Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

States With The Highest Consumption Of Alcohol/beer In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / States With The Highest Consumption Of Alcohol/beer In Nigeria (5406 Views)

The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri / Olu Of Warri Receives T'suut'ina Highest Honor In Canada / Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

States With The Highest Consumption Of Alcohol/beer In Nigeria by Ghost19(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Personally, I think is Edo. Please guys your opinion is highly welcome. I'm about to write a project on this topic.
Re: States With The Highest Consumption Of Alcohol/beer In Nigeria by MightySparrow: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
How do you want to qoute your reference by nairaland? Anyway Nairaland state of Biafra. Check the guy below for confirmation.
Re: States With The Highest Consumption Of Alcohol/beer In Nigeria by viscerion: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
I give to either delta or rivers
Re: States With The Highest Consumption Of Alcohol/beer In Nigeria by Ghost19(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Abi people wen dey drink beer no dey nairaland again? Nawa o.
Re: States With The Highest Consumption Of Alcohol/beer In Nigeria by magicjack: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2019
I nor know of state but na niger delta people drink pass follow by edo or igbo

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... / If You Could Change Something About Your Culture What Would It Be? / History Of Nupe People Of Niger State - 'briefly'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.