Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) (14843 Views)

Lady Scalds LAWMA Staff With Hot Water For Greeting Her Husband / Sex-in-the-bush Married Woman Scalds Friend (photos) / Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by homealone00: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Atiku Sister... Wicked people. cry
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Blisplendor12(f): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
I'm sure she doesn't have a child. Wicked soul
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Blisplendor12(f): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
I'm sure she doesn't have a child, wicked soul
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by gentleoyink: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
God said one man one wife to prevent this type of wickedness

Where and when did God say one man one wife?

Please don't excuse the woman's hatred for the child, selfishness and desire to control the man and is resources (that na if he even get sef o. Cos this kind thing dey only happen for not well to do homes).

If she can't deal with that type of marriage, why enter in the first place and then why not waka comot?
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by boomssey(f): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Some ppl just av wickedness in their blood.haha! This is d height of wickedness!
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Reelmii: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
what if the boy's mother is late?

is marrying more than one wife a sin in the north

it is a woman like u that can do this and then blame ur husband for marrying another woman

as if he forced u to stay in yhe marriage

1 Like

Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by chiedozie198100: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Jentle244:
This child will grow up to hate this woman cry cry cry

no he will LOVE her
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Omonaijani: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is human inhumanity to human, that's why you want to allow women to keep their children, don't allow another woman to take care of the children from your ex.

http://campusbiz.com.ng/how-check-airtel-data-balance/
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Randy100: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
God didn't say that. Anyway do you have the book titled "time to get tough" by Donald trump.
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by goodnewscliff(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
this is why i don't pity women!!!!!!!
he s jst but a child!!!!!
what has he done??
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Fklassical: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mediahelm:
A little boy is battling with the injuries he sustained after his stepmother poured hot water on him in Numan town, Adawawa state.

She has since been arrested and is yet to state the reason for her action.
Am sure the kid will forever hate her

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/woman-scalds-body-of-her-step-son-with.html

Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Wolexdey(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
Get well soon boy. The LORD be with you.
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Orlatunday11(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
cry
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by 34webers(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Haba, she no try at all, a wicked woman.
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by sirlekzy: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Read full Story here

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step Son In Adamawa State (Graphic photos)

https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/woman-pours-hot-water-on-step-son-in-adamawa-state-graphic-photos/

Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by gigtom: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
I pray this boy become successful in future and treat this woman fu*k up
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Reelmii:
what if the boy's mother is late?

is marrying more than one wife a sin in the north

it is a woman like u that can do this and then blame ur husband for marrying another woman

as if he forced u to stay in yhe marriage
Do you think everyone in the North is a moslem? you just quoted me without thinking abi
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Randy100:
God didn't say that. Anyway do you have the book titled "time to get tough" by Donald trump.

I'm a Christian my God said it. The book is not available for now.
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Randy100: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I'm a Christian my God said it. The book is not available for now.
I am a christian too but it is not in my bible. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THE BOOK BECOMES AVAILABLE.
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Randy100:
I am a christian too but it is not in my bible. I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THE BOOK BECOMES AVAILABLE.

I will let you know when it's out. Read Corinthians 7, Also Genesis 1
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Randy100: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I will let you know when it's out. Read Corinthians 7, Also Genesis 1
I didn't see where God said marry one wife. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob all married more than one wife and God had no problem with them. Next time just give your advice and stop saying that God said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Randy100:
I didn't see where God said marry one wife. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob all married more than one wife and God had no problem with them. Next time just give your advice and stop saying that God said.

How many wives did God create for Adam? Looking at the men you mentioned, did you also miss the terrible destruction of polygamy in their families? Take Abraham for example, Ishmael's father, the children of the bond woman who today cause wars, destruction and chaos. What of Isaac, the father of Joseph, don't you know what envy caused in the life of Joseph? I said God didn't create extra wives for Adam to avoid the wickedness involved in polygamy
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by Randy100: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

How many wives did God create for Adam? Looking at the men you mentioned, did you also miss the terrible destruction of polygamy in their families? Take Abraham for example, Ishmael's father, the children of the bond woman who today cause wars, destruction and chaos. What of Isaac, the father of Joseph, don't you know what envy caused in the life of Joseph? [b/]I said God didn't create extra wives for Adam to avoid the wickedness involved in polygamy[b/]
That is what you think. I support 1 man 1 wife because it is ideal but God is not against polygamy.
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by thunderframe: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Randy100:

1 Corinthian 7 vs 2 and 4 the Bible say wife not wives so one man one wife
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by frozen70(f): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2019
What ever this boy did, he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment

They would have just poured the same hot water on the woman and both of them will be receiving treatment
Re: Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) by bbjayone(f): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
This just shows that most women are selfish wicked beings, so if a child is not biologically your own, must you act wicked to such child. How many times have heard horrible things about step-mothers. Women need to change their wicked ways.

As in ehn... i dont understand ooo.... wickedness of the highest degree

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two-man Motorcycle Snatching Syndicate Arrested And Arms Recovered [photo] / Traders Clash With Ebonyi Revenue Officials, One Dead (Pictures) / ‘yahoo Yahoo’: Guide Your Children Against Quick Money - EFCC Urges Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.