Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone (502 Views)

Why Is The Screen Printing Machine Relevant? / 13 Ways You Can Make Money With Your Car / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
How would you feel when you have every of your car's engine problem displayed on the screen of your phone? Yea! you heard me right. This device will display all your car's engine problems on your phone without consulting a mechanic. One of the most important reasons to have this device is, mechanics wouldn't rip you of again as you'll know the problems of your car before taking it to the mechanic workshop. This device is must-have for every car owner.

To get yours, check my signature for my contacts.
Price: 8k

Note: WiFi Enabled. (Doesn't need an internet to work)

Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2019
Avert being scammed by your mechanic. This device will show all faults in your car
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Hello
Good morning
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2019
good morning
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
hello
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2019
hello
good mornin
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2019
available
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good evening
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2019
still available
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Tohpeh(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
How does it work and what fault exactly does it detect?
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tohpeh:
How does it work and what fault exactly does it detect?
The device comes with an inbuilt WiFi. Once the device is connected with your phone via WiFi, the faults of your car will displayed on the screen of your phone. The device doesn't need an internet to work as it has an inbuilt WiFi. It reads all engine faults. Pls, you can communicate with me more effectively on Whatsapp. My contact is in my signature

1 Like

Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2019
available
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
hello
Re: See Your Car's Engine Problems On The Screen Of Your Phone by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2019
available

(1) (Reply)

5 Tricks To Catch An Online Money Making Scam / Copper For Sale In Lagos / How much can someone use to build a duplex outside a city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.