Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

God Is Like A Little Child - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Like A Little Child (2625 Views)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Like A Little Child by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
God was born as a little child.
Re: God Is Like A Little Child by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Just like a little child
Re: God Is Like A Little Child by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2019
Just needed to do this again
Re: God Is Like A Little Child by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
It takes a little child.
Re: God Is Like A Little Child by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
It takes a little child to understand this.
Re: God Is Like A Little Child by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Those who know, know.
Re: God Is Like A Little Child by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
The truth!
Re: God Is Like A Little Child by lookyzy: 6:39pm On May 10, 2022

There is no reason for me to talk anymore. From this vintage point I can see that Life is not for the cowards, but if you are ready to move from where you are to where you want to be, spiritually then physically, then you must train for the next level, becoming a warrior will help you break the next ceiling. This is a 360 degrees turn from what we were raised with, we consider ourselves, befitting of progress because we are studying to know God(s) and Universe, but from that I see here, there is a glass ceiling that must be broken, each man to himself, with his inner battles.

What I mean is that you can not proceed on this without meditation. Meditating to slow down your brainwaves from alpha to beta, theta and to delta waves. Mostly use gamma waves for magical manifestations, but at theta wave level, you need to 'fight' self to become aware of reality at theta brain wave level, when you become conscious at that level, then when you go to bed, while others surrender their awareness and drift through in amnesia, you will be walking discussion and enjoying in a new world, a different dimension of your choosing.

Microscopic Coherence at that level is all that Quantum Cosmology and Quantum Physics is about, that is what they ancients called Occult Science.

Are you ready to proceed on the journey or you will chicken out finalboss. Read this message and let me know, so I can delete it. I do not want to create threads no more.

I must stay under my self designed radar. And drop in only to deliver a message for persons like you. I can give you a spec to design a facility at your place to get you to zero point inertia during meditation. You eliminate all noise and sight and see yourself in space.

What ever you do, take money very seriously, cos I now see how it adds up and trust me, it is all about money. Even ETs spend money, there is an interplanetary commerce on going, going on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracles: Why Is Raising The Dead A Difficult Miracle For Many Pastors Today? / Powerful, Direct And Shocking 2023 Prophecies Of Pastor Olujobi / Euthanasia ''mercy Killing'' How Justifiable Can It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.