Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information (1011 Views)

Man Who Wanted A Son Poisons Day-Old Daughter To Death / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information by rabiuhabeeb: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
my names are Scott obanor, owner of Scottish boutique, 21 effurun sapele road, enerhen junction opposite eco bank, delta state.

Leo ayara has been my manager for 11 years, I was paying him 15,000 naira monthly and 1,500 naira for feeding daily, 2,000 for pocket money every week while I am traveling. I pay his house rent, medical bills, clothing.

when the time came for me to free him, this December. I ask him for we to audit the store account and check from my record, during the auditing I notice that the transaction with the vice chairman enerhen junction, we found out that he was shorting 30,000 naira from the man's money, he then told me that he sent the money to his mother in the village. he said he wants to go to zenith bank to withdraw the money, then from that very time till this moment I haven't seen him.

Not knowing that he has parked his load from his apartment 4 days ago be we began the auditing. later on I found out that some of the shoes I have in the store room he have sold them at cheaper rate and kept the money to himself and also some customers have been coming that they gave him money and it has not been on the record.

so therefore anyone with useful information will be given a huge reward. you can call this number 08137182846 or report to the enerhen police station or any nearest police station

1 Share

Re: WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information by gaby(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hmmm...

You treated the guy humanely I wonder why he chose to act animalistic.

Very evil way to pay back kindness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information by Nina4u(f): 5:06am On Jan 09, 2019
That's 81 dollar.... Get over the loss.. It's nothing
Re: WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information by delzbaba(m): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2019
Report to the nearest police station, dont take laws unto your hands.
Re: WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information by xdeman: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2019
gaby:
Hmmm...

You treated the guy humanely I wonder why he chose to act animalistic.

Very evil way to pay back kindness.
how sure are you that this is all to the story.just looking at the wanted guy you ll no that he shouldn't work for another man for 50k cos I no he must have been insulted by his Oga at one time or the other.you pay his rent why didn't you marry a wife for him and impregnate the woman for him also.

1 Like

Re: WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information by fergieboy: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2019
A huge reward for some missing 30k

1 Like

Re: WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information by americaninja1: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2019
How huge is the reward, please? I fit see the guy for Chicago here. My reward must be in dollar.. Agreed?
Re: WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information by 4reala(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Is this for real? Declaring a man wanted over 30k. op Na wa to u o. why u no use the handsome reward compensate urself nah
Re: WANTED: A Huge Reward For Anyone With Useful Information by lacriz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
Reward(commission) awaits you if you have any kind individual like Mr Scott who is willing to lend me 10k to pay back 15k by feb 2nd and have my laptop as a collateral.you can reach me on 08029582265/08060213613 or buzz my handle @lo_xtian b4 8pm today.
As for Mr Scott,i'm so sorry for the unfortunate and depressing situation he must be going through right now.Be strong,learn from this,never allow this experience to bring out the worst in you but instead bring out the positives and find reasons to be grateful to God even in this messy situation and i pray God will restore back all the enemy has stolen from you in multiple folds IJN.

(1) (Reply)

Man Molests Little Boy Sexually,shares The Photos On Facebook(photos) / Wicked!!! Parents Laugh And Record While Mad Sheep Attacks Their Crying Son / Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.