Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) (73919 Views)

Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by lesson44: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
That is why I don't see what Nigerians consider a celebrity as actual celebrity's. Because they no reach celebrity for the world of celebrities Na packaging.
Common pedicure and moisturizer go take care of this. And she claims to be clean person lol, Maybe by Nigeria standards.
It takes more than just bathing once or twice a day to be consider a clean person.

1 Like

Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by sirvvy: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
angry Honestly the mod that pushed this trash to fp is madt!!!!

1 Like

Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sign of HIV
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by DECENCY3: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2019
So disgusting. with all your money n surgeries.

1 Like

Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by thugmansion(m): 12:20am On Jan 11, 2019
This Churchill guy really tried to. Dude went through a bleeping lot. Be thanking God oooo.
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 1:17am On Jan 11, 2019
Though I am an advocate of forex and CryptoCurrency trading. But 99% of people who have come close to me hardly believe I am a beautician until they see me perform the beauty magic.

Now, let's come to Hanty Tonto's claim.
In my years of practice and eye saw, I won't ever believe this claim of hers because there's no way you cab have such horrible crack and get it cleared in one wash.

She claims to be the neatest LovePeddler on earth and this happened to her foot?

Remember: thus can't happen in a day or 2.

Its like Hanty Tonto is trying ti market herself or a spa.....
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:13am On Jan 11, 2019
What is feets? And she calls herself a graduate? Not surprised, na Igbo girl she be
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by mozona(m): 4:35am On Jan 11, 2019
that cannot happen to my feet. she no get shoe, abi she go trek desert?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by Abdelux223: 5:36am On Jan 11, 2019
she no dey bathe daily ni jare, even almangiri leg no fit worse like that grin i is a graphic photo
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:00am On Jan 11, 2019
shachris02:
disgusting dirty, bleaching LovePeddler.

you are a HATer
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by HZNjnr(m): 6:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Nollywood grammar

"this is my feet..." but she showed her two feet �

"harmattan no like my feet" but feet is plural for foot. Why add 's' to it na nne crazy fighter and stalker of Churchill?

Amaka why?
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by fimi: 6:38am On Jan 11, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
and this is news?...Nansense
arrant nonsense
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by nobsalis: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Chemicalised legs. Legs wey dey done rub different Chemicalised creams on.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK and all European countries.

Can you ship from US to Nigeria mostly gadget?

Abuja to be precise
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by Mafulul(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2019
gistblogger:
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh opens up about the lingering Cold War between her feet and harmattan.

She wrote;

This is.my gaddam feet!!!
I am one of the cleanest folks on planet earth but this shit still happens to me..
I FEEL horrible and dont knlw what to do asides from pedicure every week until the harmattan is over here!!!
#I LOVE HARMATTAN BUT HARMATTAN NO LIKE MY FEETS

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/tonto-dikeh-opens-up-about-the-lingering-cold-war-between-her-feet-and-harmattan

Tonto Dike must be damn dirty! How would her feet been, if she were living in Jos, Plateau state? Kudos to us living in Jos and don't have cracked feet!
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by AdeEmmanuel: 7:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2019
nobsalis:

Can you ship from US to Nigeria mostly gadget?
Abuja to be precise
No sir.
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2019
Story story.....

She is trying to sell a product. Advert things.

Watch out
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by Alpha0000(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Thank God she didn't accuse her husband for dat..
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by Elmooze: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2019
She said she's one of the cleanest folks on earth.... I guess am gonna say #LOL that.... The sign if dirty folks that's what I see... ���
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by Kennyguru(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2019
Chaii.. Una sure say Na harmattan cause this!
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by yarnme2(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2019
This is disgusting...Na trek dey cause this ooo

Just waka come my shop

Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
See as humanbeing be like omomo rubber becos of bleaching? how this one wan take live long?
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Abeg add graphics pictures
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by UncletC: 1:53am On Jan 12, 2019
it is not just harmattan case, go for check up, something is wrong....some hormonal secretions, some vitamins lacking etc that uses dry weather to showcase their activities..... some rich people don't eat good meal.... they hang over fast food meals, frying up and down, using industrially processed food here and there...... these stuff jiks the body cells... consult a nutritionist not a dietician, drink plenty of water during harmattan, eat vegetables.... etc
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by Maryolawumi86(f): 4:29am On Jan 12, 2019
Na waoeoo na orishirishi we go be eyeing..chaii u need to cut dem off na advice from momma of jesus ooky byyei
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
What a nasty bitch. As old as she is she has no idea what a pumice stone is. They really are as ignorant as the characters they play on TV.
Re: Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) by TinaG(f): 5:53am On Mar 05, 2020
Disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos / Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.