Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid (51820 Views)

Jose Mourinho Gives Lionel Messi New Nickname 'The God Of Football' / Jose Mourinho Gives Reason Why He Can’t Be Sacked At The Moment / Mourinho Gives Surprising but Concrete Reason For Making Pogba Captain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by toffyz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Guys it's obvious this man has potentials...Madrid wants him simply because of his past glory and success at clubs..

To me oo...Mourinho is never a failure. He has won at least 2 trophies for all the teams he has managed in his career.

He remains the special one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Formularcr7: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Simply the best in the game

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by igboamakaaa: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by kaen1317: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Looser Mourinho is giving conditions. Wonders shall never end
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by gaby(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
smoke9910:
Even now sef Al ahly good. Madrid better call Zidane back.

I tell you...

You think say Zidane go come back? The guy use better brain for dem o. As him and Ronaldo don gist conclude say na to waka...Zidane realize say the team na Sanya na him make baba jejely respect him record o.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Benzema and Ramos for bench

Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by rius17: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
As a MAN U fan, i cant wish Mourinho on my enemy

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by IchBinBrait(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Not Mourinho again....... mbok
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
RIP in advance to Real Madrid
Madrid will start packing the bus

Levante,Osasuna,Eibar,Espanyol,will start dragging relegation with Real Madrid grin grin grin

eibar is very strong now sha
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Infinixhot2: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Thatdopekelly(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
mjbaba:
Condition 1: Paul Pogba's Name MUST never be mentioned as a possible signing!!!!!!

Condition 2: Always Remember what I achieved in the past even when I am not doing well currently
grin grin grin
Badt guy
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by sucess001(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
this guy babalawo strong...
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Larrymaxy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Do well first season,scatter everything second season
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
madridguy:
Benzema a.k.a giant sleeper is a goner grin

I tell ya
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Alezy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:
I dey pity Madrid. Dem no go know say na world class team dem get now until Mourinho go turn dem to Al Ahly Fc.
chaii, giy u wicked
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by phranklyn92(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:
I dey pity Madrid. Dem no go know say na world class team dem get now until Mourinho go turn dem to Al Ahly Fc.
Al alhy even better, he go turm dem to Wycombe wanderers!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by CodeTemplar: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:
I disagree with this statement.
Morhinho has improver every team he has worked with since he worked with Porto.
Madrid used to go out in second round of UCL before they got Jose and after they got him was when they started reaching semis of the UCL.
He improved inter, man utd, and Chelsea twice. I can argue that anywhere.
Where was man utd before him or you think their interim coach has suddenly brought all these improvements? Never. Don't confuse squad rebellion for a bad manager man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by gaby(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I disagree with this statement.
Morhinho has improver every team he has worked with since he worked with Porto.
Madrid used to go out in second round of UCL before they got Jose and after they got him was when they started reaching semis of the UCL.
He improved inter, man utd, and Chelsea twice. I can argue that anywhere.
Where was man utd before him or you think their interim coach has suddenly brought all these improvements? Never. Don't confuse squad rebellion for a bad manager man.

Okay bros...na Mourinho help Madrid win their first UCL title...

Wehdone...

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by akiOYIBO: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
A dog going back to his vomit. He should join Arsenal
I denounce u in d name of Moses
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by CodeTemplar: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:

Wehdone...
I never said that. He undoubtedly improved all the teams he has worked with. Madrid, Inter , man u and Chelsea.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Dollabiz: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
why mouriho again
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Crossbow(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:

Bro Al Ahly better pass Man U during Jose's last days..

grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by saxha: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin grin And he didnt demand Ramos be gone?
He did, by asking for a new center half.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by gaby(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Crossbow:

Bro Al Ahly better pass Man U during Jose's last days..

grin grin

grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by ZAWs: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Which Madrid is Mourinho talking about na.
Solari is OK.
The players are obviously playing under pressure .
Madrid just need a better striker to calm the nerves.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Footstradamus(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Seems Perez is not tired of making disastrous managerial appointments

Man United was supposed to be Jose's dream job and look at the mess he left them in

Anyway's check out the dibia's 6 odds today @ https://thefootballdibia..com/
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by liljaydee(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
join kill you dere...... angry angry angry angry

hisexcellency34:
A dog going back to his vomit. He should join Arsenal
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jose no go oo if not na 'Sack Sack' *in Okon's voice* we go dey hear you don lose form chill first
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by deebrownneymar: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mou is looking for where he would go and continue blaming everyone for his woes except himself.
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by obonujoker(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Koolking:
Rest in Peace in advance to Real Madrid.

They will learn their lesson in relegation first season with Mourinho.

Jose Mourinho is media-hype manager. He achieved what he achieved through money and names.

Na you give am money to win back to back EPL, or treble with Inter or treble with Porto or winning Laliga with the highest point in laliga history and goals??
Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by dumininu01(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:

Wehdone...
True buh d players he had were exceptional... I loved his inter team tho... Buh dah style of play is not working with d kind of players he has in United... I feel he can only do well in teams that suits his style of play...

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid by Chan1: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jose Jose.......can't wait to see you back in management. My only prayer is that you work on your man management skills, as this generation of players are not as mentally strong like the Zlatans, Drogbas, Essiens, John Terrys, Calvahos, Zannettis, Maicons, Lucios, Materrazzis, Jcoles, Lampards, Makeleles, Decos, Militos, etc. These set of players were strong enough to take Jose's criticism positively.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest / Nigeria Vs Tunisia: International Friendly (1 - 1) On 13th October 2020 / Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.