Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

S.A Billionaire Gifts 18yr Son With A Porsche For Passing Exam (pics, Vid) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / S.A Billionaire Gifts 18yr Son With A Porsche For Passing Exam (pics, Vid) (1192 Views)

Man Converts His Mercedes Benz To Rolls Royce (pics/vid) / Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? / 3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S.A Billionaire Gifts 18yr Son With A Porsche For Passing Exam (pics, Vid) by HeWrites(m): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2019
South Africa billionaire Robert Gumede has splurged millions of rand on a sports car for his son for passing matric.

The yellow Porsche GT3, which retails between R2.8m and R3.3m, was a surprise gift for 18-year-old Matana Robert Junior Gumede. A video that has been circulating on social media shows the moment the teen is shown his gift.

Initially, the teen is seen being led to a Porsche Boxster S before his actual gift is revealed. When the car is shown to him, the youngster goes hysterical with excitement and starts jumping. His brother Themba posted the video on Twitter, IgbereTv report.

"So as a family we decided to fool my little brother and made him believe that he got the Boxster S. Yes he was happy... But wait and see his reaction to what we ACTUALLY him. Proud of you little bro!" Temba wrote.

In the video, the emotional youngster shares a warm hug with his father.

In another video, Gumede is heard warning his son not to do to the Porsche what he did to a Jeep.

Watch videos below:

READ MORE; http://igberetvnews.com/522965/unbelievable-south-african-billionaire-rewards-his-18-year-old-son-with-a-porsche-for-passing-matric-exam-photos-video/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: S.A Billionaire Gifts 18yr Son With A Porsche For Passing Exam (pics, Vid) by HeWrites(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2019

Re: S.A Billionaire Gifts 18yr Son With A Porsche For Passing Exam (pics, Vid) by ikbnice(m): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2019
They gave what they can afford
Re: S.A Billionaire Gifts 18yr Son With A Porsche For Passing Exam (pics, Vid) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 12, 2019
I keep telling Nigerians that if you don't make money you would spend the rest of your days in a church shouting AMEN to every thing a pastor said.

Mean while

Check my signature to learn how to make money from the Financial Market and how to start a business in Nigeria.
Re: S.A Billionaire Gifts 18yr Son With A Porsche For Passing Exam (pics, Vid) by Jay1F(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2019
Money good oo
Re: S.A Billionaire Gifts 18yr Son With A Porsche For Passing Exam (pics, Vid) by MduZA: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Because of the Whites oo! grin grin grin grin
Re: S.A Billionaire Gifts 18yr Son With A Porsche For Passing Exam (pics, Vid) by Aquariann: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Cool.

Back in primary school, anyone who came first in class (amongst my siblings) at the end of the term got to eat a chicken lap and head in honor of the feat. I chop fowl head tire till I come hate am till date as an adult.

Twice old boy promised who came first at the end of a promotion year a bmx bicycle. In both incidents, I got a new bike while my younger sister got one.

By the time I enter boarding house, I come dey unserious with my studies and I no near first five students. I no win anything again.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes C230 Ac Problem / Volkswagen Owns Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche, Lamborghini, Ducati, Audi, MAN…. / What Brand Of Car Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.