Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

If An Unbeliever Convert His Fellow Unbeliever To Christ Will God Accept It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If An Unbeliever Convert His Fellow Unbeliever To Christ Will God Accept It? (485 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Does God Accept Thanksgiving Of A Sinner / Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If An Unbeliever Convert His Fellow Unbeliever To Christ Will God Accept It? by Techkidz(m): 4:08am On Jan 13, 2019
Good morning everyone and Happy Sunday.

Please there's something that keeps bothering me that i wanna ask so that I will know. You know there are people who are unbelievers who doesn't go to church but still they knows the Bible and they knows the truth.

So, my question now is " If an unbeliever lead his fellow unbeliever to Christ will God accept it?"

@thanks, all!

Cc;lalasticlala, OAM4J
Re: If An Unbeliever Convert His Fellow Unbeliever To Christ Will God Accept It? by SoSlimOlak(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2019
When a blind man is leading a blind man they will both fall into a pit..
Genuinely give your life to Christ and find a believing church to identify with: "where truth is taught", spirit filled and they are heaven focused before its too late.
God will us all...
Re: If An Unbeliever Convert His Fellow Unbeliever To Christ Will God Accept It? by alBHAGDADI: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2019
An unbeliever cannot lead and unbeliever to Christ. How can he when he doesn't understand the Bible? How can he understand it when he doesn't have the spirit of God in him?

The only people who are to understand the Bible are people with the spirit of God because those without that spirit cannot understand the word of God which is spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them , because they are spiritually discerned.

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

1 Like

Re: If An Unbeliever Convert His Fellow Unbeliever To Christ Will God Accept It? by Techkidz(m): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2019
SoSlimOlak:
When a blind man is leading a blind man they will both fall into a pit..
Genuinely give your life to Christ and find a believing church to identify with: "where truth is taught", spirit filled and they are heaven focused before its too late.
God will us all...

You are taking this too far, am only asking a question.
Re: If An Unbeliever Convert His Fellow Unbeliever To Christ Will God Accept It? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2019
Techkidz:
Good morning everyone and Happy Sunday.

Please there's something that keeps bothering me that i wanna ask so that I will know. You know there are people who are unbelievers who doesn't go to church but still they knows the Bible and they knows the truth.

So, my question now is " If an unbeliever lead his fellow unbeliever to Christ will God accept it?"

@thanks, all!

Cc;lalasticlala, OAM4J
Yes Christ will accept. The converter is not necessarily an unbeliever because if he was, he wouldn't have convert the other to Christ. Such a person choose not to attend church because of some certain issues probably unanswered prayers or the way some assembly members behave.
Re: If An Unbeliever Convert His Fellow Unbeliever To Christ Will God Accept It? by alBHAGDADI: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yes Christ will accept. The converter is not necessarily an unbeliever because if he was, he wouldn't have convert the other to Christ. Such a person choose not to attend church because of some certain issues probably unanswered prayers or the way some assembly members behave.

It is God that draws people to himself. An unbeliever cannot lead anyone to Christ. He can't give what he doesn't have.
Re: If An Unbeliever Convert His Fellow Unbeliever To Christ Will God Accept It? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

It is God that draws people to himself. An unbeliever cannot lead anyone to Christ. He can't give what he doesn't have.
If you read my post you would understand that the converter is not an unbeliever

(1) (Reply)

Angelic Interpretation Of Number Six (6) / Cursing Pastor Thaddeus Mathews Has Slammed Evelyn Braxton And Mablean / Nairalanders Come And See What Was Seen In A Pastor’s Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.