Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Basketball Prediction - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Basketball Prediction (14795 Views)

1xbet Basketball Prediction / Best Basketball Prediction Site With 100% Accuracy / Segun Bello: How Wheelchair Basketball Star Survived 'Killer' Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketball Prediction by Basketballers: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
For 2k u can get 3odds daily for a period of one month..profit is guranteed....sms" basketballers " to 08133678040 to join.
Re: Basketball Prediction by Tejis56(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2019
Basketballers:

For 2k u can get 3odds daily for a period of one month..profit is guranteed....sms" basketballers " to 08133678040 to join.
since I join ur daily 3 odd I have not win any game,u asking people to join.oga go and work on ur game.people r loosing money

2 Likes

Re: Basketball Prediction by samisj4real(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Tejis56:

since I join ur daily 3 odd I have not win any game,u asking people to join.oga go and work on ur game.people r loosing money
shey if you played the previous 2 you won nah.. So why the 8 speech grin
Re: Basketball Prediction by kashkash: 4:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Basketballers:

Which profit is guaranteed? why not post the comments from your vip whatsapp for people to read. Group members are even accusing you of working for the bookies
because the loss has been hit back to back. You better concentrate on the free games you dish oit

3 Likes

Re: Basketball Prediction by Tejis56(m): 7:03am On Feb 14, 2019
samisj4real:
shey if you played the previous 2 you won nah.. So why the 8 speech grin
what previous 2,I am not talking of the games he drop on nl,am talking of d games on WhatsApp.this is no 8 speech only asking him to do the needful before another set of people waste their 2k

1 Like

Re: Basketball Prediction by peeps4u: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2019
Tejis56:

I knew the guy is fake the moment I found he was using another account here to testify about the WhatsApp group and pretended like ordinary member.

Only fraudsters do that.

1 Like

Re: Basketball Prediction by Tejis56(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2019
I am not condemning the guy,I was following him on nl he was winning games for week,so I decided to join his whatsapp vip group,since last week I have not won a single game.i was surprised he was advertising for people to join his group and people in his group are complaining. oga pls go and work on ur games before asking people to join your group

1 Like

Re: Basketball Prediction by peeps4u: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tejis56:
I am not condemning the guy,I was following him on nl he was winning games for week,so I decided to join his whatsapp vip group,since last week I have not won a single game.i was surprised he was advertising for people to join his group and people in his group are complaining. oga pls go and work on ur games before asking people to join your group

Bro, that's how they always operate.
They will give some relatively free winning tips just to entice people to their VIP, they will claim they are winning in VIP but it is all lie.
They are liars and are not different from scammers.
Re: Basketball Prediction by peeps4u: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
itsnazum:
I am a premium subscriber.... Logically his three odds is very good in the sense that if you win two and loss one you re still in profits.

This is one of his several accounts he uses to feign one of the subscribers

2 Likes

Re: Basketball Prediction by Chimoski87(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Tejis56:

This is 100% true. I paid 2k to join his VIP group on Friday and has lost all the games he sent from Saturday when he added me to the group. It's so disgusting that i've not won a single ticket and those before me have been losing at least 5 days game back to back. I using this medium to inform all and sundry that the creator of this thread is a scammer until he refunds his subscribers or gives them the winning which they paid for. When things improves on his WhatsApp group, i will let you all know.

1 Like

Re: Basketball Prediction by peeps4u: 6:45am On Feb 15, 2019
He's a scammer. He doesnt probably play his tips.
He like other scammer gives free tips to boost confidence so you subscribe to his games, not that he is benevolent.

They can't sell their VIP if they don't give free games. But in VIP, they usually lose because punting isn't that easy as they put it.
You can be having good runs with free tips of less than 2 odds but you can't probably have good runs in your VIP when you're promising 3+ odds. Punting no be beans as dem put am.
Re: Basketball Prediction by silverlord(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Chimoski87:

This is 100% true. I paid 2k to join his VIP group on Friday and has lost all the games he sent from Saturday when he added me to the group. It's so disgusting that i've not won a single ticket and those before me have been losing at least 5 days game back to back. I using this medium to inform all and sundry that the creator of this thread is a scammer until he refunds his subscribers or gives them the winning which they paid for. When things improves on his WhatsApp group, i will let you all know.

You mean he has recorded a 10 days losing streak angry

1 Like

Re: Basketball Prediction by Abortions: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tejis56:

that's true bro most of this punters their free games are far better than their VIP. I have this guy that deals strictly with handball, tennis and sometimes basketball and brings out 2odds daily. Drop ur contact lemme add u and share his tips as I'm one of his subscribers. Thank me later
Re: Basketball Prediction by Abortions: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
peeps4u:

I knew the guy is fake the moment I found he was using another account here to testify about the WhatsApp group and pretended like ordinary member.

Only fraudsters do that.
Lolcheesy u monitored him that much
Re: Basketball Prediction by Abortions: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
peeps4u:
He's a scammer. He doesnt probably play his tips.
He like other scammer gives free tips to boost confidence so you subscribe to his games, not that he is benevolent.

They can't sell their VIP if they don't give free games. But in VIP, they usually lose because punting isn't that easy as they put it.
You can be having good runs with free tips of less than 2 odds but you can't probably have good runs in your VIP when you're promising 3+ odds. Punting no be beans as dem put am.
Hmm u already knew all this but still subscribed Nawao

Re: Basketball Prediction by Chimoski87(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
silverlord:
[color=#006600][/color]

You mean he has recorded a 10 days losing streak angry

Yes. Even the one he dropped yesterday was lost too
Re: Basketball Prediction by peeps4u: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Abortions:
Hmm u already knew all this but still subscribed Nawao

Which of my posts suggests I subscribed to his VIP?
Re: Basketball Prediction by merrybet: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2019
Tamaragold:

U good.... Keep it up

I done open merrybet account and fund with atm, thanks

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.
Re: Basketball Prediction by samisj4real(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2019
So naso this thread take RIP.

BTW if you use 1xbet and can play 2odds + just quote me.
Re: Basketball Prediction by FODA(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
samisj4real:

I do bro,08136915564
Re: Basketball Prediction by Whobedatte(m): 1:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Abortions:
that's true bro most of this punters their free games are far better than their VIP. I have this guy that deals strictly with handball, tennis and sometimes basketball and brings out 2odds daily. Drop ur contact lemme add u and share his tips as I'm one of his subscribers. Thank me later
08094650296. Thanks boss
Re: Basketball Prediction by peeps4u: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2019
samisj4real:

The purpose of this thread which was to attract people to his VIP has been defeated, so there is no need for him to continue.

Expect him to create another moniker with a new thread.
Re: Basketball Prediction by adamsnow147: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
I really basketball but 2k create the most awesome basketball games and this granny the horror game
Re: Basketball Prediction by samisj4real(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
peeps4u:

The purpose of this thread which was to attract people to his VIP has been defeated, so there is no need for him to continue.

Expect him to create another moniker with a new thread.
Hmmmm. Really
Re: Basketball Prediction by unuane1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Abortions:
08038638391. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

African Footballers That Never Won Apoty Award / U-17 AFCON: Eaglets Captain Fails MRI Test / !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.