Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana (23118 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by tiredoflife(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
pagorino:
No b jazz, the guy is a chronic motherfucker cheat. He only used the sister to his own advantage by getting his 2nd degree n resident permit. But not to worry, karma is a bleeping bitch. The latest 5g wireless karma in town would hold him soon.

Oga stop all this talk
If na woman do this thing u go call am cheat
Una go say maybe she didn't even love him
The man fit just dey bear the marriage
And wants out
And got the excuse by coming to Ghana
Women do shits once dey are d one taking care of u
See how d sister called him out
To tell u the living hell he is going through

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Sixteen2012: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
The last time I check its not a crime to marry more than one wives. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by sukerefakere(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
In economics we call that.. Means to an End
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by GistFullGround: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ghanaians with juju

But come to think of it, there is nothing immigration can do. The lady's sister is just dreaming. The only way immigration can get involved is if the guy did not not go through divorce before getting married to the lady in Ghana.

Immigration has better matters to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by pagorino(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
tiredoflife:

Oga stop all this talk
If na woman do this thing u go call am cheat
Una go say maybe she didn't even love him
The man fit just dey bear the marriage
And wants out
And got the excuse by coming to Ghana
Women do shits once dey are d one taking care of u
See how d sister called him out
To tell u the living hell he is going through
what the Bleep are you saying? Someone did something wrong, you are here justifying the trash he did. I'm talking based on what he did irrespective of the gender. What is wrong is wrong. It's obvious he cheated. There are legal ways to end marriages in a civilized world. Stop supporting or justifying nonsense. Lead by example grin undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by madridsta007(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Just 4 weeks of eating Ghanaian Jollof and Banku and he's already put a ring on it. That shows you the potency of Ghanaian jazz. I never knew Ghanaian ladies were this daring.

But on the bright side, I think this is good for our international relations. The husband was only trying to strengthen our international ties with our African neighbours. A true patriot that has the interest of his country at heart. That man is the real MVP.

OK.
I actually laughed. Strengthening international relations between the United States and Ghana.
This man should be awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace or something.
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Yankee101: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
The writing does not look or 'sound' American.

So many ways an American would talk that she didn't.
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Xisnin(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
prince3009:

So because she sponsored his master's degree and resident permit, the man should not have a life of his own? With such situations, it is easy to tell that the man may be having it very rough and decided to come back home and settle down. African women living with their spouses abroad especially the United States are known to be very toxic in nature simply because of the gender rights accorded to women there.

He simply decided to come back home and remarry before the ex wife sends him to jail
He is a foolish coward.
He would have been made because divorce is profitable in the US if you are the poorer partner.
He wants to keep the 2 wives.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by dayleke: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Maybe na mistaken identity sef.....
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by IjebuWarrior: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
moriss33:
Him don chop Ghana Banku...forget US wife..but seriously no more US residency for the nigga...him na fool ooo

You're wrong! Since it's been >7yrs since they're married, he for don become citizen sef. undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by AreaFada2: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pepper31:
I can't believe I just read dis

Pls how can I unread dis post
Tell your child that:

(1) Kante was born in Paris & Sallah was born in an Egyptian village.
(2)Nationality is not dependent on colour in modern times.
(3)There have been Africans in Europe since Roman times. Some were even part of Romano-British elite before current English people moved from Germany & Denmark into the British Isles. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by VULCAN(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
As long as he did not do registry marriage, the US has no business in this matter.

She should be better educated than all this.
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by gwama: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ah, ingratitude of man. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Atakata(f): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
VULCAN:
As long as he did not do registry marriage, the US has no business in this matter.

She should be better educated than all this.

U think US immigration law is rubbish.
That guy is in deep shit , he just ruined everything for himself. They’ve proof to back up their calm too.
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by newoffer: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
press a Ghana bum u will noticed it has same feeling with felele ball
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Greatzeus(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Just 4 weeks of eating Ghanaian Jollof and Banku and he's already put a ring on it. That shows you the potency of Ghanaian jazz. I never knew Ghanaian ladies were this daring.

But on the bright side, I think this is good for our international relations. The husband was only trying to strengthen our international ties with our African neighbours. A true patriot that has the interest of his country at heart. That man is the real MVP.
You didn't mention wanke and donkunu. Donkunu used to be my favorite swallow in early 2000,served with black pepper, uncooked pepper and fried fish grin the woman who sells it in my area then has gone back to Ghana now.
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by Ugosample(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
AreaFada2:

Tell your child that:

(1) Kante was born in Paris & Sallah was born in an Egyptian village.
(2)Nationality is not dependent on colour in modern times.
(3)There have been Africans in Europe since Roman times. Some were even part of Romano-British elite before current English people moved from Germany & Denmark into the British Isles. cool cool

exactly so
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by frozen70(f): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Heart breakers everywhere
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by jaszplus12(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Bakassi-induced wedding rather grin

Bang!!!
The kind of Bakkassi I dey see here....hmmmm
The guy must have missed that so long he just rushed into one on arrival!!!
Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by mikolo80: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Biscuits:
Why does a young handsome man like this have to have thought that the only way he could have ever achieved being successful in America was to get hitched, get half papers, use a woman to fund his education, bring in an innocent baby into the world, turn around abandon wife and child go back to Africa and settle down destroying two lives in the process scratch that three (new wife) forgetting America has laws and he only got PR, even if he is no longer willing to move back but intends to settle and enjoy his savings, was all this scheming and stress since 2011 worth it?

[/quote]

The hustle for green card is real

Same thing happened to our neighbor in England, Nigerian father abandons wife and two kids, remarries here, 20 odd years later life in ruins, 9ja children abandon him and face their mother, father trying to claim back children he once abandoned that had already been adopted by ex wifes new hubby.. So much drama
no wonder you're abroad based

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Thay is so WICKED and stupid of him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us / Anambra State Government Releases Statement On Alleged Child Marriage / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.