Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos (37855 Views)

Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Man Crushed To Death By Dangote Truck (Graphic Photos) / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2019
A woman and man met their untimely end following a ghastly accident which is said to have occurred on Saturday (yesterday) night. 

According to Facebook user James who hails from Anambra, the woman who was on a bicycle was reportedly hit by an SUV along the highway as another man was also crushed to death by the same vehicle. 

The victims were said to have died on the spot before help could come their way.

It was learnt that the corpses of the victims have been evacuated.

May their souls rest in peace. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/woman-on-a-bicycle-man-crushed-to-death-by-suv-graphic-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Chepos1(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2019
Too bad
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2019
You have a car.

I understand this. You're a big man. People respect you and you have been rewarded for this.

But when your lose control, you use pedestrian and poor unsuccessful people to wedge it.

YOU'RE A BASTARD. IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOUR GENERATION.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by englishmart(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
. ���A very wrong time to die. Everybody is supposed to see Atiku take over. RIP sha. ���

5 Likes

Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by lankka: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
RIP
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Springforth: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is why people should not drink and drive
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Lancelotx(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
r.i.p
God please accept dea souls
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by PrincessB1(f): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oh my embarassed
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Bacteriologist(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sad story. What caused the accident? Oh I forgot this is Nigeria.

Let's say RIP to the dead and move on.
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by dingbang(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
angry
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by slawomir: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Isoright
Death is only the beginning
For every day we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
We were born to die

1 Like

Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rip to the gone souls
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
RIP
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Uyi168: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Last last, nothing dea this life at all..

2 Likes

Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Cassim33(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
the journey of no return. RIP
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Ufedolove: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
TarOrfeek:

You have a car.

I understand this. You're a big man. People respect you and you have been rewarded for this.

But when your lose control, you use pedestrian and poor unsuccessful people to wedge it.

God! People still reason from their anuses in 2019?
Who caused the accident if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Rip
But most of these bicycle owners, ndi nwe obodo...they drive at. The center of the road...as par owner of the town...
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Mankosi: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Don't drive bicycle or motorcycle on the high way. High way is meant for vehicles only......
If u are riding a bicycle and u get to a high way put ur bicycle in a vehicle and when u are out of the high way u can bring it down and continue riding

2 Likes

Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Towersport(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buhari where art thou?.....

Even though you weren't responsible

Bastard driver that won't die well, the lights are on and you still hit someone.

Ayo lo di e nimu (I believe you are overjoyed)

Don't be surprised when the Nigerian police grants this asshole bail.... .

MTCHEEW!!!!!
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Passionate888: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Chai... I no even fit blame buhari for this one.
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by mctfopt: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Most people drive as if half the devils in hells are after them in densely populated areas. There should be speed limit in residential quarters. People should be more careful. It's very likely that the man riding his bicycle was not at fault. But now we will never know. Most highways cross residential areas, it does not take anything away from a driver to slow down in such areas.
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Hoodbilonia: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
i havw never hit anyone
crushed any one or killed anyone
whenever am driving. i hoot 24/7
so dat ubwont say u ddnt hear. okada no stay by driver side
no dey wont listen
shws he was a drunk driver

1 Like

Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by pol23: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Bad news everywhere.
Just this morning I'm thinking of buying 2 bicycles for and my wife...so we can ride together on Saturday and Sundays..
Plan cancelled....

2 Likes

Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by adedehinbo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
englishmart:
. ���A very wrong time to die. Everybody is supposed to see Atiku take over. RIP sha. ���
you better die now because atiku will surely loose so that you won't be forced to die next month

1 Like

Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
TarOrfeek:

You have a car.

Hmmn..
May God protect us all
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by udemzyudex(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mankosi:
Don't drive bicycle or motorcycle on the high way. High way is meant for vehicles only......
If u are riding a bicycle and u get to a high way put ur bicycle in a vehicle and when u are out of the high way u can bring it down and continue riding

Funny, people ride bicycle on highway not only in Nigeria but just like every other car on the road you must be careful especially when you have a road filled with trailers.
You ride on the side and not in the middle of the road and if you're riding at night, you must make sure you have enough light on your bicycle or your clothes especially areas that there are no street light.

She was riding at night, and I believe the driver didn't see her, maybe her bicycle had no light on,It will be very hard for the driver to see her.

May there soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by ManTiger(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
They have quickly remove the plate number of the SUV
Re: Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos by Emmaxy9(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
If you're thinking of anything to do to this ASUU strike! Dont wait and waste time . you can make 15k in two weeks .

Check my signature if you're interested and I'll teach you how

(1) (2) (Reply)

West African Countries Hate Nigerians? / Share Your Experience With Nigerian Churches Abroad / Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.