Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President (20403 Views)

Jeff Bezos Overtakes Elon Musk As World Richest Man / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man / Okonjo-iweala “ready” To Be World Bank President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by MrPresident1: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by MrPresident1: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by ajayiopy: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74560069:

We are not talking of CBN under PDP.
This is WORLD BANK!
MOST OF the ASIANS don't believe in occupying an office for eternity like Africans. They always go there with a purpose, once achieved they move.If all Nigerian have this Mind set.Buhari will not be your President by now
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by aliondo: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2019
isrealisaac:
Buhari should go and take that position it will benefit African and Nigeria

Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2019
isrealisaac:
Buhari should go and take that position it will benefit African and Nigeria
Bwahaahahah! You think it is northern agenda as usual.
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Ericharlse: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2019
His done his part .Six yrs in office aint sml thing.Moreover his reasons are best knwn to WB group.
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Abeyjide: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Afonja can stay away... Okonjo on my mind.

mumu
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Vicvalentine: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2019
Daniel058:
one world government =2030

Rapture=?

Great insight
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Originalsly: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2019
ajayiopy:

MOST OF the ASIANS don't believe in occupying an office for eternity like Africans. They always go there with a purpose, once achieved they move.If all Nigerian have this Mind set.Buhari will not be your President by now

He signed up for 6 years.... MOST ASIANS WOULD HONOUR THEIR COMMITMENT...why didn't he? Connect the dots..... who really call the shots for the World Bank?...US President. Trump is pretty much a dictator... my way or the highway.... can you keep count of the record number of his appointed chiefs that suddenly resigned/were fired?...this one is no different. Men with character rather resign than be puppets.

1 Like

Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Vicvalentine: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2019
blessingbuhari:
how person go resign from money na

Something terrible is actually going on or been planned
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by bluecircle470: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Immanuels7:
Okonjo Iweala it is time

To do what? Does trump know her?
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by islandmoon: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2019
post=74560012:

You did a yeoman's job.
Thumbs up man!
Let's wait for the next person that will take over.

guy, how come you never quote me? my birthday is coming up on valentine day, I want to do BBQ, how do we go about it?

I want chicken barbecue in sweet weed sauce,
grill fish sweet codeine pepperoni sauce.
can you do it and what is your price like?

okay, and hot dogs in crispy dough
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by ThatKING(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2019
amalab30:
We need HIM to resign too buh he doesn't listen to anybody.
what is my own with onitsha goat seller? grin
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by amalab30(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2019
Just imagine. Na president be that o. President for all. Buh he has concern in Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore cattles.

ThatKING:
what is my own with onitsha goat seller? grin
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2019
uniqueboi:
There is a heavy blackmail underneath this resignation.
source? or has your ass being talking to you lately?
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2019
Admin401:
source? or has your ass being talking to you lately?

Its rather you that your fagged out ass has been talking to. And why did your useless brain refuse to read what your eyes transmitted to it on the first paragraph?
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
uniqueboi:

Its rather you that your fagged out ass has been talking to. And why did your useless brain refuse to read what your eyes transmitted to it on the first paragraph?
Sir, has your ass being talking to you lately?
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Admin401:
Sir, has your ass being talking to you lately?

It's the biggest you can get mofo.
This is how to put up with illiterates on Nairaland.
You are now a celeb! Oya go and play.
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
uniqueboi:

It's the biggest you can get mofo.
This is how to put up with illiterates on Nairaland.
You are now a celeb! Oya go and play.

Sir... sir, I'm going to ask you one last time. Has your ass being talking to you lately?
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Jaypop22: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
bigtt76:
After all the gara gara ....he run cheesy cheesy cheesy e for just allow Okonjo Iwela run di thing naaa

Is not his fault, it was Obama that imposed him on the world. Obama deliberately foisted this man on the world in order to deny Okoijo Iweala who was more qualified and committed than this Korean man. I never admired Obama for one day because Africa never benefited from his eight years in white. Many Nigerians don't know that Obama hates Nigerians and Nigeria with passion. Let it be known that Obama interfared in Nigeria 2015 general elections. He bluntly refused to sell arms to Nigeria even in face raveging Bokoharam onslaught us because the sitting Nigerian president then refused his satanic gift, gay marriage and unbridled freedom Nigeria. It is disappointing when some Nigerians and Africans often referred to Obama as their hero all for the sake of sentiment, being a the first black American president. The question they have consistently failed to ask themselves is what has African or black man gained from his presidency? Absolutely nothing!
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Rextizzle(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
mytime24:
Gud4him
Good for u
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
This resignation is not unconnected with the overbearing attitude/influence of the great Uncle Sam
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by remedick: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
whatever has a beginning has an end of course. Good luck to him

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
amalab30:
We need HIM to resign too buh he doesn't listen to anybody.

This totally cracked me up!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Yankee101: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
He was never qualified and he knew it.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was the most qualified

1 Like

Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by lobell: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Make dem just give madam Ngo.
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by GetCofOProperty: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Congrats to Kim Yong... Having served the glove in that capacity.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Jim Yong Kim Resigns As World Bank President by Ugosample(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
uniqueboi:
There is a heavy blackmail underneath this resignation.
I'm telling you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New ABB Transformers For Sale / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.