Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping (1001 Views)

4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by obama30: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ghana always find a way to twist a crime their people commit just to tarnish image of Nigerians living in Ghana. Before the arrest i told someone that they will mention Nigerian name at end of the issue and that's what happen.

they arrest the kidnappers but they are trying their best to push the crime to Nigerians living in Ghana just to make the world believe that Ghanaians are saint, Not minding that one of Ghana politician is a prime suspect

check the web.

https://news.yahoo.com/ghana-opposition-leader-arrested-kidnap-suspect-police-212142474.html

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ofosu-Ampofo-arrested-over-kidnapping-arson-754132

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Kidnapped-Canadians-rescued-2-suspects-arrested-754248

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/14-arrested-over-kidnapping-of-Canadian-girls-754302

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Two-kidnapped-Canadian-girls-rescued-4-Nigerian-kidnappers-nabbed-754292

This is the second news that was on air this morning

The two Canadian ladies who were reportedly kidnapped last week in Kumasi, the Ashanti Region capital, have been rescued by police.

Eleven(11) Ghanaians and three(3) Nigerians have since been arrested by the Police in the operation.

According to Hello FM's Samson Kwame Nyamekye, police investigations are ongoing to arrest several others involved in the abduction.

Lauren Patricia Catherine Tilley, 19, and Bailey Jordan Chitly, 20, were rescued Wednesday morning at Antoa Krobo junction, a suburb of Kumasi.

However, a statement released by the Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, disclosed that the rescue operation was carried out by National Security Operatives in the early hours of Wednesday, June 12, 2019.

“Details of the operation and ongoing efforts to ensure that similar incidents are successfully resolved will be made available in a subsequent press briefing scheduled for 15:00 hours today [Wednesday].

And before this afternoon their journalist change it to this way

DGN Online has gathered that four out of 14 suspected kidnappers of the two Canadian Women are believed to be Nigerians.

The Canadian women have been rescued by an all Ghanaian security operative, DGN Online is informed.

Initial reports were that Canadian security experts had been brought into the country to help with the rescue operation but DGN Online sources say there was no Canadian security officials involvement in the rescue operation.

According to information gathered by DGN Online, there was exchange of gunfire between the kidnappers and the Ghanaian security operatives.

Earlier, Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, announced the Rescue of the women in a statement issued on Wednesday, June 12, 2019.

Two Nigerians have already been linked to the kidnappings of the three Takoradi girls who are still in captivity.

One of the two kidnappers of the Takoradi girls have since been jailed for jailbreak.

watch the video, this men are pure Ghanaian and the police don't want their face to show because their's people that know they are Ghanaian's. why is Ghana damaging Nigeria name and our government is not doing anything

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Two-kidnapped-Canadian-girls-rescued-4-Nigerian-kidnappers-nabbed-754292?video=1

I have not see where police prevent a cut red handed suspect picture from public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by DaHrNn0001: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
You are very TRUE... The level of discrimination against nigerians here in Ghana is so alarming... Ghana Men are so blessed with being dumb...
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by wizzzmike: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
DaHrNn0001:
You are very TRUE... The level of discrimination against nigerians here in Ghana is so alarming... Ghana Men are so blessed with being dumb...

you're the number one dumbest Nigerian man living in Ghana. I wish I know where you live here. you'll see how blessed a sensible Ghanaian man beating the sh!t out of you and kick out to your zoo country

