Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) (19771 Views)

Rachel The PIPER Foundation reaches Out To 200 Homes In Abuja IDP Camp. / Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
The Winner of Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria Tourism, Precious Onueze has visited area 1 internally displaced people camp in the Federal capital territory to donate food, clothes and other relief materials to children and women living below poverty levels.

The new year visit to IDP camp was in view of her commitments to the improvement of lives across Nigeria. Queen precious doubles as a beauty Queen, a career person and an Enterpreneur.

She emerged the 2018/2018 winner of the just concluded Most beautiful Model in Nigeria and Art Exhibition Concert and since then, she has left no stone unturned in ensuring her iconic visions in pageantry is achieved.

The less privileged persons in the camp praised her for such a kindhearted initiative. They expressed deep appreciation to Queen Precious and thanked her for such a passionate gesture.

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
More

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Rollins777(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
she Made the right choices been the biggest sacrifices in life is giving to the less privileges.God bless the queen.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hausas can fvck but take care of their kids na wahala. sad

I like the smile on their faces.

14 Likes

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by jayson87: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
This moraaafokin alex reports guy again with this is ugly beauty queens

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
OK
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by WestBayPrints(f): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is a good one for our country..!

Meanwhile....West-Bay Nigeria is a Bae..when it comes to Branding...

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by hubcity: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
wow
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Most beautiful undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Most beautiful in what sense? Or i'm i not getting something here?

Seems the girl herself knows she's not the most beautiful in her village let alone the whole of Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
See children! What have this kids done to deserve the kind of life the world is offering them now? Life is really unfair

2 Likes

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
iyke926:
Hausas can fvck but take care of their kids na wahala. sad

I like the smile on their faces.

Honestly eh..
I just don't know the kinda life they live there. .
Fvckin and producing like termites grin grin
Taking care of their children issa zero!

2 Likes

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Mankosi: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Anything to trend is welcomed.
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Mankosi: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
shadyLP:

Honestly eh..
that same thing is what they are using to win elections in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
shadyLP:

Honestly eh..

It's because of wrong teachings (education) and poverty
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nice one from the queen....
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=iyke926 post=74668661]

It's because of wrong teachings (education) and poverty

And our lifestyles here in south is forbidden over there.. saying western education is a taboo..

Then what exactly are their leaders teaching them??
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
shadyLP:

And our lifestyles here in south is forbidden over there.. saying western education is a taboo..

Then what exactly are their leaders teaching them??

How to remain stupid forever

2 Likes

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Otakom87(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
You mean all this media hype for those gifts I am seeing there. She try though.
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mankosi:
that same thing is what they are using to win elections in nigeria.

Yes..
Even using the population to create more Local Governments and States

1 Like

Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
iyke926:

How to remain stupid forever

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Savagery
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by immaculate1234(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
I want to F@ck her l
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by immaculate1234(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
I want to fucq her
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by iHart(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Just to give these little things that they will finish before she leaves the camp? Something that won't even go round, and we won't hear word on Nairaland!!!
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Chiemeka1: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Why abuja,while didn't she take her act of charity to places like IDP camp in Borno

(1) (2) (Reply)

Azealia Banks Slams TSR Owner, Angela Nwandu: Asks Her To Focus On Nigeria / Munachi Abii Looks Gorgeous In A Make-up Free Photo / Joy Onumajuru Celebrates Her Birthday In An Orphanage In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.