Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,941 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist (6419 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Daughter's Photo As She Rocks Bra Top / Davido Show Off His Pretty Daughter Hailey, Spend Funtime Together / Anita Joseph Show Off Pretty Daughter, Flaunt Her Extra Long Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Zeelov(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
The popular yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo gushes over her beautiful daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo as she claims she officially becomes a make-up artist, who also just received an award from Enya Awards as 'Most Creative Youth of the Year'.
She shares her stunning and cute photos on her social media space, captioning:

'My Baby girl is officially a Make-up Artist, she is so passionate about make-up���� Love u princess.'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/iyabo-ojo-gushes-over-her-pretty-daughter-becomes-make-up-artist.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Zeelov(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
wink
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Giddymoney(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Good choice,
She chooses to look beautiful.

Imagine dating a girl that's ugly and she comes visiting, and you keep going outside just to laugh at her face.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by pyyxxaro: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Oghene bikoooor

See lip for the 2bd pix

If this gal hold any microphone, then u are finished
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Dreddblogger(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
smiley
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Barcelona10: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Na rich man go Bleep am las las grin
Taking over her mama

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by itspzpics(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Oya nah
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by hyfr(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lethal lipps lipsrsealed
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by hyfr(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
Barcelona10:
Na rich man go Bleep am las las grin
Taking over her mama
na rich man d Bleep her mama?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by FruitCakes(f): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wanted to learn this thing but they were saying 40k
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by NickiSlay(f): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
FruitCakes:
Wanted to learn this thing but they were saying 40k
lol that's change compared to what I paid.
I paid a little over 100k.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by FruitCakes(f): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
NickiSlay:

lol that's change compared to what I paid.
I paid a little over 100k.
Wow hope you grasped enough knowledge of the skill
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by NickiSlay(f): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
FruitCakes:
Wow hope you grasped enough knowledge of the skill
yeah i learnt from a celebrity makeup artist tho.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by happybee: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Congrats..
But I wonder how this one take be news o...

Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by LisaAnne(f): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
congrats
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by femi4: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2019
hyfr:
na rich man d Bleep her mama?
Apostle sef
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by itiswellandwell: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Not bad.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by CuddleBear(f): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2019
ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Iamicekid(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Why the hell will she be baring her mother’s father name... well when be se na irresponsible man her mama go date all they care about it how the guy go spend for them during the time them dey date
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Iamicekid(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Why the hell will she be baring her mother’s father name... well when be se na irresponsible man her mama go date all they care about it how the guy go spend for them during the time them dey date
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by UrbanExotica(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2019
Iamicekid:
sharrap
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Taniaa(f): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2019
good for them
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
NickiSlay:
Av u start d business, or not graduated yet
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by mungoparks: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
and if those lesbians catch this small girl ehnn. kiss
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
NickiSlay:
showoff
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by meritadavize1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
this one go sabi lick dick
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by NickiSlay(f): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
ismailaja:
Av u start d business, or not graduated yet
finished a while back
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by CuddleBear(f): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
NickiSlay:
finished a while back
can a man learn it, I want to apply the idea to Photoshop retouch.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by NickiSlay(f): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
ismailaja:
can a man learn it, I want to apply the idea to Photoshop retouch.
Yes males are into it.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Her Pretty Daughter As She Becomes A Make-up Artist by Tosin9119: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
pretty Pricilla

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction / Nicki In Tears After MTV Bans Her From All Award Shows For Miley Diss / Photo: The Hotel Room That Costs N9.9 Million Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.