Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here (1342 Views)

LIVER DISEASE PERMANENT CURE / Garden Egg – A Dietary Tool To Fight Liver Disease; See Other Benefits / 10 Foods & Supplements That Reverse Liver Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by dierich: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
I'm not diagnose with liver disease but I'm afraid due to my symptoms. I want to know how I felt before you discover ur status.. I've spent a lot recently treating thypoid, and some other medical test including kidney test, urinalysis and blood test as well as ultrasound.
the symptoms I'm feeling is that I don't feel hungry at all even if I don't eat for a whole day and also my stool are black or brown, and sometimes normal but av some little blood, someone said it might be ulcer But I don't think ulcer won't make u feel hungry. please I want to know about ur symptoms before u got treated
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by JimsonJerry(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chat me up on 08165513458
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Go and test for h-pylori.. it could be ulcer..
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
I am not a doctor, but let me telling u what I think your problem is FEAR, anxiety can make u feel u have a sickness u dealing with psychologically, if you r thinking u have hiv, anxiety would start making you feel the symptoms. I was once in your shoes, February last year I had this headache that refused to go, did series of malaria and typhoid test, took plenty injections and drugs yet headache refused to go next anxiety and depression came in, before then I had lost 40kg fat with exercise and dieting (wasn't dieting the right way , cos sometimes I skip food for days which isn't healthy). I became a shadow of my former self,treated malaria and typhoid 4 times in 4 month headache refused to go, started thinking all manners of sicknesses like brain tumor, hiv etc.1st week of june I lost 5kg (just in one week, due to the fact that I wasn't eating all becos I wasn't feeling hungry or have the urge to eat) started having serious insomnia , I dey beg sleep but sleep no dey gree come, would stay awake all nite with my vein popping on my head it contined till July, almost booked for an MRI, told myself that I just have to do complete medicals, whatever the result is good or bad I would take it with good fate. I contacted my hiv postive friend in ijebu and told him everything (thou I have been celibate for 2years till date) he said we should go for test at lasuth , we went lo and behold it was negative went again to a private lab still negative, did other test urinalysis,hepatitis,infection etc all came out well, from that moment I got my result hunger started within few days i came back to my normal self till date.later realised my eyes was the reason 4 d constant headache and nausea, ever since I started using glass (sep) I have never felt headache or nausea till date. I suspect you are having ulcer cause during those times I was having the headache I was constantly on strong painkiller that later caused stomach ulcer, but I tested negative to h pylori. With the few symptoms u mentioned here it could be ulcer.... sha go to the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by kudosamass(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is really a deadly virus which is presently spreading like wild fire in the Country. But Government does not care. Well, to know about the symptoms, visit:http://hepatitisdesk..com/2017/10/hepatitis-b-symptoms.html?m=1
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by dierich: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
ugomnaanny:
I am not a doctor, but let me telling u what I think your problem is FEAR, anxiety can make u feel u have a sickness u dealing with psychologically, if you r thinking u have hiv, anxiety would start making you feel the symptoms. I was once in your shoes, February last year I had this headache that refused to go, did series of malaria and typhoid test, took plenty injections and drugs yet headache refused to go next anxiety and depression came in, before then I had lost 40kg fat with exercise and dieting (wasn't dieting the right way , cos sometimes I skip food for days which isn't healthy). I became a shadow of my former self,treated malaria and typhoid 4 times in 4 month headache refused to go, started thinking all manners of sicknesses like brain tumor, hiv etc.1st week of june I lost 5kg (just in one week, due to the fact that I wasn't eating all becos I wasn't feeling hungry or have the urge to eat) started having serious insomnia , I dey beg sleep but sleep no dey gree come, would stay awake all nite with my vein popping on my head it contined till July, almost booked for an MRI, told myself that I just have to do complete medicals, whatever the result is good or bad I would take it with good fate. I contacted my hiv postive friend in ijebu and told him everything (thou I have been celibate for 2years till date) he said we should go for test at lasuth , we went lo and behold it was negative went again to a private lab still negative, did other test urinalysis,hepatitis,infection etc all came out well, from that moment I got my result hunger started within few days i came back to my normal self till date.later realised my eyes was the reason 4 d constant headache and nausea, ever since I started using glass (sep) I have never felt headache or nausea till date. I suspect you are having ulcer cause during those times I was having the headache I was constantly on strong painkiller that later caused stomach ulcer, but I tested negative to h pylori. With the few symptoms u mentioned here it could be ulcer.... sha go to the hospital.

