Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 (15995 Views)

Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 / Apply For The Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Recruitment 2018 / How To Apply For Chevron Nigeria Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by johncreek: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2018
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.

Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from July to December 2018. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.

Title: Internship
Qualifications:

Candidate must be a Nigerian
Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
Demonstrated high level of academic performance
Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
Chevron provides:

An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.

Read below carefully

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
Click the Apply button
Create an account
Upload your current resume
Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state

– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship

otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
Respond to all the questions as required
Click the apply button to complete your application
You will receive a confirmation e-mail

NOTE:
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.

1) Email
2) Mobile Number
3) Institution
4) Academic Discipline
5) Degree
6) State your Internship start and end dates

Source:https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=345638&company=chevron&username=&st=BABB8CA92CD4B795A1353735A5C2DD50B8BC8AB8

https://www.ournewjobs.com/apply-for-chevron-nigeria-internship-recruitment-2018/

CC: UBOMA
LALASTICLALA, Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by profmsboi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nice
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by sagio09: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by kingofthemall: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by kingofthemall: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hnmmm
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by Phunkyposh(f): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Fingers crossed for the job openings

1 Like

Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by fesla: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oya let me go and dust my grade 11 certificate
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by Benjom(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Good

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and AWESOME CV. Here are catchy samples for your use: https://.com/cv-samples/
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by cooljo85: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
This one na man know man job...I no dey waste time for this kind thing...I no go apply shishi unless my mama brother dey there..na today

1 Like

Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Good

cooljo85:
This one na man know man job...I no dey waste time for this kind thing...I no go apply shishi unless my mama brother dey there..na today
You didn't read the content. It is meant for undergraduates. It is an internship program meant for people going on IT/SIWES. The op is supposed to indicate from the topic as undergraduate internship recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by TheGoddessA(f): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
The deadline was last year O.p...The exam n all was taken last YEAR!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by suco01(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
cooljo85:

Lol. my bro pray make it be ur mama brother wey wan teach you how to fish by yourself. my uncle wey dey work there weyb say him don get levels for there, na to dey giv bullshit story say work no dey bt ask am for money him go shaparly buzz am into ya account...
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by mayskit4luv(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by seenga(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Graduates are all over in search of jobs and chevron thinks the best people to give 'bla bla bla' are undergraduates?

Thunder fire una and the OP join.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by mrpackager(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
someone should please post the link to register
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by romeoetin(m): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2018
seenga:
Graduates are all over in search of jobs and chevron thinks the best people to give 'bla bla bla' are undergraduates?

Thunder fire una and the OP join.
They are not responsible for your misfortune in life
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by Smartjob1(f): 2:10am On Feb 26, 2018
Good one OP.

Still looking for a job? Need easy HR solutions? Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com. Find jobs easily, recruit smartly, connect to millions of recruiters, business mentors and partners. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by banio: 6:30am On Feb 26, 2018
They use such schemes to enslave Nigerians. Keeping you as long as possible on the same salary while you work on lethal chemicals. Labour Congress should rise up against evil companies like Chevron.
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by charlyazods(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2018
Massive Recruitment - Dispatch Riders in Lagos

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 70+ Dispatch Riders in Lagos.

Requirements
Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
Must be resident in Lagos and conversant with Lagos terrain and road network
Previous or current job as a Dispatch Rider is a huge advantage
Good communication skills
Can speak English fluently
Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
World class training
30,000-50,000 Naira per month
Other incentives

To apply, visit: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/detail/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-9

Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by seenga(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who be this one abeg? Do I know u?
Shift abeg
romeoetin:

They are not responsible for your misfortune in life
Re: Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 by uwadiahercules: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help / Dangote Sugar To Employ 150,000 Workers. / Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.