Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Big Boys Club - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Big Boys Club (469 Views)

The Big Mummy (18+) / The Bog Boys Club / Big Boys Story. Revealing And Entertaining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Boys Club by YomiSpayne(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
copyright.
Yomi Spayne.
Episode 1
Kpa.... Kpa.... Kpa.... was the sound of 3 strokes of the 7 days sun-dried wooden rod of correction, landing on Richards buttocks. He jumped up and down repeatedly, grabbing the pound of flesh and rubbing it simultaneously. One would have thought he was member of the town's masquerade dancers with the way he danced with enthusiasm to the resonance rhythm of the cain beatings on his buttocks.

Ye!
Yee!
Ye!
Yee!, he was suddenly talented with a horrible falsetto voice. Every body was dissapointed with the way he sang his version of burna boy's award-winning track. But No! He was wasn't singing neither was he reharsing to be the next Afro-fusion sensation. He was reacting to the fierce lashes he recieved from the 'head beater' - Mr Nwosu as popularly called by students, who derived pleasure in beating you on your head if you do not comply to his 'beating rules'. Richard of all poeple crying? This must be a joke. He probably might be faking it so as to get released by Mr Nwosu the students thought. "But what is wrong with his eyes?" Asked a junior student. They seem so red as though they were caused by smokes recently inhaled from sticks of cannabis. Look! What's with the liquid content dropping from them like an over filled conical flask used in the laboratory?.
Richard cried bitterly and even more after realising he had 'downgraded' himself, forgetting he was the pioneer of the 'Big Boys Club' in Istoven comprehensive college. He had forgotten the club's golden rule; ' No matter the pain, big boys don't cry'. But here he was crying like a newly delivered baby. 'Na God go punish you o Nwosu, shebi na late i late no be say i kill person. Chai my yansh dey bleed'. What will be my fate at the club's next meeting now? Would i be sent out of the club like that? This is a clear case of the punisher getting punished. He thought, as he shamefully walked to the assembly hall

(1) (Reply)

I. The Origin Of Humanity / How To Make Extra 75k A Month While You Enjoy Reading On Nairaland / The Ficool Confab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.