Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! (1962 Views)

How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! / What People Don't Know About Mammy Wata / Nigerian Lady Claims She Is A Proud Ogbanje, Celebrates Mammy Water Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 3:23am On Jan 10, 2019
Kobimdi Ujeh:
Thanks GM,please I would want to know if Mammy Water are fallen Angels or gods and goddesses or god or mature spirits. Angel's guide!

Odogwu Akataaka:
I said this few days ago as I was feeding back questions. In the realm of spirits we don't have such name like mammy water

At your leisure time, you read through this topic discussions to help true knowledge.
Knowledge of the truth!
The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels

https://www.nairaland.com/4169665/difference-between-god-gods-goddess
Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 3:31am On Jan 10, 2019
In the realm of spirits where knowledge rules, where truth stand: there's no name like mammy water.
Therefore, we can't say she is or not!

It's high time we stop living spiritual life with imaginations and tales.
This is why you must know the truth!

To know the truth is to keep in contact, stay connected to truth sayers, spiritualist not readers and religious people.

A religious man or woman can make up any story to help his or her ministry. His/her aim is not to make the truth known to the people but to help his self interest hence that what all religion stand for.
Time without number I said to you, religion is man-made.

1 Like

Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 3:42am On Jan 10, 2019
Otherwise men couldn't have sought for different religions.
Because this is the truth, been the secret for religious settings: we happen to come into various religious group in the society today.
The gods are angry!
I have been against all sought of religion seeing no truth in their teaching and practices.
For truth sake, what we have in the picture are humans.
Life is why we must defend the truth.
Truth they said is life.
When we lost the truth, what do we find?

Do you see why we must be careful following and accepting doctrines in the name of religion?

Religion I know have not done human race any good but harm. It have caused divisions among folks, bringing to an end true love.
Religion have caused great enmity, making a brother to raise a sword against his brother.
Religion!

Religion have so far promoted hate speech that the people have grown knowing falsehood, accepting false doctrines to be true information.
A Wikipedia which have gone along way bridging a gap between human and spirits.
The gods are angry!
Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 4:54am On Jan 10, 2019
It's in religion that we see where people have joy deceiving people just to have ends meet.
In religion we see old bowing down to young, demonstrating ignorant.
My people are suffering as a result of spiritual ignorant.
Ignorant is the inability to know what you supposed know.

When you lack knowledge of the truth, you are said to be Ofeke (spiritual ignorant).
This Ofeke we talk about is very dangerous (Ofeke ajoka).
Many have been deceived.

Deception is what people lost its settings from time to time keeping it real all the time. Why more and more people are getting deceived day by day.
Deception!

Deception makes presents in many ways that kept the subjects being ignorant of the truth from time to time. The very reason why they remain followers instead of fellows.

Often you see people drinking from pool of deception in the name of belief.
Brainwashed!
Deceptions!!

Solomon wasn't stupid when he said, follow the wise and you shall become wise. A friend to the fool must be deceived!

A million advice from the wisest man among all men born by woman, the great King Solomon.
Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 4:59am On Jan 10, 2019
Our people warned against deception seeing it has taken order of the day, thus they said "Kpachara anya g, onye aghogburu ka agbara". Be warned, the deceived becomes the looser.

Yes!
It's true and the truth you must know. The moment you got deceived, you have so many things to loose. While your deceiver stand to gain it all.
Deception!!!

Take for example, fraudsters, scammers. Before fraud, you must have come up with a false information in disguise. An information which must have been presented to be true. Making you see reason to accept it to be true. The moment you pay attention, you have sold seed to the reaper who shall gain base to defraud you.
Anytime you loose, he gain.
The more you loose, the more he gain!
The more you cry, the more he laugh.
Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 5:06am On Jan 10, 2019
This is true picture as seen in religious circle today. Why people are loosing their properties, wealth and happiness to religious body, believing this and that. The very reason why people are loosing their life to religion.

Because you have been deceived, you belief it.
You see!
You belief that if you succeed killing your fellow human being, it's an automatic ticket to heaven. You were told and you belief it!
Deception!!
Ajo ife!!!!

Because of what you were meant to belief, you accept it to be true that your fellow human are demon simply because he refused to share same belief with you.

Because of doctrine, an information from another man or woman, you belief that all spirits as seen in water are evil.
Fruits of Religion!

Because of religion, you become afraid and refused to heal yourself using some medicinal herbs and roots terming them evil and the practice you solely condemned.
Religion!!