2 Likes

Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by PetroDollax: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Can you image! The fool lives in Ghana and yet can open his dirty, stvpid, smelly mouth to say crap about Ghana. Nigerians are just too foolish and stvpid. No wonder they are called Federal Republic of Fools grin grin grin

wizzzmike:

you're the number one dumbest Nigerian man living in Ghana. I wish I know where you live here. you'll see how blessed a sensible Ghanaian man beating the sh!t out of you and kick out to your zoo country
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by PetroDollax: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
You are talking like a typical nigerian fool. I watched the Ghanaian minister when he spoke on GTV this afternoon. From what he said, at least three Nigerians were the prime suspects. So if nigerians commit crimes in Ghana, nobody should mention that they are Nigerians? What kind of stvpid logic is that? When Ghanaians commit crimes in Nigeria, don’t you nigerians run screaming headline like Ghanaians arrested for......... so what is special about Nigerians being named as suspects in Ghana? The jails in Ghana are full of Nigerian criminals grin You don’t know nigerians and crime are like 5 and 6? Next time think properly before you talk crap. Nonsense
obama30:
Ghana always find a way to twist a crime their people commit just to tarnish image of Nigerians living in Ghana. Before the arrest i told someone that they will mention Nigerian name at end of the issue and that's what happen.

they arrest the kidnappers but they are trying their best to push the crime to Nigerians living in Ghana just to make the world believe that Ghanaians are saint, Not minding that one of Ghana politician is a prime suspect

check the web.

https://news.yahoo.com/ghana-opposition-leader-arrested-kidnap-suspect-police-212142474.html

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ofosu-Ampofo-arrested-over-kidnapping-arson-754132

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Kidnapped-Canadians-rescued-2-suspects-arrested-754248

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/14-arrested-over-kidnapping-of-Canadian-girls-754302

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Two-kidnapped-Canadian-girls-rescued-4-Nigerian-kidnappers-nabbed-754292

This is the second news that was on air this morning

The two Canadian ladies who were reportedly kidnapped last week in Kumasi, the Ashanti Region capital, have been rescued by police.

Eleven(11) Ghanaians and three(3) Nigerians have since been arrested by the Police in the operation.

According to Hello FM's Samson Kwame Nyamekye, police investigations are ongoing to arrest several others involved in the abduction.

Lauren Patricia Catherine Tilley, 19, and Bailey Jordan Chitly, 20, were rescued Wednesday morning at Antoa Krobo junction, a suburb of Kumasi.

However, a statement released by the Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, disclosed that the rescue operation was carried out by National Security Operatives in the early hours of Wednesday, June 12, 2019.

“Details of the operation and ongoing efforts to ensure that similar incidents are successfully resolved will be made available in a subsequent press briefing scheduled for 15:00 hours today [Wednesday].

And before this afternoon their journalist change it to this way

DGN Online has gathered that four out of 14 suspected kidnappers of the two Canadian Women are believed to be Nigerians.

The Canadian women have been rescued by an all Ghanaian security operative, DGN Online is informed.

Initial reports were that Canadian security experts had been brought into the country to help with the rescue operation but DGN Online sources say there was no Canadian security officials involvement in the rescue operation.

According to information gathered by DGN Online, there was exchange of gunfire between the kidnappers and the Ghanaian security operatives.

Earlier, Information Minister, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, announced the Rescue of the women in a statement issued on Wednesday, June 12, 2019.

Two Nigerians have already been linked to the kidnappings of the three Takoradi girls who are still in captivity.

One of the two kidnappers of the Takoradi girls have since been jailed for jailbreak.

watch the video, this men are pure Ghanaian and the police don't want their face to show because their's people that know they are Ghanaian's. why is Ghana damaging Nigeria name and our government is not doing anything

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Two-kidnapped-Canadian-girls-rescued-4-Nigerian-kidnappers-nabbed-754292?video=1

I have not see where police prevent a cut red handed suspect picture from public.
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by DaHrNn0001: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
wizzzmike:

Just an example how obsolete,deranged and myopic your shitty brain is... Your dumb as think am here doing rubbish... I've not residence permit and work permit and it clearly states the magnitude of your unrelenting foolishness son of a bastard. I'm on at adenta-.... Kwasia... Ur mother
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by wizzzmike: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
DaHrNn0001:

Just an example how obsolete,deranged and myopic your shitty brain is... Your dumb as think am here doing rubbish... I've not residence permit and work permit and it clearly states the magnitude of your unrelenting foolishness son of a bastard. I'm on at adenta-.... Kwasia... Ur mother

lol well your from one of the baby factory attacking your mother whom you don't know you might commit suicide. lol I wish you read what you wrote grammar stinks like your zoo country.

