Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House (16480 Views)

BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics / Difference Existing Between ECO Block, Red Bricks (clay Bricks) And Cement Block / BRICKS AND BARS ESTATE PHASE 2 AKODO ISE TOWN 2MINS AFTER LA CAMPANGNE TROPICANA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by iyaayi(f): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2019
good morning my dear people here. Pls what is the fair amount to pay Bricklayer for laying bricks and plastering a 3 bedroom house with 2 sitting rooms? my Bricklayer is charging total 520k for setting out, foundation, level and plastering. we are expect to use 3500 blocks. thanks
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by Dennis3D(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2019
iyaayi:
good morning my dear people here. Pls what is the fair amount to pay Bricklayer for laying bricks and plastering a 3 bedroom house with 2 sitting rooms? my Bricklayer is charging total 520k for setting out, foundation, level and plastering. we are expect to use 3500 blocks. thanks

I think that is a bit high.
Using an average of 50/60 naira per block for block setting depending on the skill of brick Layer. You will have a total setting up of block total of 175,000 - 210,000 naira.

Less 520,000 naira he charged you for both that and plastering. Means he is charging a plastering value of 310, 000 - 345,000 for plastering. Which in my term is a bit too much for plastering a Bungalow.

You can negotiate him for 350,000 - 400,000 max. for all both Block setting and Plastering. Though I don't know the size of the rooms and the design of the Bungalow.

For more information. You can message me on 07038166370 whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by phorget(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2019
iyaayi:

Thing to consider first would be the total square metre to work on for the plastering. For example, if you are going to have a full closet and kitchen tiled then than automatically reduces the areas to be plastered.

For the laying of bricks I would suggest you tell your Manson to breakdown his charges.
Cost of setting out.
Cost for foundation level
Cost of German floor casting(optional).
Cost of block setting to the lintel level. etc.

Contact us on watsapp for more details as regards your question... 08036168806.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by phorget(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2019
iyaayi:

Thing to consider first would be the total square metre to work on for the plastering. For example, if you are going to have a full closet and kitchen tiled then than automatically reduces the areas to be plastered.

For the laying of bricks I would suggest you tell your Manson to breakdown his charges.
Cost of setting out.

Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2019
Dennis3D:

I think that is a bit high.
Using an average of 50/60 naira per block for block setting depending on the skill of brick Layer. You will have a total setting up of block total of 175,000 - 210,000 naira.

Less 520,000 naira he charged you for both that and plastering. Means he is charging a plastering value of 310, 000 - 345,000 for plastering. Which in my term is a bit too much for plastering a Bungalow.

You can negotiate him for 350,000 - 400,000 max. for all both Block setting and Plastering. Though I don't know the size of the rooms and the design of the Bungalow.

For more information. You can message me on 07038166370 whatsapp.

You didn't put the cost of concrete structures.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by Dennis3D(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
segzy14:

You didn't put the cost of concrete structures.

I have already explained to the client about that. Thanks for your input as well on the thread.
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by iyaayi(f): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2019
phorget:

Cost of setting out.

I really appreciate this. it has been very helpful. Thanks so much for your time. God bless you more
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by phorget(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2019
iyaayi:

I really appreciate this. it has been very helpful. Thanks so much for your time. God bless you more

You are welcome madam. We are always open for business should you need our services.
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by suraaj(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2019
I strongly believe it very high, am presently building my own,digging of foundation, blinding, laying of blocks for foundation and setting of blocks to linted level with 2500 blocks, we already used 1900 blocks to linted level, remaining 600 blocks,he charged me 180k for workmanship from foundation to level and it is 3 bedrooms bungalow all ensuite with 2 sitting rooms, to linted they spent 21 days.
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by Muyi002(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2019
suraaj:
I strongly believe it very high, am presently building my own,digging of foundation, blinding, laying of blocks for foundation and setting of blocks to linted level with 2500 blocks, we already used 1900 blocks to linted level, remaining 600 blocks,he charged me 180k for workmanship from foundation to level and it is 3 bedrooms bungalow all ensuite with 2 sitting rooms, to linted they spent 21 days.

Hi,
Please does this 180k includes setting of block for the soak away pit and filling of the foundation ➕ charges of lintel and pillars or it is STRICTLY for building block laying only
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by Muyi002(m): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2019
I Miss currently building a 4 bedroom apartment and total charges for labour is agreed at 180k but he his charging me separate for laying blocks for Soakaway (12ft by 8ft by 7ft deep) pit at 20k and filling of the foundation at 15k.
Please see image and advice.
Regards

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by orbgoblin: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Can someone please tell me how these bricklayers should be paid? Is it half now and half after the job is complete ?
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by Asquare84(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
iyaayi:

You can decide to pay him on daily pay
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by alizma: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Muyi002:
I Miss currently building a 4 bedroom apartment and total charges for labour is agreed at 180k but he his charging me separate for laying blocks for Soakaway (12ft by 8ft by 7ft deep) pit at 20k and filling of the foundation at 15k.
Please see image and advice.
Regards
Where is you location pls
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Good Morning Everyone,

Please can anyone recommend me to a good bricklayer and roof fixer in Ibadan?
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by eziokwunwoko(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good afternoon.
i need a bricklayer that can do the fence of my house (2500 blocks); laying of blocks as well as plastering the fence immediately.
i have bill of materials.
Project is in Delta State
Only interested in workmanship
Whatsapp me on 09094621765
Re: How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House by teewhyhomes: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our website @teewhyhomes for your Real Estate needs.

(1) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Girl Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (photos) / Sublet/squatting Tenants Is Refusing To Move. / Uncovered!! Read This Article/Watch Video, Sure Way To Avoid Fake Roofing sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.