Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo (2709 Views)

Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" / Calenda Claims Barcelona Wanted Osimhen To Replace Suarez / Transfer: Barcelona Finally Put 7 Players On Transfer List [see Names] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Hopfulme(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Super eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has emerged as an option for Barcelona, who want to sign a No. 9 in the winter window, to cover for the departures of Munir El Haddadi and Denis Suarez, according to Sport.

The La Liga champions want a low-cost option to complete the squad.
Ighalo has many offers to return to Europe, after leaving Watford to play for Changchun Yatai in China for two years.

Changchun Yatai have been relegated to the second division and Ighalo wants to come back to European football.

He has three offers from the Premier League, but Barca will be an attractive option.
Barca’s scouts know Ighalo well as he was at Granada. He scored 12 and 15 goals in his two seasons with Watford, who sold him to China for 25m.

The Nou Camp side also want a player they can rotate with Luis Suarez.

Read more on
http://hopfulme..com

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Mikora: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2019
Dream on

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Greenhero(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2019
Ighalo of which country? because the ighalo i know is a useless pr!ck

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by mustmust(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2019
Hopfulme:
Super eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has emerged as an option for Barcelona, who want to sign a No. 9 in the winter window, to cover for the departures of Munir El Haddadi and Denis Suarez, according to Sport.

The La Liga champions want a low-cost option to complete the squad.
Ighalo has many offers to return to Europe, after leaving Watford to play for Changchun Yatai in China for two years.

Changchun Yatai have been relegated to the second division and Ighalo wants to come back to European football.

He has three offers from the Premier League, but Barca will be an attractive option.
Barca’s scouts know Ighalo well as he was at Granada. He scored 12 and 15 goals in his two seasons with Watford, who sold him to China for 25m.

The Nou Camp side also want a player they can rotate with Luis Suarez.

Read more on
http://hopfulme..com

grin grin grin

I can only laugh in igalo language

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Israeljones(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Greenhero:
Na like this craze dey start

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2019
how I wish this can get to the front page. come and see yabbing

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by do4luv14(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2019
Greenhero:

the report is from goal.com, the most authentic sport site,
so anything can happen,

besides Spain is not new to IGHALO ,

so kets see how I goes

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Vulcanheph(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Barça wan sign ighalo..... Haha haha Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

7 Likes

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by elyte89: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
No b only ighalo,if barca try am,dem go sack all d hr department of Barcelona fc including d president grin grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by 2O17: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Freelancerx: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Toreddo3679(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
ighalo ko?..galoon ni..

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Odiaze(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
50yrs to come ighalo can never come to barca, so dat is bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Donmoscojaja(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
dream leaque

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Fake news. It's Nsofor not Ighalo

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by anochuko01(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
even inside fifa/pes game, e nor go work

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
its like they penned down names of players to replace him, from 1-100 and his name his on number 100....Dats if after approaching all the 99 and they failed to land one(which is unlikely),then they will consider him as d last option
Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by julioralph(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
I was surprised when I heard the news but it's true.

He's scored a lot goals in China, and he's still well regarded in Spain (where he played in the past before joining Watford)

I hope the deal goes through.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by taiyesoul(f): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
No, they should sign Aiyegbeni instead. Ighalo ko, Igala Ni!

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Masterclass32: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
They can as well bring back pavel nedved from retirement.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by jefdr001: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Who is Dennis Suarez abeg..? Is he the same as Luis Suarez? This topic is confusing me shocked
Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by TooGod942: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Greenhero:

Chai
Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Greenhero:
Isn’t only BARCA that can convert a Basketball player to footballer.
They Feed Players with BALL a lot
No player visits Barca and fails to improve
Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by chiboy1116: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
do4luv14:

the report is from goal.com, the most authentic sport site,
so anything can happen,

besides Spain is not new to IGHALO ,

so kets see how I goes
*facepalm ....goal.xom for your information isn't a reliable website at all ...na just rumours full there ..,how do u expect a club like Barca to go for a striker that isn't even better than the munir they just shipped to Sevilla . Ighalo wouldn't start for alaves ,celta Vigo .
Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by chiboy1116: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
anochuko01:
even inside fifa/pes game, e nor go work
I de tell u. ..it's goal after all ...their news na shit.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Kcazeman10(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
This website www.featgames.com are just awesome they are not perfect but I make Profits & I love them.

For clarity, please check our results on...
twitter - @Featgames18
Instagram - @featgames18
telegram channel - https:///featgames
Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by RipMorosini: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2019
We are not yet in April
Re: Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo by Davlenda(m): 6:00am On Jan 15, 2019
Join us free on www.winn9ja.com ,

80 mega odds for grabs free join us here : https://winn9ja.com/mega-odds/

(1) (Reply)

Copa America 2019: Lionel Messi ‘bitter’ As Colombia Beat Argentina 2-0 / Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? / Why There Is No Black Coach In English Premier League?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.