This is where we see all sorts of names giving to things to cause hatred and dislikes. They said, don't go to this very house, it's house of heathens. Don't go in to this village they are idol worshippers. Who are idol worshippers?
People who professed their knowledge of spirits, those who practice what they know to be true are idol worshippers?
If this is true, then you have to tell me who aren't idol worshippers.
Perhaps, it could be you!
You right?
You are not an idol worshipper, right?
O di mma!
Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 5:18am On Jan 10, 2019
If it's true that idol worshippers are those who worship unknown spirit's as your religious leaders made you to understand, now I ask you, do you know the spirits you worship or don't you worship a spirit?
Answer me but tell yourself the truth should you know the truth.
The problem is that "you have been deceived', making it impossible for you to know the truth.
An information which has re-shaped your mental ability, why you can't even think with your brain and see with your mind-eye.
Uche onye adighi ya njo!

But then the truth remains, you have been deceived otherwise you have no reason to be afraid.
Why must you live a life of fear as if you are a stranger among men?
Any bed that flies over your roof becomes witchcraft.
Any ant that slips into your room is a witch.
When you drink water and have to cough, you call it an attack, demonic attack.

I ask you, who are the demons and why do you think yourself a target?
Answer!
It's high time you stop deceiving yourself!
You have been deceived, therefore very reason why I am here with true information to help you gain spiritual consciousness. Am right here exposing you to light of wisdom. So that you think proper and have sound reasoning, think with your brain, see reason to seek for true information which offers life and provide security. You live peaceful with neighbour's and everyone as seen on earth. Stand to be successful in all you do, haven positioned and attracted positive energies to help your daily activities.

Wisdom saves life of its owner.
A fool die many deaths.
Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 5:28am On Jan 10, 2019
If you care to know, understand that spirits are same. No matter what your belief, you still share same air with the unbeliever.
No matter what you belief, you still drink same water for life like the unbelievers.

The reason remains the truth as seen and known by the wise. Wisdom is the principal thing.
When you lack knowledge of the truth, you stand to be deceived.
You can't deceive a wise man or woman because they know the truth.
This is why, those of you who belief that the Bible scripture are for believers read it loud and clear all the time where Christ asked you to "know the truth".

But when you read, the problem remaine, 'you lack understanding of the truth' as it's written.
Know the truth!
The truth you know shall set you free!!

Bible for your information aren't for believers.
Bible are words of true words full of inspirations, knowledge of the truth. Which was meant to strengthen our path so that as you read, you stand to grow in knowledge of the truth.
Bible scripture is a book which has a record of true information as it happened in the spirit realm and physical realm. Telling you the truth you must know as a human being who was not present but must be informed.

Spirits value knowledge so much knowing it is all we (humans) needs to grow physical and spiritual. In most cases you read where Moses was instructed to pass the information across to them people. You read where parents were asked to get their children inform. You read where prophets, messenger was forced to pass information across to the people and persons. Telling you how much wisdom value knowledge.

Today, religion have taught you otherwise, making claims of bible as Christians property.
Many are lies told to get you deceived which you belief today to question wisdom.
But then, the question remains, can you question wisdom?

Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 5:45am On Jan 10, 2019
You may try like Job did!
Yes you can try but sure to fell.
Read book of Job chapter 7. You may also read chapter 9 to see how much he tried.
But then in chapter 38, he was astonished by responses from wisdom.
You can't question wisdom!
This is why you must know the truth.
It's a mysterious world (where we are living). So deep, beyond human imagination. This is why we need to know the truth.
When you go by the truth, when the truth lead you, you find most information you belief today to be false. It has no truth right inside.
You might think yourself right and righteousness like Job did.
Upon true information, you find out you are guilty.
You might think you are right with right information, when we get the truth exposed to your consciousness, you discovered that you have been deceived.
Don't be deceived.
At this juncture, let me share with you a true life testimonies of a member of light house of wisdom who has gone far in religion more than you do. Haven joined us @Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, upon exposition of the truth, he was left with no option but to confess.
Read the messages to help discussion:

Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2019
All spirits are one and have to work in unity when nature set in.
The division as seen in the realm of spirits among spirit bodies are not as fat lies as you were told.
If reverse be the case that spirits are divided and are in war as you understood through religious doctrines, the world couldn't have stand.

