Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers (1003 Views)

CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja / Bolaji Sule: Herdsmen Are Threatening Our Lives And Stealing Our Food / ATM Analyst Connived With Fraudsters To Steal Over N20m From Customers(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers by tradebot: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2019
Yesterday at 8:10pm I walked into Chicken republic restaurant mararaba for a fast meal. I discovered they don't print receipt most of the times and they use unbranded nylons. When I confronted one of the female staff she ignored me as that is the norm.

They siphon the money meant for the branded nylon and also don't account for the unregistered food.
They are very rude and careless.

Re: Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers by briggz09(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2019
I hope the management sees this and acts accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers by tradebot: 6:31am On Jun 08, 2019
We need to let their head office know about this..
Re: Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

Some people are about to lose their jobs.

This isn't petty theft, this is grand theft, and one person alone isn't involved.

The cook, the people at the counter and even the manager might be aware.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers by tradebot: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2019
kennygee:
Cc lalasticlala

Some people are about to lose their jobs.

This isn't petty theft, this is grand theft, and one person alone isn't involved.

The cook, the people at the counter and even the manager might be aware.

Exactly, they all know about this
Re: Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers by etibaba(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2019
And you can't take a clearer shot.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers by NOC1(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2019
How are you sure of what you are saying, as of rudeness i might not doubt you because majority of our sales representatives are rude, but sometimes we customers are annoying.
when i was in University i have a very wealthy friend who talk down on waiters, all you here from him "thats why she is been paid, why are you been paid....." one day i changed it for him in a bar and he apologised to the waitress. when we latter exchanged contact with the waitress we found out she is a final year student of Economics, she is not from a poor family and she was doing that because schools were on strike. She got married during her service year.
my point is let we customers have it cool with this people sometimes, let us stop thinking that they are nobody, some are there to experience the other side of life, some are there because of conditions, some might meet you some other place tomorrow.
How did you know that the siphon the money made for branded nylon, how did you know they are not remitting the money for the foods?
I think they are audited often and you are expected remit a certain of money weekly, so your accusations are so watery.
she probably ignored you because of the manner you talked to her, your speech might be as blur as your picture quality and she doesn't have the time to edit it into manageable stage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken Republic Female Staff At Mararaba Very Rude And Stealing From Customers by tradebot: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2019
NOC1:
How are you sure of what you are saying, as of rudeness i might not doubt you because majority of our sales representatives are rude, but sometimes we customers are annoying.
when i was in University i have a very wealthy friend who talk down on waiters, all you here from him thats why she is been paid, why are you been paid..... one day i changed for him in a bar and he apologised to the waitress. when we latter exchanged contact with the waitress we found out she is a final year student of Economics, she is not from a poor family and she was doing that because schools are on strike. She got married during her service year.
my point is let we customers have it cool with this people sometimes, let is think that they are nobody, some are there to experience the other side of life, some are there because of conditions, some might meet ypu some other place tomorrow.
How did you know that the siphon the money made for branded nylon, how did you know they are not remitting the money for the foods?
I think they are audited often and you are expected remit a certain of money weekly, so your accusations are so watery.
she probably ignored you because of the manner you talked to her, your speech might be as blur as your picture quality and she doesn't have the time to edit it into manageable stage.

I like your response but you are indirectly encouraging rudeness and fraud.
What is the need for installing a POS machine if not for record purposes.
How do you intend to give account of what you have no record of??
How am I sure the food was prepared by chicken republic because I have seen cases where a staff connived with an outsider to supply ill prepared foods to be sold in a big restaurant.

Anyone who is depressed or frustrated is not fit to serve the public.

It only happens in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Having His Bath At The Main Road In Lagos / Suspected 9 Cultist Captured Terrorising 100 Foot Road Nnewi, Anambra State. / Dehumanizing: See The Havoc Wreck On A Nigerian By 2 Chinese Dredging Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.