Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos (19374 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by Ogaga87(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Better governor wen graduate from one class but they nor promote am...

Too bad
Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by Ajibholaa: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
unitysheart:
Man yi na correct man. He no allow wetin do am stop am from doing good to others.
his after his profit
....that's all
Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by zinizta: 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
lijojegal:
More buses with all the traffic jam in lagos angry

Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by Bullionairemind: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
I see this picture and all I see is -

1.) Capital flight (except innoson produced the buses)

2.) Making foreign auto companies richer and by extension the foreign country richer.

3.) Creating emoloyment in foreign countries through the labour that was employed in manufacturing these buses.

My God who is advising Nigerian state Governors.

That was how Uduaghan said on Channels TV interview last year that his Legacy in Delta state was helping pregnant women deliver safely....Lol

Maybe what we have in Nigeria is Government of the worst kind (Kakistocracy).

3 Likes

Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by uuzba(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Good development.
Make una begin use electric bus O. The last time i entered main Lagos, Yaba, CMS, Ikorodu road, it's only smoke, black sooth and engine oil that was all over the ground and road. My shoe was gumming floor.
Diesel and petrol don do. The whole place is dirty. BRT busses are just dust pack. I'd rather ride my bicycle and breath fresh air.
Shey we are always copying oyibo. Copy electric bus.
Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by Nukilia: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bullionairemind:
I see this picture and all I see is -

1.) Capital flight (except innoson produced the buses)

2.) Making foreign auto companies richer and by extension the foreign country richer.

3.) Creating emoloyment in foreign countries through the labour that was employed in manufacturing these buses.

My God who is advising Nigerian state Governors.

That was how Uduaghan said on Channels TV interview last year that his Legacy in Delta state was helping pregnant women deliver safely....Lol

Maybe what we have in Nigeria is Government of the worst kind (Kakistocracy).

The only comment that makes sense. May your days be long in wealth bro... cool
Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by yemiyemi: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sometimes, one is baffled with the level of reasoning by some people such that they always rubbish everything good ...We know them...but all the same .....
sassysure:
As if it will be maintained.
Anyway, whoever handles the contract has been settled.
Governance in Nigeria is very ridiculous.

Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by steve6: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nice.
Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by ibawon(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Wow, this should be directly behind Green Spring Academy.
Great development, I taught it was never gonna be flagged off.
I hope and pray that in the next 5 years they don't turn to what we are trying to Eradicate. Danfo!
Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
i wish ambode would have been allowed to continue his positive project delivery to lagosian but one idiot decided otherwise. nigeria's politricks is full of jokers
Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by unitysheart(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ajibholaa:
his after his profit
....that's all

That one na another truth o. Lol.
Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by Dbills: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Encounter Jesus at

1 Share

Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by ba7man(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
SouthWestBlood:
What will happen to the danfo drivers? I hope they'll employ them. If there is no plan for them, there is going to be another brouhaha out there.
They'll go back to Oyo, Kwara and Osun where majority of them come from.

The smart ones amongst them have moved to Ogun State already.

If they decide to switch to crime, they should be hunted down and shot.

The most lucrative sector of the Lagos economy can't be left in the hands of illiterates.
Re: To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos by TANID(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
helinues:
Good one
Hope new constructed roads are available to avoid traffics

My Thought

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Dead As Pepsi Truck Runs Into Roadside Traders In Lagos. Photos / Nigerian Traffic Rules / Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.