Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) (2728 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Skiibii Buys New Mercedes Benz (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by GistmoreNG: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Music sensation Reekado Banks who left Don Jazzy's Mavin after completing his five years deal to start up his own record label, Banks Music strikes a pose with his mercedes benz.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/reekafo-banks-poses-with-his-benz

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by GistmoreNG: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
I thought Reekado Banks will be wise enough to learn from the Prodigal star himself D'banj"
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I thought Reekado Banks will be wise enough to learn from the Prodigal star himself "grin'banj"
angry
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by Mikora: 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
The number plate is not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
angry
Hey Oyin, how are you? cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Hey Oyin, how are you? cheesy
I dey, you? angry
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
I dey, you? angry
Cool, but why is Oyin angry with Jason na?
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by Peterdredd(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Cool, but why is Oyin angry with Jason na?
angry
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by FlackoJodye: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
The number plate isn't Nigerian goddamit stop faking young niggas fr man y'all bloggers putting up fake news on niggas is bitch move gaddamit stop deceiving yungins in the hood about you fake life nugga u can't have a benz without Nigerian plate number and claim it's yours fu k u niggs is fake Bleep I need to blow smoke rn fu k niggas getting o n me nerves fr fr

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyindidi:
What can the matter be?
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by jameskinv123(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin the two baboons above the guy above me have lost their minds cheesy nairaland chicks are very sexxxx staved and hungry shocked reeki baby ooo keep balling

We have a verified Google ads for sale
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by kehinde1588(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I thought Reekado Banks will be wise enough to learn from the Prodigal star himself "grin'banj"
Enemy of progress. Reekado banks will excel in his music career by the grace of God.

Stop comparing him with others that failed. Because Dbanj fail doesn't mean Reeky will fail. More over Reekado banks is a talented artist with good vocal sound.

If you love good music, there is no way you won't like Reekado banks music unless you are hating on the dude unnecessarily.
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by dabrin: 3:54am On Jan 10, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Reekado Banks Poses With His Benz (Photo) by nedubest(m): 3:55am On Jan 10, 2019
ego amaka

(1) (Reply)

Names They Called Laycon When He Came To Big Brother Naija House The First Week / Is Gbenga Adeyinka A Good Comedian. I Think He Should Think Of Another Vocation / Video: Wizkid Gets Pranked On The Big Friday Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.