Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Sweet Sensation, Isaac John Street, GRA, Wears New Look (see Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sweet Sensation, Isaac John Street, GRA, Wears New Look (see Photos) (1035 Views)

Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) / 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. / Success Story – KEHINDE KAMSON (Founder/CEO, Sweet Sensation Confectionery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Sensation, Isaac John Street, GRA, Wears New Look (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2019
The Sweet Sensation fast food restaurant at Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja, is wearing a more beautiful look as it reopens for business.

Recall that it has been closed down for renovation for a while. Now, we can see what they were renovating with these photos below.

The interior is not left out as it has been redesigned. If you want to see the new look, you need to pay a visit to the place. We bet you will like the look and the tastes of their foods, coupled with the customer service.

See more photos at http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2019/01/11/sweet-sensation-isaac-john-street-gra-wears-new-look/

Re: Sweet Sensation, Isaac John Street, GRA, Wears New Look (see Photos) by dododanwa: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Employ A Chef / The Food I Bought At Egbeda Market / See The Yam I Got @ N600 & How I Made Porridge With Utazi & Ugu Veggies. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.