I am telling you the truth. I have gone far in the realm of spirits, from experience, knowledge obtained through practices, truly spirits are powerful - mmuo dike.
As you can't compare anything with air, water, earth and fire so you can't make a comparison with powers as seen in the realm of spirits among the spirits.

The truth remains, all spirits agreed, making a nature!

Truth none have ever told you.
They love one another and have to work on one principle, secret knowledge which has made all things remain same, the earth so quiet and still, functionable and so shall it be till end of all things.
When will be the end of all things?
Only the spirits knows!

If what you were meant to belief are true and possess the real image as presented by religious leaders (deceivers), the sun and moon could have shown the signs and waters performed wonders.
The stars of heaven in his galaxy could have befailed the earth and her inhabitants.
What is that spirits can't do?
What is that?
Nothing!
Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2019
We know spirits to be most powerful. If reverse be the case as preached by your religious leaders, it cost rival spirits nothing to set the hills and high mountains on fire.
It cost the rival spirits nothing to cease air a minute or whole day.
It cost them nothing to destroy living things as the most high did ones upon a time.
As he has powers to do all things so every other high ranking spirits (the gods and goddesses).
What rule in the realm of spirits is knowledge. Nothing like secret in the realm. All information are open to all high ranking spirits. What one knows, others do! Thus we acknowledge them saying 'the gods are wise'.

It was as a result of this true information that Lucifer fought the kingdom of heaven for so many years, holding heaven standstill in most times (during the war).

Do not be deceived, making you assume that this spirits are your enemy while the other are your friend. The moment you accepted such wrong information and have to dwell on the perception: you have ignorantly made yourself an enemy before the infinite possibilities.

Your life will be surrounded with signs causing terror. It's at this juncture you shall get to an expositions and revelations of terrors as seen here on earth.
You will witness horrors from time to time, peace of mind will be far seen from you.
I have said it and I repeat, forget whatever be the case as seen in the spirits among spirit's for the spirits.
As a human, living here on earth, mind the sole purpose of your earthly mission.
Your knowledge and understanding in spiritual matters, when measured, are like a cup of water to the sea.

Just little was given to King Solomon.
I said little of the knowledge, he was counted the wisest of all mankind who have lived here on earth.
Yet, he ended up saying, all things are vanity.
Why did he said it?
He took time to ponder over the activities as seen here on earth. Haven seen and been with the spirits, Haven seen and been with humans: he made a conclusion of whole matters saying "all are vanity".
Trying to understand all things are like an attempt to catch and hold the wind.

What does that teach you?

I asked you to get knowledge and understanding.

Be wise!
Be wise!!
Be wise!!!!

Do not be deceived.
Say No To Ofeke maka na Ofeke ajoka!
Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by Niflheim(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Marijuana was not good for our ancestors!!! When they saw manatees, they thought they were women with fish tails and when they saw vultures in trees, they thought they were angels!!!
Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2019
bunbit23:
In the realm of spirits where knowledge rules, where truth stand: there's no name like mammy water.
Therefore, we can't say she is or not!

It's high time we stop living spiritual life with imaginations and tales.
This is why you must know the truth!

To know the truth is to keep in contact, stay connected to truth sayers, spiritualist not readers and religious people.

A religious man or woman can make up any story to help his or her ministry. His/her aim is not to make the truth known to the people but to help his self interest hence that what all religion stand for.
Time without number I said to you, religion is man-made.
Mammy water exist and I had their former members as friends although we are not in touch again
Re: Is Mammy Water Fallen Angel Or Mature Spirits? Question People Ask! by bunbit23: 2:45am On Jan 14, 2019
But these aren't the way it was preached to you. The preacher lack spirit guide, the very true reason why he could pass across false information on spiritual related matters. Presenting himself/herself first before the spirits even when he claimed his services on spirits mandate

If there are evil spirits in waters as you were meant to belief, that Christ whom you preached and was preached to you couldn't have gotten water initiate ('baptism' as you call it).
But he did, telling you something different from your belief yet you said you belief in Christ!
I ask you, did Christ asked you to belief him or said you should know him?
Which of the two are true words of Christ.
"Know me and who sent me" or "belief me and who sent me"?

Can you answer?

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We tell you the truth so that you know the truth. The truth you know shall set you free.
Ka emesianu!

(1) (Reply)

Free Will: A Re-examination / Why Is Sin Inherited But Salvation Isn't? / 10 Prayer Points To BreakĀ  Family Curses And Patterns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.