Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Over 5,000 Emails And I Can Only Meet 10 Ladies A Week- Linda Ikeji Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Over 5,000 Emails And I Can Only Meet 10 Ladies A Week- Linda Ikeji Cries Out (359 Views)

I Need Two More Babies – Billionaire Blogger Linda Ikeji Cries Out / Meet 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Not “nigerians” But Born Abroad / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 5,000 Emails And I Can Only Meet 10 Ladies A Week- Linda Ikeji Cries Out by Kingpunter: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2019
The billionaire blogger  is well known for her philanthropic works among women and young self made ladies over the years.

So it happens that this year is she about to host another set of self made women and ladies as she would be giving out cash Awards to support their various legitimate hustles.

While going through her mail this morning, Linda a mother of one discovered she has already 5,000 mail request for those whom applied to attend the event.

She took to her Instagram moments ago to express her shock, showing a screenshot of her email inbox and captioned the photo :

Over 5,000 emails and i can only meet 10 ladies a week for 8 weeks. That's just 80. �. How else can I meet more of you? Any suggestions? The Sunday meet up is supposed to be an intimate one-on-one conversation so I can't do more than 10 at once..� 

https://www./2019/01/over-5000-emails-linda-ikeji-cries-out.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Over 5,000 Emails And I Can Only Meet 10 Ladies A Week- Linda Ikeji Cries Out by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
What was she expecting??

(1) (Reply)

# 10 Yearschallenge Is Not About Your Butt – Reno Omokri / Amazing And Interesting Fact About Wizkid You May Not Know. / Speed Darlington Covers The January Edition Of Mediaroomhub Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.