Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! (418 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! by ObiCubanaJnr: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2023
People who are into this kind of spirituality can hit me up as I really want to be an ardent worshipper. Heard she gives wealth and prosperity to her followers(tired of suffering because. I'm trying but it just seems to get worse). I even heard some folks, maybe through some form of astral projection go deep into the oceans and visit her. Anyways I'm ready to be a part of her worshippers. What I noticed is that many of her supposed followers I have met just ask for some form of money or tries to rip one off.
Re: How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! by ruggedtimi(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2023
ObiCubanaJnr:
People who are into this kind of spirituality can hit me up as I really want to be an ardent worshipper. Heard she gives wealth and prosperity to her followers(tired of suffering because. I'm trying but it just seems to get worse). I even heard some folks, maybe through some form of astral projection go deep into the oceans and visit her. Anyways I'm ready to be a part of her worshippers. What I noticed is that many of her supposed followers I have met just ask for some form of money or tries to rip one off.
baba seek it urself. No go through anybody. Go stand for water offer sacrifices to the goddess. One day she go visit u for dream

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! by Uzomacharles: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Be careful of what you seek bro..

Is a different world out there
Re: How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! by ObiCubanaJnr: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
ruggedtimi:
baba seek it urself. No go through anybody. Go stand for water offer sacrifices to the goddess. One day she go visit u for dream

Seen her in my dreams back in 2019. Just once tho.. She is dark beautiful with long dark hair and long fish tail. I stood in front of her in the dept of the oceans. After that I have carried out some sacrifices on the beach shores but I want to go deep into it. I need the right channel!
Re: How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! by ObiCubanaJnr: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Uzomacharles:
Be careful of what you seek bro..

Is a different world out there

Bros I'm tired of a lot of things. Nothing scares me anymore!
Re: How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! by iHateFraudsters: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
ObiCubanaJnr:

Bros I'm tired of a lot of things. Nothing scares me anymore!

Where are you based?
Re: How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! by ObiCubanaJnr: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
B
iHateFraudsters:

Where are you based?

Lagos mainland. Yaba precisely. I'm working on my skills as an OAP. I can speak well as an urban radio presenter. I also want to become a media personality. Being trying to apply for a media academy where I can build on my skills but no resources to push. Over the years I have also tried a whole lot of things to better myself but it seems to get worse. Sometimes I even contemplate suicide (no jokes bro). So I'm really tired and frustrated and I will damn the consequence at this point. What's the essence of suffering since I was born and now I'm 26.
Re: How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! by ChocolateWine(f): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
ruggedtimi:

That's going too far. Look for an object inside your house and start praying to it. Overtime, what he's looking for he'll find.

(1) (Reply)

Emeritus Prof Aboaba; RCCG Giant Who Predicted Own Death / . / Pron Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.