Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Free Broadband Internet Connection:this Is Working Very Well - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Broadband Internet Connection:this Is Working Very Well (1619 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria / To Create Broadband Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Broadband Internet Connection:this Is Working Very Well by sullex4me: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2010
Free broadband Internet Connection.
24/7 non stop, browse with the speed
of light,yet it is absolutely free!
Get Connected To The INTERNET Right In your bedroom/anywhere and Browse 24 Hours Non-Stop Everyday On No Monthly Subscription - YES!

This is an opportunity to start browsing free on your desktops,laptops, palm tops or mobile phones free of charge and enjoy it.

*It is non-stop, works 24/7.

* It is as fast as a light.
    * It can open any website,name it!
    * It is as fast as the speed of light.
    * It supports any browser.
    * You are connected anywhere you are in the world.
    * No special software required.
    * You don't need any education or training background whatsoever before you can start using it.
    * Very Easy to set up.If you can use your phone to browse or if you know how to use computer to open your email box and read a letter from your friends,then it is for you.

* There are many free browsing packages over there on the street,but there are few ones that are kept outside the ear shots of the public.This free browsing program will definitively liberate millions of internet users in Nigeria from the bondage of heavy and recurring internet subscription fees.Worse still,as the subscription fees of these companies are getting higher day by day,the speed is discouraging. Fair Broadband internet service in Nigeria starts from N10,000 upward,even with this, don't expect much from server.

This is not another scam that you are buying for some thousands of Naira.
I want to give you a free broadband internet browsing package that will really deliver beyond your widest imagination.

Quickly go to: www.reliablefreebrowsing.
Re: Free Broadband Internet Connection:this Is Working Very Well by guente02(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2010
Up til naw dis kain stuf neva stop 4 NL. I wonder what the moderator are doing.
Re: Free Broadband Internet Connection:this Is Working Very Well by Vitality31(m): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2010
Guys, dont pay a dime to him o. He is a lier and a scammer. If you pay money to him, just forget the money because nothing for u.
Re: Free Broadband Internet Connection:this Is Working Very Well by lynxnoon(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2010
Vitality31:

Guys, dont pay a dime to him o. He is a lier and a scammer. If you pay money to him, just forget the money because nothing for u.
hv u been a victim? grin grin
Re: Free Broadband Internet Connection:this Is Working Very Well by oluwabamis(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
new face of scam on nairaland. try another scam with another username. this one don fail patapata.
sullex or whatever you are called, may God punish you and that your scamming business.

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Makes A Strange Beeping Sound When I Turn It On, What Could Be Wrong / HELP! My Laptop Charger Making Sparkling Noise When Charging / I Need A Fairly Used Laptop I Have 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.