Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car (59571 Views)

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by TopNotchTrends(m): 10:53am On Jan 11
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7963236/portable-buys-new-mercedes-benz

Portable has now shared the cost of his new Mercedes Benz after the particulars of the vehicle was delivered to him.

According to him, the vehicle costs 60 million Naira but was given a discount of 10 million because of his super star status *thinks*

The exciting portable didn't pass up the opportunity to throw a shade as he repeatedly stated that he bought the vehicle with his own money.

Congrats once again to the IKA of Africa.
Silverprince reporting for top notch trends.

Alhamdulilahi 🙏🙏🙏 Who Get God No Dey Carry Last 💪
God don bless Mugun Forever if you no work you no go chop if them no chop for your body you no go wise up wake up focus on what makes you happy 1 door close 3 more will Open Aje Olokun Opelope Olohun Na Me Buy am by myself Motor Pass Motor This One Na Benz Ooo 50m Kwe @temmybj82 @sanwo_money1 who go help you no go stress you Motor Na 60m them remove 10m say I be super star ⭐️ dey no gimme ambassador ooooo , nah but I buy ham oooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bixK_FoSoWM?si=KLCVoNhJbphrphnH

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Richtaiwo: 10:54am On Jan 11
Who Jah bless, no man can curse. The ways of God are not the ways of man. Portable is a good case in point. Because I honestly can't see what exactly he does other than clowning around. But does anyone envy this guy? Certainly, I don't. I sincerely don't see myself doing those things he does even for double what he earns.

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by BloomingDale(f): 10:59am On Jan 11

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by iamtardey: 11:15am On Jan 11
Congrats. You worked and deserved your shit. God knows

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Golan007: 12:13pm On Jan 11
Since he pummelled Charles Okocha he gained a fan.

grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Gadafii: 1:29pm On Jan 11
Hope he doesn’t crash it in three market days like he did to the previous ones

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by MrProlific95: 1:54pm On Jan 11
protable crazy dude

3 Likes

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by KillingJoke: 3:09pm On Jan 11
He's looking so fresh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by whippersnapper(m): 3:14pm On Jan 11
Grace na Koko
talent na Jará

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Bamzas: 4:02pm On Jan 11
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by blowjohn(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11
Even house we person buy, nobody go give u discount of 10 million naira. For wetin?

Is not better to just say that the price of the car is 50 M?

So I will have a car I want to sell at asking price of 65 M. Then I see a serious buyer that has 60 M.
I'll now remove a whopping 10 M.

That means the car seller probably bought the car for less than 40 M

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Kingray10: 4:16pm On Jan 11
Congratulations.
No one tot he will be this successful.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Nicepoker(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11
Vanity grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by mrdharkchild(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11
Nigeria, a ground to celebrate vanity. Lolz.
Buy that car here and pay alot in insurance.

Somethings are not celebrated over here.
Things that'll only take more money from your pocket.

And I'm not even trying hard to think like a poor man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by christejames(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11
Congratulations to him... grin

I was amongst those criticizing him before until I realized it's all showbiz.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Melagros(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11
Portable your own don better grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by naija4life247: 5:48pm On Jan 11
Richtaiwo:
Who Jah bless, no man can curse. The ways of God are not the ways of man. Portable is a good case in point. Because I honestly can't see what exactly he does other than clowning around. But does anyone envy this guy? Certainly, I don't. I sincerely don't see myself doing those things he does even for double what he earns.

Now you should know that it is not only you church goers that God blesses

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Johnson225(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11
same Portable majority predicted he wont be in limelight for 6months since after his fallout with olamide grin...

Btw, is this guy putting on a bra

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Ihatethemods2: 5:56pm On Jan 11
This guy na werey grin just like the mod that banned me before!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by sofeo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11
Alright
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by MrCork: 5:58pm On Jan 11
TopNotchTrends:
Previous thread:

Portable has now shared the cost of his new Mercedes Benz after the particulars of the vehicle was delivered to him.

According to him, the vehicle costs 60 million Naira but was given a discount of 10 million because of his super star status *thinks*

The exciting portable didn't pass up the opportunity to throw a shade as he repeatedly stated that he bought the vehicle with his own money.

angry
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by MrCork: 5:59pm On Jan 11
TopNotchTrends:
Previous thread:

rubbbbbishhh....My 2023 Range rover spot is better than his ugly macidis benz!!!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by ATEAMS: 5:59pm On Jan 11
Naxxo
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by MartinsD12(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11
blowjohn:
Even house we person buy, nobody go give u discount of 10 million naira. For wetin?

Is not better to just say that the price of the car is 50 M?

So I will have a car I want to sell at asking price of 65 M. Then I see a serious buyer that has 60 M.
I'll now remove a whopping 10 M.

That means the car seller probably bought the car for less than 40 M
No mind portable the car is not 60M it's under 40m he just has a way of wanting to use everything to trend that is his style

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by money121(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11
Congrat
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by ppogba: 6:07pm On Jan 11
whippersnapper:
Grace na Koko
talent is not enough

Abi o.

From Terry G to portable.

1 Like

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Treasure17(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11
The reward for razzness.
Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by ppogba: 6:10pm On Jan 11
mrdharkchild:
Nigeria, a ground to celebrate vanity. Lolz.
Buy that car here and pay alot in insurance.

Somethings are not celebrated over here.
Things that'll only take more money from your pocket.

And I'm not even trying hard to think like a poor man

So, you have concluded that we don't insure cars in Nigeria.

I have said it before. It seems people normally leave their brain behind at MMA on their way out of the country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car by Writer50: 6:14pm On Jan 11
Reward of being hardworking

Contact me to write any of your school assignment (projects, thesis, proposal, PowerPoint, dissertation), plagiarism check etc.
You can check my signature for details

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video) / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.