Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

"Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife (27957 Views)

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by itspzpics(m): 5:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Na dem dey rush us originator a to charles Inojie shares adorable photo with his pretty wife as they go out on a date night.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/me-and-my-twin-sister-charles-inojie-show-off-his-pretty-with/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by itspzpics(m): 5:16am On Jan 14, 2019
See more romantic Loveup Photos of charles inojie and his wife, See peoples reaction here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by BeiFangLaye(m): 5:37am On Jan 14, 2019
I won't comment until I set my eyes on the twin sister grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by hisgrace090: 5:45am On Jan 14, 2019
Na them they rush us!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by Speedyconnect15: 5:49am On Jan 14, 2019
The guy na veteran shaa.

He acted last burial and hooligans.

Btw "I went to watch last burial" last week. It was better than the rubbish they do these days

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

3 Likes

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by uzedo1(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2019
BeiFangLaye:
I won't comment until I set my eyes on the twin sister grin
If you know, you know wink

2 Likes

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by Olodo24: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2019
Pretty with... Op you try with your English o
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2019
All shades of cuteness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by lonlytroy(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2019
I pity those men when dey marry fine girls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by chieftroller003: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
shocked

Stupid idiot with an ugly bitch
The wife pussy go don decay tongue

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by easytask(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2019
Cute
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by IMASTEX: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Cool.

Meanwhile, you can end premature expulsion, weak attention, watery sperm with natural herbs. See my profile for more tips.
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2019
lonlytroy:

Because your own no fine abi?

1 Like

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Benin nimose
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by eaglez(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
Make Emu catch you.

6 Likes

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by Immanuels7(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Died
https://www./2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who.html
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019
kennygee:

Because your own no fine abi?
cheesy
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by sugarcoatedhoni: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2019
post=74743093:
All shades of cuteness.

And you decided to make yourself a willing tool in the hands of evil people...

6 Likes

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by slawomir: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Isoright
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by SassyVixen(f): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2019
Don't judge a book by its cover truly applies to this good and very funny actor. If na by how person dey mumu for movie Dem dey take judge person spouse I for no believe say this man for marry this beautiful woman. cheesy. They look so good together.

4 Likes

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by Hoodbilonia: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2019
i will never worship my wife
na na na
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by Dshocker(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2019
What a pretty wife
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
i will never worship my wife
na na na
It is not worship sir, it is called TENDER LOVING CARE, AKA, To cherish and to treasure!
Be guided!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by bouncin04(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2019
lonlytroy:
cheesy
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by samsam2019: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2019
chieftroller003:
shocked

Stupid idiot with an ugly bitch
The wife pussy go don decay tongue
not funny
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by Ihimeet: 8:32am On Jan 14, 2019
She's beautiful o
Re: "Me And My Twin Sister" - Charles Inojie Poses With Wife by GodblessNig247(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
The guy na veteran shaa.

He acted last burial and hooligans.

Btw "I went to watch last burial" last week. It was better than the rubbish they do these days

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

Pls how can in download last burial and the rest. I enjoy seeing old Nigeria films

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Liya Sheribu, Dapchi Girl Who Refused To Denounce Christ / "Be Extra" - Toke Makinwa Stuns In Traditional Attire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.