Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction (6400 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / This Is Probably The 'baddest' Photo Of Mocheddah We've Seen / See Ten Pictures Of Mocheddah That Will Convince You That Crop Top Is The Shii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by teetee2224(f): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
I have not gotten over the elegance and beauty combined in this outfit. Yet again, monotone reigns in red. Lovely concept of the brooch on the gele, a trend I have also tried sometime ago. See more photos of the celebrant below with Mocheddah, of course. Beauty runs in their family.

http://www.tomiscolourpavilion.com/turn-down-for-kini-see-photos-of-mocheddahs-look-at-her-sisters-introduction/

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by qadeerkug(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
cute pix

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
who is she?

have she gotten her PVC?

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by axortedbabe(f): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Odi sharp
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by dechandel(f): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is it
I am resuming my make up class soon
#coldcantstopme

Nice pix kiss

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wow... Beautiful pics.
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mocheedah,Diva always on point.
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Kenai: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
I know this trash thread will hit the frontpage but the unfolding story on the Charlie Hebdo terrorist rampage in France still will not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by 30secs(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
See her thick lips. The girl go sabi give bj sha. Cute bride tho

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Fkforyou(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
She is OK,but some how skinny for my liking. The bride get hope small self. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by sexynabila(f): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
30secs:
See her thick lips. The girl go sabi give bj sha. Cute bride tho
God! You spoil ooo
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Swizdoe(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fkforyou:
She is OK,but some how skinny for my liking. The bride get hope small self. lipsrsealed
She was not created for your liking undecided

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2015
That's a very beautiful ensemble. I will try that sometime

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Diznie(f): 12:20am On Jan 12, 2015
cute sister
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by inme: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Oh! How I love Mo'
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Fkforyou(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Swizdoe:

She was not created for your liking undecided
I know that.......but who made you her advocate.? is it crime for someone to have an opinion again?
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by pretydiva(f): 6:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Biuriful..same dress as mine. Same color n design
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Mrwhalex(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
who is she?

have she gotten her PVC?
lol cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2015
she look beautiful.

I like her dressing
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Enoquin(f): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2015
kiss Chineke! Mochedda is really cute. Not many can make a monotone look this beautiful
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Akshow: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
who is she?

have she gotten her PVC?

has she gotten her PVC?
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by AKMoney1(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2015
I go still date this girl when I make enough cheddas. Her new ukwu and shape dey bewitch me. grin grin

Just an opinion ooo before you start to dey quote me. #BadBelle

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Akshow:

has she gotten her PVC?

tenks
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by homesteady(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2015
I thought I saw Maheeda!
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Swizdoe(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Fkforyou:

I know that.......but who made you her advocate.? is it crime for someone to have an opinion again?
Question for the gods
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nickymezor(f): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wat a lovely pix
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Fkforyou(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Swizdoe:

Question for the gods
You see your life.....
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
This is it
I am resuming my make up class soon
#coldcantstopme

Nice pix kiss

lols.
Nne the Harmattan be drying my MU anyhow o.
I had to stop abeg, to be continued.
Nice outfit. Even though I don't like red. angry

Nickymezor:
Wat a lovely pix
You have rebranded, you no even tell we - ur fans. Nawa o

cococandy:
That's a very beautiful ensemble. I will try that sometime
Pls do.
You gonna look like someone straight outta a magazine kiss

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Tashaamania(f): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Stunning kiss kiss
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by dechandel(f): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
Nne the Harmattan be drying my MU anyhow o.
I had to stop abeg, to be continued.
Nice outfit. Even though I don't like red. angry
cheesy
To be continued no be small matter o
And i'm always stunned when i leave the house and i see girls with different shades of MU's on their faces. Then i ask the obvious question. Which mosturizer has it going good for them?
Why dont you like red?
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by cococandy(f): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Pls do.
You gonna look like someone straight outta a magazine kiss
thanks smiley

I hope so o. Next stop is look for where to buy it
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by frankyychiji(f): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
who is she?

have she gotten her PVC?
Have you provided the certificate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Our Dear Davido (photo). / Ayra Starr Shows Off Waist Tattoo ( Pictures And Video) / Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.