what part of adenta do you live? and you'll see me and my guys
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by wizzzmike: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
PetroDollax:
Can you image! The fool lives in Ghana and yet can open his dirty, stvpid, smelly mouth to say crap about Ghana. Nigerians are just too foolish and stvpid. No wonder they are called Federal Republic of Fools grin grin grin

lol them fool waa. we give them too much freedom. 2017 me and my bro plus my guy nearly kill one of them he dey diss my mummy for no reason lol. we for kick them out be4 they destroy our country imagine.

1 Like

Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
GHANAIANS SHOULD FOLLOW SOUTH AFRICAN STEP TO SHOW THEM GUN BEFORE THEY KILL THEM
say no to crime in another man land
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol them fool waa. we give them too much freedom. 2017 me and my bro plus my guy nearly kill one of them he dey diss my mummy for no reason lol. we for kick them out be4 they destroy our country imagine.
DO LIKE SOUTH AFRICA BY SHOW THEM GUN B4 YOU KILL THEM
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by Tonyspecial(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
That Name Nigeria Is A Crime Already
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by Lionessza6(f): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Tonyspecial:
That Name Nigeria Is A Crime Already
grin grin
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by DaHrNn0001: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol well your from one of the baby factory attacking your mother whom you don't know you might commit suicide. lol I wish you read what you wrote grammar stinks like your zoo country.

what part of adenta do you live? and you'll see me and my guys

Did you just talk about grammar? Did you just read what you wrote? Jimi are you from birth that is why you are so jobless and hopeless that's why you find yourself on nairaland and not cediland. Your father mumu dey smell bastard... Kwasia to your generation... I'm at adenta- new site by Michelleti... I dey wait your mother... Thunder kill all your generation
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by wizzzmike: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
DaHrNn0001:

Did you just talk about grammar? Did you just read what you wrote? Jimi are you from birth that is why you are so jobless and hopeless that's why you find yourself on nairaland and not cediland. Your father mumu dey smell bastard... Kwasia to your generation... I'm at adenta- new site by Michelleti... I dey wait your mother... Thunder kill all your generation

lol funny you're the most dumbest mumu on the this stupid sites. you and your smelling pigs citizens should stop posting Ghana stuff here and we're gone.
thunder is already killing your generation so you've come to Ghana to hide but guess what I'm the one finish thunder killing in ur fvck up family oh forgot u from the baby factory. like I said your dead adenta new site michelleti very well. you're a dead man walking deepshit
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by wizzzmike: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oizatobad:
DO LIKE SOUTH AFRICA BY SHOW THEM GUN B4 YOU KILL THEM

lol we'll show them if we're calm doesn't mean we're fools fools don't make a better place for sensible people to enjoy.
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by DaHrNn0001: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol funny you're the most dumbest mumu on the this stupid sites. you and your smelling pigs citizens should stop posting Ghana stuff here and we're gone.
thunder is already killing your generation so you've come to Ghana to hide but guess what I'm the one finish thunder killing in ur fvck up family oh forgot u from the baby factory. like I said your dead adenta new site michelleti very well. you're a dead man walking deepshit

Since it's stupid sites(Jimi) and you are still here cant you just see that your brain is so retarded and obsolete to articulate what's permissive and what's irrelevant... I see you so irrelevant,dumb,lack sensibility, and your life is like a pit hole with nothing to come from it... You son of a lotto player and kenke hawker,if them born you well give me your location... Then you will know me and your father are not levels
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by wizzzmike: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
DaHrNn0001:

