Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary (2871 Views)

NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Statue Of Mary, Auto Spare Parts / Lady Frees Couple Tied Together With Candle Statues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by Bestman00: 6:19am On Jan 13, 2019
Happend this morning at sent Jacob parish orba as a lady enter into Mary Grotto with a gallon of fuel and burn it down after morning mass. See pictures below

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by Bestman00: 6:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:21am On Jan 13, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by Bestman00: 6:21am On Jan 13, 2019
More pictures

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by SenorFax(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2019
Bloody Mary

Lady might be possessed with Valak

But come to think of, why do Catholics bow down to that man-made statue??

8 Likes

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by Jabioro: 6:38am On Jan 13, 2019
Unfortunately the Mary statue cannot save itself,yet many do pray to it for safety.it has eye it can't see,ear it can not hear...the damn idol should be destroy...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by sweetval: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2019
If that lady is not psychologically balanced, I wonder what would drove her to commit such indespicable act.

1 Like

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by mrjaydee(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Idol worshippers

3 Likes

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by paiz: 6:48am On Jan 13, 2019
This is Bad
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 13, 2019
Hmmmm.

This is so loud and deafening.
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by Immanuels7(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2019
Can that statue fight for itself? If not.. she did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by GOFRONT(m): 7:07am On Jan 13, 2019
Haba.....What could Mary have done to deserve this inhumane treatment?

Abi Mary dey follow drag husband with her??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by Hoodbilonia: 7:09am On Jan 13, 2019
tone tone tune
tin tah nah norn
idols become rivals instrumentals
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by kiddoiLL(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2019
SenorFax:
Bloody Mary

Lady might be possessed with Valak

But come to think of, why do Catholics bow down to that man-made statue??
be careful how you use names of demons bro, best avoiding not calling or mentioning their names.. strange stuffs happen all the time and that Baby demon u just typed is one bastard people don't wanna get possessed with as it's been known unlike Angels, demons because of mischief answers to name callings

1 Like

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by dingbang(m): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Burning down a statue doesn't make the likeness of that statue dead

And also praying to a statue doesn't make the likeness of that statue answer your prayers.

Please let's get things right. Thou shall not make a graven image of anything that is in heaven, in earth or under the earth.

Let us be strictly guided!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by dingbang(m): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2019
kiddoiLL:
be careful how you use names of demons bro, best avoiding not calling or mentioning their names.. strange stuffs happen all the time and that Baby demon u just typed is one bastard people don't wanna get possessed with as it's been known unlike Angels, demons because of mischief answers to name callings
yeah you are right, mentioning names of demons may summon them into a person.
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by Mikora: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2019
If the statue had any powers, it should have defended itself. Powerless idol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by SenorFax(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2019
kiddoiLL:
What you meant is "typed" right?
You can't be possessed by mere typing bro, I ain't scared with that bullcrap. Unless you are the Valak itself

2 Likes

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by SenorFax(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
yeah you are right, mentioning names of demons may summon them into a person.
Mentioning or Typing?? grin grin grin grin

When you realised how many times you've typed demon names, you'll be surprised.
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by kiddoiLL(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2019
SenorFax:

What you meant is "typed" right?
You can't be possessed by mere typing bro, I ain't scared with that bullcrap. Unless you are the Valak itself
typing is safe, it's calling it out I meant.. We've seen crazy stuffs, if you believe it's búllshít, then cool..but mind you it's always been a warning and dangerous... If you believe in stuffs like seven books of Moses and other books like the lesser keys of Solomon, you'll know calling demon names anyhow isn't a sane thing...and no you can't be possessed just by mere calling it.. but they're entities you wanna best avoid
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by SenorFax(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2019
kiddoiLL:
typing is safe, it's calling it out I meant.. We've seen crazy stuffs, if you believe it's búllshít, then cool..but mind you it's always been a warning and dangerous... If you believe in stuffs like seven books of Moses and other books like the lesser keys of Solomon, you'll know calling demon names anyhow isn't a sane thing.
I've read the book, but I never once read it out nor even whisper its contents. I know about Angels and Demons than you can probably imagine.
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by Bmaster(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2019
sweetval:
If that lady is not psychologically balanced, I wonder what would drove her to commit such indespicable act.
what is indespicable about wat she did? Dat she burnt down an idol ?
in the eyes of GOD She might have done right
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by dingbang(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2019
SenorFax:
Mentioning or Typing?? grin grin grin grin