words can't express how grateful I am for ur comment.. thanks and God bless you more
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
dierich:

words can't express how grateful I am for ur comment.. thanks and God bless you more
bless u too, no fear... do u experience any of these chest pain, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, upper abdominal pain, epigastric Pain( under the breastbone) , dark stool?
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by dierich: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
ugomnaanny:
bless u too, no fear... do u experience any of these chest pain, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, upper abdominal pain, epigastric Pain( under the breastbone) , dark stool?

indigestion isn't often, but I experience fullness in my stomach that makes it hard for me to eat, dark stool (not all the time but most time) and loss of appetite. slight upper abdominal pain (not too severe and once in a while)
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
dierich:

indigestion isn't often, but I experience fullness in my stomach that makes it hard for me to eat, dark stool (not all the time but most time) and loss of appetite. slight upper abdominal pain (not too severe and once in a while)
it possible it's stomach ulcer, its caused by h pylori bacteria or non inflammatory drugs like (aspirin , diclofenac , naproxen, ibrubofen) etc.. mine was caused by those drugs , I tested negative to h pylori... go and do h pylori test to check if it's present.
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Did u do urinalysis? If yes, was bilirubin present in your urine? Was urobilinogen present too?
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by dierich: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
ugomnaanny:
Did u do urinalysis? If yes, was bilirubin present in your urine? Was urobilinogen present too?

yes I did urinalysis.. bilirubin is negative while urobiliinogen is normal. that's what my test result says
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
dierich:

yes I did urinalysis.. bilirubin is negative while urobiliinogen is normal. that's what my test result says
then my brother no cause for alarm
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
ugomnaanny:
to the best of my knowledge, if bilirubin is present ur doctor or lab scientist would request for further test to know the reason it is present. Hepatitis , bile ducts (biliary obstruction ), etc causes bilirubin In urine.
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Try drink plenty water like 8 sachets of pure water daily, eat lots of fruits and vegetables and try detox and thank me later.. do it for 2weeks
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by dierich: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
ugomnaanny:

thanks so much bro
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by dierich: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
ugomnaanny:
Try drink plenty water like 8 sachets of pure water daily, eat lots of fruits and vegetables and try detox and thank me later.. do it for 2weeks

thank you but what is detox sir?
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
dierich:

thank you but what is detox sir?
I am a lady.. blend ugu leaf extract the juice and drink.... u can blend cucumber, carrot and cabbage extract the juice also and drink... it would cleanse your system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by dierich: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2019
ugomnaanny:
I am a lady.. blend ugu leaf extract the juice and drink.... u can blend cucumber, carrot and cabbage extract the juice also and drink... it would cleanse your system.

God bless you so much Ma. you really give me hope. I believe God sent u to me as I've been living in fear since a month ago. I've spent thousands treating typhoid, malaria and some other things.. God bless u d more
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by ugomnaanny: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
How are you & ur health?
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by dierich: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
ugomnaanny:
How are you & ur health?
I'm getting better, though I'll be going to UCH Ibadan dis week
Re: Hepatitis/liver Disease Patient Meet Here by Kagd10: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2019
dierich:

Maybe kidney stones.

(1) (Reply)

Help With Screwed Up Sleep Cycle / Shocking Photos: Two-headed Baby Born In India / Snap Shot Of Cure/ Treatment Of Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.