Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana (28665 Views)

Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event / TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by MrNollyzone: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ovation International Magazine Boss Dele Momodu was photographed with Legendary Musician Tuface Idibia and his actress wife Annie at the Kotoka international aiport in Accra,Ghana.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/2baba-and-wife-annie-spotted-with-dele-momodu-at-kotoka-airport-accra-ghana/
L

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by itspzpics(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice one

Makeup Artist Transform The Sexy Bleaching Face Of An Old Woman, See Reaction >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by ainas247: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by ghiloman28(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
NICE AIRPORT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by Kenzico(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
sad
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by wumade: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
What am I seeing on that bag "GUCCY"

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by Betakeshi: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
wink
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by NOC1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
is that Gucci abi Guccy, so baba de wear Fake, abi they have changed the company name?

The kitto he is wearing might be origifake toooo, majority of our celebrities patronize road side stores like us just that some of us have placed them where they cant be. Fake people...
@Hushpuppi please come and confirm

I have confirmed it is original, i appologies for my initial writeup as seen above.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/fashion/article/36111/1/gucci-guccy-cruise-florence-2018-alessandro-michele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by Bossontop(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by slawomir: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Isoright

This is the only Nigeria artiste i can buy his music with my hard earned money

1 Like

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
wumade:

Typical Nigerian grin

That na the first place your eye go go grin

Una like to yab person too much undecided

5 Likes

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by Nascar: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by thorpido(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
I'm suspecting Tuface intentionally carried that 'guccy' bag. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by enemyofprogress: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
This Dele Momodu prick go dey very very small like a 6 months old baby's prick

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by millionboi2: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
She don comot that her nose ring
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by Aedon112: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ehn.... Twale baba... 2baba
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
NOC1:
is that Gucci abi Guccy
na aba version now

1 Like

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by millionboi2: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
This Dele Momodu prick go dey very very small like a 6 months old baby's prick

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
yes I can
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by alenwup(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
wumade:
yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. Aba GUCCY
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by Newboss(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
NOC1:
is that Gucci abi Guccy

It's from Gucci grin

Very original grin
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
This Annie is too hot! Am admiring her.

Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by Newboss(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
alenwup:
yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. Aba GUCCY

Nope, it's original Gucci grin
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by vioment: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Is that a regional airport in yankee or is that somewhere in europe?

I know that cannot be nigeria because the place is well lit and the floor is clean.
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
See dele boobs! His wife must be sucking them
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by shachris02: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
why is Tufacd carrying fake gucci purse ?
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by omonnakoda: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
wumade:
Those people who actually buy Gucci know.....
Re: 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana by evy1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
wumade:
Na original you fit check gucci site..

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” / BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Amazing Amazon Initiative Conference In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.