When you realised how many times you've typed demon names, you'll be surprised.
i mean mentioning. There power in the tongue and not in the hands.
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by kiddoiLL(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2019
SenorFax:

I've read the book, but I never once read it out nor even whisper its contents. I know about Angels and Demons than you can probably imagine.
Which of the books did you read? Book of Moses ?? Where'd you get it? you think books like that can be found anywhere?? both hard copies and E-books... And I don't want to sound like a freak, if you're talking about Angels and Demons, I could list you names of both, and names of Angels most folks don't even know not to mention demons.. I have a thing bro, I'm always drawn to mysticism and stuffs like it and I ain't scared of shít bro... I once paid Money online just to buy The complete and original 7 books of Moses from someone outside the country, and trust me I just wanted to read and learn, I don't have in mind to ever practice those stuffs, I enjoy learning more about them.
If you get the original copy of 7 books of Moses, only the instructions you'll see alone are enough to put fear into your body, those stuffs aren't shít you wanna just use anyhow.. The kinda instructions there are simple ones like, simple but what you'll call crazy and harmless... I deleted that book after going through up to 5 pages...Money went to the drainage like that.
And have you ever asked why even in Rome, it is forbidden to perform exorcism on a possessed person except you get permission from the head of the Catholic church? and do you know they have people who that's what their whole lives they've been prepared for? If dealing shít with demons is simple and not tricky, such precautions won't be taken even by the Catholic church itself...
and I believe that's why the book you said you read, you never even whispered the writings and stuffs in it..stuffs like that should be read with the mind

3 Likes

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by carzola(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2019
She should be stoned to death.
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by SenorFax(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Which of the books did you read? Book of Moses ?? Where'd you get it? you think books like that can be found anywhere?? both hard copies and E-books... And I don't want to sound like a freak, if you're talking about Angels and Demons, I could list you names of both, and names of Angels most folks don't even know not to mention demons.. I have a thing bro, I'm always drawn to mysticism and stuffs like it and I ain't scared of shít bro... I once paid Money online just to buy The complete and original 7 books of Moses from someone outside the country, and trust me I just wanted to read and learn, I don't have in mind to ever practice those stuffs, I enjoy learning more about them.
If you get the original copy of 7 books of Moses, only the instructions you'll see alone are enough to put fear into your body, those stuffs aren't shít you wanna just use anyhow.. The kinda instructions there are simple ones like, simple but what you'll call crazy and harmless... I deleted that book after going through up to 5 pages...Money went to the drainage like that.
And have you ever asked why even in Rome, it is forbidden to perform exorcism on a possessed person except you get permission from the head of the Catholic church? and do you know they have people who that's what their whole lives they've been prepared for? If dealing shít with demons is simple and not tricky, such precautions won't be taken even by the Catholic church itself...
and I believe that's why the book you said you read, you never even whispered the writings and stuffs in it..stuffs like that should be read with the mind
You are right, only if you know how hard it is to come by the Hebrew translated copy from the vartican city itself.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by kiddoiLL(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2019
SenorFax:

You are right, only if you know how hard it is to come by the Hebrew translated copy from the vartican city itself.

Peace
it was nice to discuss it with you, you'll hardly see folks who know shít bout these stuffs..respect

3 Likes

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by SenorFax(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2019
kiddoiLL:
it was nice to discuss it with you, you'll hardly see folks who know shít bout these stuffs..respect
You've equally earned mine bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by Ohraykon: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2019
SenorFax:

Peace
even me i am looking for it
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by agoro2u: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2019
Exodus 20:4-5

Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by igho003(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2019
She bold oooo
This one of the disciples of Pentecostal churches make dem no dey mind their business
Re: Lady Went Inside A Catholic Church With Fuel And Set Ablaze The Statues Of Mary by frbona: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bmaster:
what is indespicable about wat she did? Dat she burnt down an idol ?
in the eyes of GOD She might have done right
thats arson bro
A crime

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay / Nigerian Woman Forced To Strip Naked For Stealing Phone In Malaysia / See Photo Of A Woman Whose Breast And Private Part Was Cut Off For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.