Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction (6400 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / This Is Probably The 'baddest' Photo Of Mocheddah We've Seen / See Ten Pictures Of Mocheddah That Will Convince You That Crop Top Is The Shii (2) (3) (4)

See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by teetee2224(f): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
I have not gotten over the elegance and beauty combined in this outfit. Yet again, monotone reigns in red. Lovely concept of the brooch on the gele, a trend I have also tried sometime ago. See more photos of the celebrant below with Mocheddah, of course. Beauty runs in their family.

http://www.tomiscolourpavilion.com/turn-down-for-kini-see-photos-of-mocheddahs-look-at-her-sisters-introduction/

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by qadeerkug(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
cute pix

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
who is she?

have she gotten her PVC?

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by axortedbabe(f): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Odi sharp
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by dechandel(f): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
This is it
I am resuming my make up class soon
#coldcantstopme

Nice pix kiss

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wow... Beautiful pics.
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mocheedah,Diva always on point.
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Kenai: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
I know this trash thread will hit the frontpage but the unfolding story on the Charlie Hebdo terrorist rampage in France still will not.

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by 30secs(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
See her thick lips. The girl go sabi give bj sha. Cute bride tho

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Fkforyou(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
She is OK,but some how skinny for my liking. The bride get hope small self. lipsrsealed

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by sexynabila(f): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
30secs:
See her thick lips. The girl go sabi give bj sha. Cute bride tho
God! You spoil ooo
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Swizdoe(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fkforyou:
She is OK,but some how skinny for my liking. The bride get hope small self. lipsrsealed
She was not created for your liking undecided

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2015
That's a very beautiful ensemble. I will try that sometime

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Diznie(f): 12:20am On Jan 12, 2015
cute sister
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by inme: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Oh! How I love Mo'
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Fkforyou(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Swizdoe:

She was not created for your liking undecided
I know that.......but who made you her advocate.? is it crime for someone to have an opinion again?
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by pretydiva(f): 6:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Biuriful..same dress as mine. Same color n design
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Mrwhalex(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
who is she?

have she gotten her PVC?
lol cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2015
she look beautiful.

I like her dressing
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Enoquin(f): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2015
kiss Chineke! Mochedda is really cute. Not many can make a monotone look this beautiful
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Akshow: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
who is she?

have she gotten her PVC?

has she gotten her PVC?
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by AKMoney1(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2015
I go still date this girl when I make enough cheddas. Her new ukwu and shape dey bewitch me. grin grin

Just an opinion ooo before you start to dey quote me. #BadBelle

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Akshow:

has she gotten her PVC?

tenks
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by homesteady(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2015
I thought I saw Maheeda!
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Swizdoe(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Fkforyou:

I know that.......but who made you her advocate.? is it crime for someone to have an opinion again?
Question for the gods
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nickymezor(f): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wat a lovely pix
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Fkforyou(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Swizdoe:

Question for the gods
You see your life.....
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
This is it
I am resuming my make up class soon
#coldcantstopme

Nice pix kiss

lols.
Nne the Harmattan be drying my MU anyhow o.
I had to stop abeg, to be continued.
Nice outfit. Even though I don't like red. angry

Nickymezor:
Wat a lovely pix
You have rebranded, you no even tell we - ur fans. Nawa o

cococandy:
That's a very beautiful ensemble. I will try that sometime
Pls do.
You gonna look like someone straight outta a magazine kiss

Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by Tashaamania(f): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Stunning kiss kiss
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by dechandel(f): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
Nne the Harmattan be drying my MU anyhow o.
I had to stop abeg, to be continued.
Nice outfit. Even though I don't like red. angry
To be continued no be small matter o
And i'm always stunned when i leave the house and i see girls with different shades of MU's on their faces. Then i ask the obvious question. Which mosturizer has it going good for them?
Why dont you like red?
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by cococandy(f): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Pls do.
You gonna look like someone straight outta a magazine kiss
thanks smiley

I hope so o. Next stop is look for where to buy it
Re: See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction by frankyychiji(f): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
who is she?

have she gotten her PVC?
Have you provided the certificate?

What Is Happening To Our Dear Davido (photo). / Ayra Starr Shows Off Waist Tattoo ( Pictures And Video) / Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces