Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Good People Of Nigeria, Please! Please! ! And Please! !! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good People Of Nigeria, Please! Please! ! And Please! !! (256 Views)

CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko / Airtel Nigeria Please Help Me / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good People Of Nigeria, Please! Please! ! And Please! !! by sataru001(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good people of Nigeria, please! please! ! and please! !!

Anybody that come across this
message should please help me.

My wife gave birth and she is still in the
hospital now just because i don't have money to pay for the hospital bill,

things is just somehow for now.

I pray God Almighty bless and protect you as you surport me.

May my good and merciful God, grants you all your desire as you render this help to me and for not seeing it as fraud,

though you don't know me but God Almighty know us better and know if am telling the truth or not.

More blessing to you as you help me.
My Acct no: 0694121027
Acct name : Kabiru
Access Bank ...

(1) (Reply)

Lagos 2019: Coalition Begin Campaign For 3 Million Sanwo-olu Votes / Do Something About Your Life / Ex-international, Mutiu Adepoju Loses Multi-million Naira House To Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.