
Re: 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested by Christeety: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
biafranation:
Afonja and rape are like 5 and 6. They will sleep with anything even 90-yr old grandmother!

Most afonja men even in their 40s have never seen a woman Unclad or sampled a woman, so they resort to rape by fire by force. Not easy for them like Biafrans to get women...they have no money or business for disposable income, have no looks, no muscles or confidence, so rape is their only option. Personally, I feel sorry for them!

I pray your hatred doesn't give you high bp one day.

Must you bring tribalism into this serious issue? People like you are the cause of the hatred spewing up in this country.

Poor people are always fanatics that's why they remain poor cos they are not ready to expand their knowledge . Meanwhile the rich look beyond tribes and religions and partner with people irrespective of their tribe to do business and they become successful.

A popular exam is phyno and Olamide. I don't need to talk more on this. You already know the answer.

I pray God heal your heart

1 Like

Re: 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested by Olatunjidayo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Konji more roll on to ur armpit,see what u have caused making dis man to go nd rape his mother. Rest well in the cell.
Re: 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested by JuzzJoel: 3:32am On Jan 08, 2019
biafranation:
Afonja and rape are like 5 and 6. They will sleep with anything even 90-yr old grandmother!

Most afonja men even in their 40s have never seen a woman Unclad or sampled a woman, so they resort to rape by fire by force. Not easy for them like Biafrans to get women...they have no money or business for disposable income, have no looks, no muscles or confidence, so rape is their only option. Personally, I feel sorry for them!

BRO Why are you so conscious of the so called afonjas
You scared you not up to them.
OR SOME LITTLE INFERIOTY COMPLEX
Re: 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested by AFONJACOW(m): 6:21am On Jan 08, 2019
Skmoda360:
What a foolish bigot you are?
coward
Re: 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested by pretty16(f): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2019
The guy is sick. He should be castrated angry cry
Re: 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested by adebayo3449(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2019
biafranation:

I take God beg you, we are not one, ok, stop attaching to us. We are not the same people and even our skull and processing ability is different.
No problem bro
Re: 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested by GetCofOProperty: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Wonders shall never end.... Well they must be lovers. Or is it the Konji or agro that reach like that? cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Shoot Two Robbers Dead In Benin (graphic Photos) / Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) / ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.