Since it's stupid sites(Jimi) and you are still here cant you just see that your brain is so retarded and obsolete to articulate what's permissive and what's irrelevant... I see you so irrelevant,dumb,lack sensibility, and your life is like a pit hole with nothing to come from it... You son of a lotto player and kenke hawker,if them born you well give me your location... Then you will know me and your father are not levels

lol your funny dude. if you've parents and their starving swimming in poverty you'll be in my country doing yahoo yahoo, 419, armed robbery and kidnapping to feed them. your life is a joke lol kwasia I dey teshie camp 2 come over there we've killing ur stupid ppl here and I'll let the thunder kill
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by DaHrNn0001: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol your funny dude. if you've parents and their starving swimming in poverty you'll be in my country doing yahoo yahoo, 419, armed robbery and kidnapping to feed them. your life is a joke lol kwasia I dey teshie camp 2 come over there we've killing ur stupid ppl here and I'll let the thunder kill

I think this is the last you will hear of me cus as I can see you are just one of the regular,low-life,no purpose and no direction ignoramus living a wretched life trying to measure not even up to my dogs I feed in the house.... Watch your statement... We've killing like you said son of a HE GOAT... Why am I wasting my effort of your insensibilities cus your head thinks of fraud when you here Nigerians... I pay your government in tax... Do you even have an idea on what am insinuating? Your mother toothless sheep that still has the guts to be on nairaland and not cediland... Wabodam
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by wizzzmike: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
DaHrNn0001:

I think this is the last you will hear of me cus as I can see you are just one of the regular,low-life,no purpose and no direction ignoramus living a wretched life trying to measure not even up to my dogs I feed in the house.... Watch your statement... We've killing like you said son of a HE GOAT... Why am I wasting my effort of your insensibilities cus your head thinks of fraud when you here Nigerians... I pay your government in tax... Do you even have an idea on what am insinuating? Your mother toothless sheep that still has the guts to be on nairaland and not cediland... Wabodam

lol haha who's the kwasia jimi now....fvck you and your entire family and generation.... get some book to read you're too blockheaded
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:18am On Jun 14, 2019
When Nigeria leads crime, Ghana always followed
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by obama30: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2019
PetroDollax:

You are talking like a typical nigerian fool. I watched the Ghanaian minister when he spoke on GTV this afternoon. From what he said, at least three Nigerians were the prime suspects. So if nigerians commit crimes in Ghana, nobody should mention that they are Nigerians? What kind of stvpid logic is that? When Ghanaians commit crimes in Nigeria, don’t you nigerians run screaming headline like Ghanaians arrested for......... so what is special about Nigerians being named as suspects in Ghana? The jails in Ghana are full of Nigerian criminals grin You don’t know nigerians and crime are like 5 and 6? Next time think properly before you talk crap. Nonsense

see a bastard that calling a Nigerian fool, check the webs or is it not Ghana web any more. anyway a man that insult his unknown father is mistaken child. If your mother accept to bleep that apeteshi drunker with condom as the man demanded you should't have be born. see the viros your mother has cause now because of over bleeping sweetness.
Re: Eleven(11) Ghanaians Have Since Been Arrested By The Police For Kidnapping by PetroDollax: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Who is this fool, from the Federal Republic of Fools? Hahahahahahaha Fuckeduppedness grin nobody gives a fvck about nigeria, the poverty capital of the world. grin fvck ya and your sh1thole country. 99 percent of Shitnigerians are thieves, murderers,rapists, pr0stitutes grin what is life expectancy in Shitnigeria? grin how many hours of electricity do you have in your monkey zoo country? grin how many children go to school in your dirty, smelly zoo country? grin grin grin

obama30:

see a bastard that calling a Nigerian fool, check the webs or is it not Ghana web any more. anyway a man that insult his unknown father is mistaken child. If your mother accept to bleep that apeteshi drunker with condom as the man demanded you should't have be born. see the viros your mother has cause now because of over bleeping sweetness.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter: See Why (screenshots) / Men Beat, Striped Lady Unclad After Stealing Their 700K Wristwatch. PICX & VIDEO / Dad-of-six Buried INSIDE His Trusty Mercedes With His Hands On The Steering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.