Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

FG Invites Applications From Nigerian Students To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Invites Applications From Nigerian Students To Study Abroad (1971 Views)

American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria / House Of Reps Invites Lale, UNIPORT VC For Withholding Graduates Certificates / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Invites Applications From Nigerian Students To Study Abroad by YossyInfo(f): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2019/2020 for Nigerians to Study Abroad

FG BEA Scholarship for 2019/2020 has commenced — Applications are invited from interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2019/2020 Nomination Interview for Bilateral Education 

Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards for undergraduate and postgraduate studies abroad. The deadline for submission of applications is 19th January 2019.

The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2019/2020 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:

1. Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia; and

2. Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea.

Read more on how to apply;
https://yossyinfo..com/2019/01/fg-invites-applications-from-nigerian.html?m=1

Re: FG Invites Applications From Nigerian Students To Study Abroad by anitasoll(f): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2019
One needs to wise up and get educated on ways to survive independently. Empower yourselves with knowledge and take action to be your own boss and live financially free.

You can learn a skill and you don't even have to leave your house. Work online from home doing what you already know how to do.

Some business ideas include; social media marketing (facebook, instagram, etc), social media management, blogging, freelancing, influencer marketing, video marketing, etc. There's so much you can do online to earn a full time income. At least you can keep yourself busy while making money. smiley

Send me a message if you want to learn more or follow me on instagram @anitasolonline

1 Like

Re: FG Invites Applications From Nigerian Students To Study Abroad by omgtzsammie(m): 5:31am On Jan 12, 2019
anitasoll:
One needs to wise up and get educated on ways to survive independently. Empower yourselves with knowledge and take action to be your own boss and live financially free.

You can learn a skill and you don't even have to leave your house. Work online from home doing what you already know how to do.

Some business ideas include; social media marketing (facebook, instagram, etc), social media management, blogging, freelancing, influencer marketing, video marketing, etc. There's so much you can do online to earn a full time income. At least you can keep yourself busy while making money. smiley

Send me a message if you want to learn more or follow me on instagram @anitasolonline

Ma'am good morning.. I'd love to learn this social media marketing and Management
Re: FG Invites Applications From Nigerian Students To Study Abroad by godwinboy(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2019
anitasoll:

hello there, i have tried downloading the ebook but to know avail
pls how can one contact you on this, m.not active on instagram but twitter
kindly assist pls
Re: FG Invites Applications From Nigerian Students To Study Abroad by kinglover(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2019
Ok madam..not active on instagram, drop ur contact pls
anitasoll:

Re: FG Invites Applications From Nigerian Students To Study Abroad by OpenHeaven2019(f): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Hope the students won't be abandoned abroad
Re: FG Invites Applications From Nigerian Students To Study Abroad by kheny12(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Nice development from the government. Nigeria will surely get there someday.
Re: FG Invites Applications From Nigerian Students To Study Abroad by anitasoll(f): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
omgtzsammie:

Ma'am good morning.. I'd love to learn this social media marketing and Management

That's awesome. Please send a DM on Instagram @anitasolonline for details

(1) (Reply)

My Worst Secondary School Experience / What U.S. Graduate Schools (MS & PhD) Look For In Nigerian Graduates / Unilag Pre-degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.