Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. (3135 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2019
Yeah you read the title right. Don’t ask me why I canceled it. Every item for the introduction is/was on ground. Have already started sharing the things sef. Remaining the drinks and few others. So I’m inviting anyone that can come to my place to drink and collect few of the stuffs, make e nor waste. My birthday is supposed to come up in July, but I can as well use the drinks to celebrate it today or tomorrow. Location is Ologolo lekki. Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by sisisioge: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2019
It is well...na God go help us all. I hope it had nothing to do with your moniker. Pele.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by JasonScoolari: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2019
I don't know the reason for the cancellation, but do whatever brings you peace.

1 Like

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by tripplephi: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2019
what you went through is not really good. I know you can not share but pls be consoled.

GOD BLESS you. I pray 2019 will help you recover.

stupidity:
Yeah you read the title right. Don’t ask me why I canceled it. Every item for the introduction is/was on ground. Have already started sharing the things sef. Remaining the drinks and few others. So I’m inviting anyone that can come to my place to drink and collect few of the stuffs, make e nor waste. My birthday is supposed to come up in July, but I can as well use the drinks to celebrate it today or tomorrow. Location is Ologolo lekki. Happy weekend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by Khemhyte(f): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Hmm, it is well. Hope it's not what I'm thinking. Just take it easy.
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by demelza: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2019
sisisioge:
It is well...na God go help us all. I hope it had nothing to do with your moniker. Pele.
grin grin Why are nlanders like this? grin

See the subtle jab grin

Op, you will be fine.

5 Likes

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by Daviddson(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Why not give us a reason or two so we can learn one or two lessons from you?

@ Stupidity, even though your name is a turnoff.

1 Like

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
What're the things left there, please?

I can come and pick them first thing tomorrow morning. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by adeomos(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Daviddson:
Why not give us a reason or two so we can learn one or two lessons from you?

@ Stupidity

I second this motion. Let us learn, what happened
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by faithfull18(f): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
sisisioge:
Like you could read my mind.Exactly what I thought when I saw the title. cool

1 Like

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by tabithababy(f): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Chaii shocked

U no even pity the guy small cheesy
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by Observer2(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
About the HIV result right? It was the right move.
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
What happened stupidity? why such a moniker in the first place

1 Like

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by skopido: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
May be the genesis of this issue is FINANCIAL PROBLEMS ! That is Why men have to Prepared Fully before delve into Matrimonial issue .

But there is Solution if you fall into this Categories - You can just click this Link here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Details Practical Training Information Lucrative Part Time Business You can Start WITHOUT Even Spends Any Capital Kobo to Getting Started .
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2019
sisisioge:
hahahhahahah oh Jesus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
You will be fine...A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by AeroplaneApple: 3:00am On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

oshofree
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by AeroplaneApple: 3:02am On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

beggi beggi e no good oo
Buy your own
God go make things better
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
beggi beggi e no good oo
Buy your own
God go make things better

What can you offer?
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by AeroplaneApple: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

What can you offer?
beggi beggi e no good o
Buy your own o
E go better
Beggi beggi
E no good oo
Buy your own ooo
E go better
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by IamPlato(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
sisisioge:
it has everything to do with it o
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by IamPlato(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
oshofree
How Dare You. Abi You Want Make Aeroplane Match You This Evening abi
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
beggi beggi e no good o
Buy your own o
E go better
Beggi beggi
E no good oo
Buy your own ooo
E go better

You must be a teenager.
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by Tyche(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

You will no make heaven
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by AeroplaneApple: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
IamPlato:
How Dare You. Abi You Want Make Aeroplane Match You This Evening abi
park well

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by IamPlato(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
park well
then behave yourself before you use your hand swallow coconut
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by AeroplaneApple: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
IamPlato:
then behave yourself before you use your hand swallow coconut
tell that to your papa. That is if you have one
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by AeroplaneApple: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You must be a teenager.
I will sing it to you again.
beggi beggi e no good o

Buy your own o

E go better

Beggi beggi

E no good oo

Buy your own ooo

E go better
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by IamPlato(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
tell that to your papa. That is if you have one
Mumu! You Dont Have Respect For SOMEBODY's Wife. Useless Boy
Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by AeroplaneApple: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
IamPlato:
Mumu! You Dont Have Respect For SOMEBODY's Wife. Useless Boy
this is for Somebody's Wife but you will go first

Re: I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. by IamPlato(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
this is for Somebody's Wife but you will go first
SHUT UP GO SLEEP

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 / Say yes to better sleep with Semi Orthopaedic Mattresses / Can You Donate Your Kidney,for Your Husband Or Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.