Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car (31996 Views)

Umar Ibrahim Accused Of Raping, Impregnating, Infecting Girl With HIV In Jigawa / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by babadee1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lifestone:

You are actually the one sounding silly here if only you could hear yourself. How on earth do you accused someone and there after you are looking for evidence. Geez

My point is, no rape victim will come to you with evidence especially if it happened a while ago. That is the job of the police to investigate and determine if the accusation is true or not. In the mean time, it is good for the sake of our conscience to believe women who claim to have been raped because sadly that thing is very very common in our society.
Let the police investigate and if it is found that the women are lying then let them be prosecuted.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Lifestone(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
babadee1:

My point is, no rape victim will come to you with evidence especially if it happened a while ago. That is the job of the police to investigate and determine if the accusation is true or not. In the mean time, it is good for the sake of our conscience to believe women who claim to have been raped because sadly that thing is very very common in our society.
Let the police investigate and if it is found that the women are lying then let them be prosecuted.
This is my point, what if he's found innocent after investigation? It's very appalling. Just mere claim and no single evidence even if circumstantial. So if I give a girl a ride now, she can come out and claim rape and you guys will simply believe.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by breeldesigns: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
This 2019 ,i don't have time for this. When you entered the car was I there? Were we there?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by babadee1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lifestone:

This is my point, what if he's found innocent after investigation? It's very appalling. Just mere claim and no single evidence even if circumstantial. So if I give a girl a ride now, she can come out and claim rape and you guys will simply believe.

Rape is very common in this country my brother. If someone accuses anybody of rape it's 50:50. It may be true or it may be false. But for so long we tend to brush it under the rug or blame the woman. Why did you enter the car? Or why did you wear that short dress?
All I'm saying is that such attitudes must stop. Rape accusations must be taken seriously and investigated. Any woman lying about rape must be prosecuted but any man found liable must also be prosecuted.
That is the only way such evils will stop.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Triangles1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Once you have misunderstanding with your partner they will call it rape, how did she get to his car, was it inside bush or in environment where people live in.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Ozkar: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lifestone:

yup. You'd be dragged all over the internet and declared guilty before anyone bothers to listen to your side of the story.

If you want to genuinely help some random girl, do it publicly. Else, make sure you are gathering proof that would save your ass if she decides to accuse you falsely for whatever reason. Cos if she does, no one would give you a benefit of the doubt.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Evablizin:
This guy was arrested before but he bribed his way out of police custody,and they came up with the story that he escaped. His cup will full one day.
why are u untop his matter? abi u follow sleep with am before?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
babadee1:

What piece of evidence are you expecting? DNA evidence or photographic evidence? Or are you saying all the women accusing him are all liars? Until men start getting raped then we'll stop seeing silly questions like this.

Are you saying men don't get raped? I'm a victim of rape so please say what you know.and I think the person you quote was right,if there's no concrete evidence then for all we know it could be a setup.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by BanevsJoker(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
babadee1:

What piece of evidence are you expecting? DNA evidence or photographic evidence? Or are you saying all the women accusing him are all liars? Until men start getting raped then we'll stop seeing silly questions like this.
Do you know they can actually all be lying? The truth is that women have consensual sex, and when the relationship is over, they resort to accusations of rape as a form of revenge. Yes, a lot of human beings can be lying at the same time e.g. all the humans that contrived to sell Buhari to Nigerians in 2014/2015, and all those selling him to you again for re-election. Lying is human nature.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Gerrard59(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
babadee1:

Ask that to countless INNOCENT men accused of rape. Rape is bad, no doubts about it, but in era of #MeToo, where allegations without concrete evidence are meted against people, evidence is paramount; hard-core evidence.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by sacx: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
So since 2017 till now, she just realized she got raped shocked. *shake my intestine
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Fixedgames2314: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
Contact on my fixed games of tommorow on+2348135933328

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by MichioKaku: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Printerscanner:

And Biafrans are in jails all over the world for drug trafficking, armed robbery and kidnapping

Oduduwa people are in Jail all over the world for fraud/Internet scam, rape, skull mining and human money rituals

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Ipinpelumi: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2019
Girls and their wahala
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by justjify(m): 1:31am On Jan 13, 2019
Evablizin:
This guy was arrested before but he bribed his way out of police custody,and they came up with the story that he escaped. His cup will full one day.
Has he raped you before. �

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by justjify(m): 1:39am On Jan 13, 2019
babadee1:

Oga fear women.
My friend was a victim.
They made love. Few days later he found out she was cheating, he called the relationship off.
Before we knew it, the babe started telling people that he raped her. He was nearly arrested until he showed the WhatsApp messages they exchanged of how the sex was lovlely(babe was saying how eager she wanted him before they had it). That was how he escaped arrest.
A desperate woman will stop at nothing to nail you.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Emmahunk(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Ordinary pussy

DO YOU HAVE A MOTHER, SISTER OR DAUGHTER ?
AS DISGUSTING AS YOUR POST IS, I PRAY THAT NONE OF THEM WILL EVER EXPERIENCE THE PHYSICAL TORTURE AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA CALLED RAPE.
I KNOW ALSO THAT NL ALLOWS ALL SORTS OF THRASH IN THE NAME OF RESPONSES BUT I SINCERELY THINK THAT YOU SHOULD APPOLOGISE FOR THIS INHUMAN POST OF YOURS.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by aishapmbtoto: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2019
Emmahunk:

[s]DO YOU HAVE A MOTHER, SISTER OR DAUGHTER ?
AS DISGUSTING AS YOUR POST IS, I PRAY THAT NONE OF THEM WILL EVER EXPERIENCE THE PHYSICAL TORTURE AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA CALLED RAPE.
I KNOW ALSO THAT NL ALLOWS ALL SORTS OF THRASH IN THE NAME OF RESPONSES BUT I SINCERELY THINK THAT YOU SHOULD APPOLOGISE FOR THIS INHUMAN POST OF YOURS[/s].
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by kullozone(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2019
babadee1:

This comment is very disappointing. It's part of the reason why ladies wrongly accuse innocent guys of rape.

Don't be naivesmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by marvinsync(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
babadee1:

ur not very smart

what do u know about this news so far?

just what some lady typed on twitter , that's all

u don't know anything and as such can't say anything

u absolutely do not even so much as accuse someone for rape without prove

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Ayobami7(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by golddeejay(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rape is bad but a woman shouting rape does not make it true....without proper investigation and evidence.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by Lifestone(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
babadee1:

And the Man Died.
How does all the cyber terrorist feels now?
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by babadee1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lifestone:

And the Man Died.
How does all the cyber terrorist feels now?

I'm no cyber terrorist. And I definitely feel bad any time someone dies especially through suicide. However, the fact that he committed suicide does not mean that he was innocent of the accusations. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Accused Of Raping Girls In His Car by MichioKaku: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Printerscanner:

And Biafrans are in jails all over the world for drug trafficking, armed robbery and kidnapping

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo / Man Commits Suicide In Ikot Ekpene By Hanging On A Palm Tree (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.