Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy (4691 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / Confirmed! My Neighbour Is Shagging Her Houseboy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by Teetay(f): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2006
Is it right for your mom to make love to her house boy?
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by hotangel2(f): 12:52am On Jan 11, 2006
No it's not right!
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by cheekee(f): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2006
noo way......it's only right for her to make love to one person who should be her husband!!!!
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by christyne(f): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2006
Totally wrong
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by Seun(m): 1:10am On Jan 12, 2006
I'm sure that TeeTay also knows it's wrong so I wonder why she's asking.
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by alheri(f): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2006
True talk seun. Except of cause if the husband is the wife's houseboy! grin
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by cillalove(f): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2006
Ma mom with our houseboy. Well, if the boy happens to be cute I would say she wanted a young thingy in her thingy, but if the boy happens to be a lower taste to standard, I would laugh, then move out, then laugh again.

But I am sure it can't happen.
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by eveseh(f): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2006
that's shit,
it's foolish
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by katherinae(f): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2006
woohoo go mommy its ur birthday, get ur groove back, hey to all the 40 year old married ladies, if hte houseboy is fine, and well ur husband is fat, handle ya business, about time women started having fun not just the men o, and just dont pray u get caught because if u do, chai ur husban dwill have ur ass on his platter, but u know, she is probably so bored witht he relationship the excitement might be worth it.
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by mekoyo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
Its very bad.
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by almondjoy(f): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2007
No worse than a father making love to the housegirl. Happens all the time all over the world. Big deal!
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by dankmen208(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2007
Teetay:

Is it right for your mom to make love to her house boy?

Find good thing to Post, Does your mum sleep with your HouseBoy?
Let us know if it happens to you, maybe we can of help
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by ifyalways(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
why not? shocked shocked shocked when fathers make love to their housegirls.
its not RIGHT but it happens. embarassed
Re: For Your Mom To Make Love To Her Houseboy by yimiton(f): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2007
WRONG!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Hiding Money From Spouses Becoming A Serious Issue / Please I Need Help On How To Get Pre-paid Meters In Lagos / "I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.